PDA

View Full Version : Arcane prices!! WHAT IS GOING ON !!

Buymystuff
07-13-2015, 01:27 AM
I am concerned about the prices of arcane pets!
Most arcane pets are now really affordable! For example: maridos from 40mil to 2.5mil!
At this rate arcane pets could become less than 1 mil in a months time!
Therefore all legendary pets wouldn't be brought besides collectors!
Pls do something sts!
Thx for reading

acewasabi
07-13-2015, 01:30 AM
lol says guy called "buymystuff".. I'm sorry you lost money merching but it's much better for the rest of us who can finally afford an arcane pet! :)

Maunyabastian
07-13-2015, 01:38 AM
Seriously now? We all know there'll be a time when the prices will be going down like this. Get over it.

Trojan2100
07-13-2015, 01:40 AM
I don't see any problem with the price

Titanium
07-13-2015, 01:51 AM
Omg. They are? I def can't sleep tonight because arcanes prices dropped.

Kakashis
07-13-2015, 02:13 AM
most farmers are finally satisfied that they can afford any item in the game if they work hard and farm for it. Not sure what the problem is.

SkyWow
07-13-2015, 04:13 AM
Lol I bet all these people saying yay for prices are the beggers

Trojan2100
07-13-2015, 04:44 AM

Now you know so why don't you get lost

BottleNexz
07-13-2015, 04:53 AM
cry more hahaha

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Overweightank
07-13-2015, 02:50 PM
I am concerned about the prices of arcane pets!
Most arcane pets are now really affordable! For example: maridos from 40mil to 2.5mil!
At this rate arcane pets could become less than 1 mil in a months time!
Therefore all legendary pets wouldn't be brought besides collectors!
Pls do something sts!
Thx for reading

Maridos was never 40m... LMAO the game is good now. Anyone who complains either has a good back up (Yes plat lost value a bit)

But everything else is good.

codered
07-13-2015, 03:06 PM
The best experience as a f2p player when i can afford arcane thing , i can only remember when one dude here said 'you'll get it eventually". An he was right.

epicrrr
07-13-2015, 03:15 PM
It was awesome that everyone can buy what they want, but i have never imagined Maridos a powerful pet goes for 2m. Well anyway not really against everyone getting arcane stuff but the current lock system looks bleak should be reviewed - or there might just be too many people openning locks atm?

If nekro falls below 5m then "Houston i think we have a problem".

Bambumbau
07-13-2015, 03:21 PM
Pls do something sts!

Wahts your problem man???? the most player are happy and sts will do nothing and do ou know why??

it's not their job to make the prices expensive for player who cries that the prices are too low.When sts have a problem with those prices they will make the drop more rare but they will not make it for player who come here and says what she should do.STS know when she make it and when she doesn't make it

ps.sry for the Spell mistakes etc.

Ssneakykills
07-13-2015, 03:24 PM
How many threads like this are we going to get.. It's getting boring now

Bambumbau
07-13-2015, 03:29 PM
How many threads like this are we going to get.. It's getting boring now

nobody forced you to read this

Fyrce
07-13-2015, 03:40 PM
Why is that? Even 1m can be difficult for recent players to obtain, esp f2p players. The current prices seem at least something every player can work for and look forward to.

Ssneakykills
07-13-2015, 03:42 PM
lol says guy called "buymystuff".. I'm sorry you lost money merching but it's much better for the rest of us who can finally afford an arcane pet! :)

nobody forced you to read this

Good fight!

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 04:24 PM
Why is that? Even 1m can be difficult for recent players to obtain, esp f2p players. The current prices seem at least something every player can work for and look forward to.

I agree with this post. F2p players still have limited options. To make 1mil it requires to farm 100 locks, 3 vials, 30 teeth(approx). Now assume player wants to buy nekro and multiply those items by 8. It takes a ton of farming time,but these goals can actually be reached. Imagine prices being 100mil for a ring...

Buymystuff
07-14-2015, 08:21 AM
U think set doesnt have problems with prices? How will they make money from lock if no one opens anymore ? Do u want arcane to have no more updates? It takes a lot of money to control a game , and no one opening lock which means sets wont be able to control the game anymore! This is what im just concerned about. Nothing about merching or me opening lock because i dont open lock or merch. Its just i love this game! Its addictive! I just dont the game to be gone, or low prices. Low prices mean i farm less! Yes i know it good but imagine a game when everyone has all max items! Is it fun anymore? Everyone pvp with same items, fun? This is just what i am concerned about !

Robhawk
07-14-2015, 08:24 AM
Well locked prices gonna go down to the bottom soon, so no way to make gold - thats GG!

ps: Open 50 locked to get perhaps nothing or just buy a shard for sure? lol...

Titanium
07-14-2015, 08:47 AM

Beggar$? That's very offending calling people beggar$.

I'm not a beggar. But i gave away 3-5m to people which i didn't know. Helped them to gear up but i never con$idered them beggar$.

After i made 30-40m in game i $tarted to buy plat$ a$well. But i knew very well how to maintain my a$$et$ which a pro merchant will never figure it out.

If you don't know how to maintain your gold ... Maybe you de$erve to be punched by this cra$h.

But I'm having $uch a great time $eeing lazy players and town'$ yeller$ a$king "why". Thi$ i$ what happen$ when you forget not everything is about $pamming town$ Enjoy !!