PDA

View Full Version : Banned for no reason

Chuck norris
04-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Guys what the heck happend? I tried to log on but it keeps saying "ban time: forever." has this happend with anybody else? And if it has please tell me how to fix it, after my 24 hour bann i've followed all the rules, helped new players and even gave up some of my items and money i have earned... Again, please help me i can't stress this enough, this is my favourite video game and i hope to get back on...

Zeus
04-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Email Support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @. They will help sort you out on why you are banned and what to do. Bans aren't to be discussed publicly.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com for the problem

Email Support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @. They will help sort you out on why you are banned and what to do. Bans aren't to be discussed publicly.

dammit Parth u beat me to it! >.<

Chuck norris
04-26-2011, 06:18 PM
I dont care if its not to be discussed in public i want to play the game and i cant get on that site. adminitration if you see this respond ASAP

RedRyder
04-26-2011, 06:23 PM
I dont care if its not to be discussed in public i want to play the game and i cant get on that site. adminitration if you see this respond ASAP

That kind of attitude won't get you unbanned any sooner

Zeus
04-26-2011, 06:24 PM

If you don't care, then there isn't much hope to getting you unbanned. Administration (Developers) will tell you the same thing. I said email them, it's not a website. That address I gave you is an email. I also suggest you speak to them in a sincere formal tone. With grammar intact, especially if you want a chance at getting unbanned.

NeoQueen
04-26-2011, 06:24 PM

I'm pretty sure the only response to this post is what rangepwnsmeel has already told you to do. Telling someone to "respond ASAP" to something that inconviences you is kinda rude, and being rude is definitely not the way to get on someones good side if you want to get a ban removed. So, just handle your situation through the proper channels and try to be respectful.

Samhayne
04-26-2011, 06:42 PM
Hi Chuck Norris

As the other folks have outlined above, we can discuss the issue via email to support@spacetimestudios.com.

Thread locked.