PDA

View Full Version : Call the paramedics!

Enduvial
07-13-2015, 02:48 AM
-rubs shockers togther- then try's to revive star legends* COME ON BABY DONT GIVE UP ON MEH D: I HAVE HAD YOU FOR 4 years don't die on me now :c I loved you.... I used to play you every single day after I came home from school :c we had such good memorize (and loot lololol) pleaze promise me you will be back :c -holds hand- I'm gonna miss you [a month later at the hospital] doctor: umm we are gonna have to let her go she's dying* me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO FORGET THAT sell her to another hospital to fix her* DOCOTR: WE CANT DO THAT* me: -pulls out missile launcher- I guess you will then [next day] buys front row tickets to watch baby be sold to someone who will fix her :3

THE END!

Dimitrian
07-13-2015, 03:25 AM
lol

Are you saying that sts should sell SL to another company?

Burninglamp
07-13-2015, 07:33 AM
I think that's what he's saying

DEATHCAMP
07-13-2015, 09:50 AM
4 years my booty

Enduvial
07-13-2015, 11:10 AM
You have no bouty

Brandon White
07-16-2015, 04:52 PM
If the current owners can't be bothered to keep this game well taken care of, then the only logical choice would be to sell it, so they can fund the other games better. If they sell it to a more able company, they may even salvage a dying playerbase, as well as earn a bit more respect from a jaded playerbase.

Started playing this game yesterday, but have been playing MMOs my whole life, and lack of originality breeds predictability. I can only give the answers, I can't force you to take them.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Burninglamp
07-16-2015, 06:15 PM
If the current owners can't be bothered to keep this game well taken care of, then the only logical choice would be to sell it, so they can fund the other games better. If they sell it to a more able company, they may even salvage a dying playerbase, as well as earn a bit more respect from a jaded playerbase.

Started playing this game yesterday, but have been playing MMOs my whole life, and lack of originality breeds predictability. I can only give the answers, I can't force you to take them.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk
theres no updates... why would u play this game anymore... ???