View Full Version : SOS: wth is going on

Mr K
07-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Just checked cs
Arcane fossil 2,8m
Arcane shard 1,15m
Toor (newest arcane pet!) 2,2m
Enough examples...

Those are cs prices, ppl in guild, towns or forum are selling even cheaper. And prices keep going down!!!

Way to many are running around with an arcane ring and pet, why not remove all other rarities coz they are worth nothing!

* chaos jewels are bugged

Bidiel
07-12-2015, 09:32 PM
and soooo, is cool now people can get good gears :D

Helal
07-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Yes i can not sell my toor egg for 2mil ,,players are asking me to sell it for 1,5mil although i have spent more than 2mil to buy locked to loot this toor !!??

On this days who is farming locked can make like 1mil a day

Who spend platinum opening locked can lose like 1 mil a day (becouse platinum more value than gold)

I really desided today to not spend any more platinum and i will only farming lockeds

It is really better than asking players : plz buy what i looted for very cheap price !!

- Vial more expensive than fossil !!

- Dragonite more expensive than shard !!

Gold is the king

Bidiel
07-12-2015, 10:16 PM
yey gold :3

SkyWow
07-12-2015, 10:29 PM
and soooo, is cool now people can get good gears :D
Pretty sad how you don't even have a clue what's happening to al...

Bidiel
07-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Pretty sad how you don't even have a clue what's happening to al...

ok then i will cry and whatever ... ... :'(

Trojan2100
07-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Just checked cs
Arcane fossil 2,8m
Arcane shard 1,15m
Toor (newest arcane pet!) 2,2m
Enough examples...

Those are cs prices, ppl in guild, towns or forum are selling even cheaper. And prices keep going down!!!

Way to many are running around with an arcane ring and pet, why not remove all other rarities coz they are worth nothing!

* chaos jewels are bugged

Let me get this straight because you buy plat you think you can over charge whatever price suits you?
For me and most Al players 1.5-2m is Alot of gold. You have no idea how hard it is for normal players to earn that much gold.
Second : it's not Sts fault or non plat users fault you are not happy with current price , who do you think causing price drop? That's right plat users. For years hard worker farming hours and hours selling lock to the rich to make some kind of profit. Now table has turned and I love it. I see more players online , less complaints , ppl making teams to farm whatever. With 46 mythic being farmable I'm starting to see Al coming back to life once again. I'm sorry your not getting rich enough maybe you should complain to plat users not Sts

Kingofninjas
07-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Let me get this straight because you buy plat you think you can over charge whatever price suits you?
For me and most Al players 1.5-2m is Alot of gold. You have no idea how hard it is for normal players to earn that much gold.
Second : it's not Sts fault or non plat users fault you are not happy with current price , who do you think causing price drop? That's right plat users. For years hard worker farming hours and hours selling lock to the rich to make some kind of profit. Now table has turned and I love it. I see more players online , less complaints , ppl making teams to fame whatever. With 46 mythic being farmable I'm starting to see Al coming back to life once again. I'm sorry your not getting rich enough maybe you should complain to plat users not Sts

1.5-2m is not at all hard to earn. Can be done in under 3 days

Oursizes
07-12-2015, 11:27 PM
Second : it's not Sts fault or non plat users fault you are not happy with current price , who do you think causing price drop? That's right plat users. For years hard worker farming hours and hours selling lock to the rich to make some kind of profit. Now table has turned and I love it. I see more players online , less complaints , ppl making teams to farm whatever. With 46 mythic being farmable I'm starting to see Al coming back to life once again. I'm sorry your not getting rich enough maybe you should complain to plat users not Sts
This. Many plat buyers just dont want competition from someone who plays for free. And when that f2p passes them, they make threads like this.

Azemen
07-12-2015, 11:36 PM

Omg
What? How?

Trojan2100
07-12-2015, 11:40 PM

Please show us :) I hope you are not talking about making millions gold when event is going on or merching .

vawaid
07-12-2015, 11:41 PM
I farm teeth hard everyday and also locked crates.

how if I say I enjoy this? I never make 1m in 2 days (from selling crates) before. I can max-geared all my endagame toons.

do you want to feel how the pain for running almost 200 runs for one single bar, let me pt you everyday since now.

yes bar is worth 5m for me. That's the reason why I don't stop playing, farming, hunting whatever because I am f2p and struggling to be f2w.

Helal
07-12-2015, 11:55 PM
You need only farm 10 massive locked to make 2mil

But by plat way you will need to spend 4mil to buy 20 massive to get items worh 2mil !!???

Helal
07-12-2015, 11:57 PM
You have no idea as well how many hard to pay realy money on game and do not get what the real money worh !!

Trojan2100
07-13-2015, 12:02 AM
You need only farm 10 massive locked to make 2mil

But by plat way you will need to spend 4mil to buy 20 massive to get items worh 2mil !!???

If it's that easy than why are you buying plats? You should be talking to other plat users before coming here. Crate was intended to improve your toon not to take advantage of f2p users.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-13-2015, 12:32 AM
i earned like 2m for 4-5 days. but now the locks dropped pretty fast sigh*

Lastmind
07-13-2015, 01:37 AM
The price drop is not the main issue.

Kakashis
07-13-2015, 02:21 AM
The value of Arcanes is becoming what they should have been in the beginning at 1-8m max for any item. The economy is finally stabilizing out to be the best way rewarding farmers for their hard work, and for those who don't have the time, a pathway of buying plats and earn gold. Those who amassed 100-600m never did much to help those players who couldn't afford those 100m+ items other than making them more expensive. Right now it's a perfect example of what these items are actually worth without market control. The cat is out of the bag.

Titanfall
07-13-2015, 02:34 AM
The value of Arcanes is becoming what they should have been in the beginning at 1-8m max for any item. The economy is finally stabilizing out to be the best way rewarding farmers for their hard work, and for those who don't have the time, a pathway of buying plats and earn gold. Those who amassed 100-600m never did much to help those players who couldn't afford those 100m+ items other than making them more expensive. Right now it's a perfect example of what these items are actually worth without market control. The cat is out of the bag.
This

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Alhuntrazeck
07-13-2015, 03:28 AM
Thing is, prices only got to be what they were because a bunch of Plat farmers controlled the market. Many people benefited off these Plat farmers as well - if you'd looted an arcane shard a couple months back you'd be set for life. Nobody has legit made 100M without benefiting from the Plat farming by looting items from crates which were creating the illusion of the game being p2p. Prices are just right atm IMO.

Let's not forget, soon new mythic will be out.

SkyWow
07-13-2015, 04:06 AM
People like this annoy me... Just by your first sentence tells me you don't farm/buy platinum... You beg... You want everything cheap... items that have their name arcane should be arcane to get not have so called "noobs" that complain and don't wanna put the money or effort...

kjed
07-13-2015, 04:10 AM
it goes to show that the al economy is improving.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

BottleNexz
07-13-2015, 04:20 AM
loving it.... equal footing for EVERYONE hahaha

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

vawaid
07-13-2015, 05:00 AM
then stop spend your money, let's begin the pain. We call it : endless running of the same map.

wait, are you running any elite or just pvping just like other rich guy?

Jazzi
07-13-2015, 07:37 AM
People like this annoy me... Just by your first sentence tells me you don't farm/buy platinum... You beg... You want everything cheap... items that have their name arcane should be arcane to get not have so called "noobs" that complain and don't wanna put the money or effort...

Lol dude,

u cant imagine how wrong you are in all your assumptions about Kakashis.

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 08:36 AM
Keep calm and craft arcanes!!

Maunyabastian
07-13-2015, 08:50 AM
Isn't this the best moment of playing AL? Where rich and poor got closer and be equally treated.

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 08:56 AM

Bro I know how you make gold just go aside and play.

Ssneakykills
07-13-2015, 08:59 AM

Couldn't of worded it better myself

Transfordark
07-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Totally agree, The time for plat buyers has come to an end the poor shall rise.
We farmers deserve all the hard work we farm stuff for you to craft arcanes.
Also I don't get it whats the issue with rich players now they never want others players to catch even a little bit to their rank. Also isn't this thing good for rich players? You guys have 100m+ gold so you should be taking advantage of this 2-3m costs nothing for you, you can craft everything now.
2-3m is really hard for us and Finally the economy is stabilizing.

xcainnblecterx
07-13-2015, 09:50 AM
In b4 sts nurfs the economy

represents
07-13-2015, 10:07 AM
Well most are happy because now they can afford arcane items but i do not like how cheap stuff is going.

Bluebatthing
07-13-2015, 10:20 AM
I love it. Gives the free to play players a chance to have singe fun with the cheap arcanes which was nearly impossible to obtain before.

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 10:56 AM

Kakashis doesn't beg, hardly has bought plat too i believe(?). Wouldnt be in Elite Runners if was not a hardcore farmer imo. But what do you do? Make posts about hard working farmers saying that they beg? Or is it a statement of yourself? You must not run elites a lot to make gold huh :/

Dex Scene
07-13-2015, 11:21 AM

People like you annoy us.
Just because people want things become cheap (more of a right price) you assume they are beggar or noob.

It wasn't right when a pet cost 200m or a ring 100m while the elite drops could give you max 200k.

We can assume you don't play AL at all, neither you farm golds ever.
You just plat farm or open lockeds in towns and show off the gears which you want noone to get. wt4 is maybe hardest map you ever play to farm some kills to add on to your LOOK AT ME bling bling toon.
I suggest you play something fashionville or stargirl kinda game.
In arcane legends we want competition. The more competitive it gets the better game it becomes.

Mr K
07-13-2015, 11:26 AM

Thing is iam not plat user, ok i bought courage but that for my collection lol
And yes its possible to farm 1-3m in a short time and buy an item of arcane rarity.
Ive the best gears and pets but its all farmed in game, ppl who know me can tell.
I just mean i love it that ppl can get arcanes cheap now
But what i want to say is, its tooo cheap now and prices keep going down! I enter pvp and and every player has a nekro and ar nothing more to say

Mr K
07-13-2015, 11:36 AM
This. Many plat buyers just dont want competition from someone who plays for free. And when that f2p passes them, they make threads like this.

Iam not plat user :)

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Iam not plat user :)
Didnt say you were.

Titanium
07-15-2015, 03:38 AM
How about reading first 2pages of general discussioni the think again before you open another thread.

xcainnblecterx
07-15-2015, 03:54 AM
Honestly am glad with the market. There is absolutely no need to have over 100mil in this game because alot of people including myself get way to busy to have anything. I've been play since day 1 and still have yet to obtain 1 thing arcane related.

Mr K
07-15-2015, 08:24 AM
Honestly am glad with the market. There is absolutely no need to have over 100mil in this game because alot of people including myself get way to busy to have anything. I've been play since day 1 and still have yet to obtain 1 thing arcane related.
Iam same opinion 100m for an item is op but 1m for the best ring in the game is to cheap but looks like the drop rate is fine so its a question of time till market balance

Mr K
07-15-2015, 08:46 AM
How about reading first 2pages of general discussioni the think again before you open another thread.
So constructive :)
I saw few posts of this quality from u keep it up :encouragement:

Titanium
07-15-2015, 08:58 AM
If there is a thread posted before mine that helps finding answers to some questions u r welcome to post the url here and help me and all other al friends who look into this thread, but pls stop this wise guy spamm if u have no idea and nothing constructive to say n pls stay away from my threads, beside this is my first thread except traders market and it ll be my last, cant understand why ppl like u and few others in this forum use insulting language in their threads nvm, ive really no passion to discuss, i am honest i dont like guys like u so pls stay away ty
Ty friends who post constructive

Thread closed!!!
I'm sorry if i offended you but are 3-5 threads opened with over 500 comments .

I'm sorry if the AL traders market looks like a mess for you. Hope you didnt lost gold. But the market crash is not questionable since a shard is looted at every 10mins and all arcanes are purchaseable with crate tokens also. I'm sorry again for my callous attitude.

Welcome to General Discussion.

Mr K
07-15-2015, 09:00 AM
This was my fist thread outside traders market but also my last lol nothing for me :)
I thank to all friends who left a nice comment
Keep the game n forum nice ;)
Enjoy this awesome game
And lets close this thread!

Mr K
07-15-2015, 09:14 AM
I'm sorry if i offended you but are 3-5 threads opened with over 500 comments .

I'm sorry if the AL traders market looks like a mess for you. Hope you didnt lost gold. But the market crash is not questionable since a shard is looted at every 10mins and all arcanes are purchaseable with crate tokens also. I'm sorry again for my callous attitude.

Welcome to General Discussion.

u r one of the smart kind in this forum telling me to read, did u even notice that my thread is older then those u give as example lol, and yes i saw ur comments in those threads too, mabye they are ur friends but pls be more friendly in future to ppl u dont know n read before spamm or compare dates or just stay out if uve no idea :)

Mr K
07-15-2015, 09:16 AM
Close this thread pls this guy is to much for me he loves to discuss i dont haha :)

BottleNexz
07-15-2015, 04:02 PM
Close this thread pls this guy is to much for me he loves to discuss i dont haha :)
bout time too.... go CRY elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
07-15-2015, 04:54 PM

Isn't the purpose of a thread to discuss? I mean the section is called general discussion after all.

Glahundul
07-15-2015, 05:49 PM
Lol its a free game. People should be able to have fun without paying

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Glahundul
07-15-2015, 05:56 PM
Lol people like you annoy me. First of all, he did not beg. He just stated his opinion. Secondly, how do you know he doesnt work his arse off farming, since he obviously doesn't buy plats, and last, why are you twisting his words and posing your baseless opinions on him?

Glahundul
07-15-2015, 06:23 PM
Lol people like you annoy me. First of all, he did not beg. He just stated his opinion. Secondly, how do you know he doesnt work his arse off farming, since he obviously doesn't buy plats, and last, why are you twisting his words and posing your baseless opinions on him?

Damn forgot to quote... Im new to this :o

Mr K
07-16-2015, 04:13 AM
Isn't the purpose of a thread to discuss? I mean the section is called general discussion after all.
Yes you read correct but discussion about the "topic" of the thread! The thread topic is no longer part of the discussion that's why i closed!