PDA

View Full Version : Death talon projectile

dballah
04-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Ive been debating with myself on whether this goes in suggestions or in bugs. But it really depends on if its an accident or not.

I just bought the death talon, but I've noticed the projectile that is fired is the void talon. Of course, this is only a minor problem but it seems a little unprofessional. I just wanted to know if someone was planning to change this. Thanks for reading. :)

Arterra
04-26-2011, 07:18 PM
i noticed it but didn't bother/forgot to post it lol. better than how it was before for sure, it used to just be a normal talon for laser talons...

Demonicdevyn
04-26-2011, 07:18 PM
been pointed out before,no point in updating a game for something as little as that

Arterra
04-26-2011, 07:20 PM
been pointed out before,no point in updating a game for something as little as that

every little thing counts :/ just make sure that once everything is sorted out for a little while, make a all mini-bug update. wont hurt.

Corpser
04-26-2011, 07:21 PM
yeah well they had actually originally changed te game from the void talon shooting out those little orange darts.

dballah
04-26-2011, 07:27 PM

It definitely doesn't need to be mentioned in the main update list. But the more attention pocket legends gets, the more professional the devs will want to make it look. I wont freak out if this isnt changed, but it would be nice. :)