PDA

View Full Version : The value of Arcanes is what its SUPPOSED to be

Titanfall
07-13-2015, 02:50 AM
Theres been a few people (mostly merchs IMO) who dont like the prices of arcanes now, Im sorry you lost your gold but I think its about time you played the game the way its MEANT to be played and farm, farm and farm like how every MMMORPG is. This is the price arcanes should have always been at, a price that EVERY dedicated player regardless of their wallet size irl can afford. Before the top gear for most people was just an impossible dream, and if they didnt have it they were near enough excluded from PvP which should never happen in any MMORPG.
In todays economy, the average player who atleast farms locks for 1 hour a day can get an arcane pet in 1 week, this is much better than last seasons, as it'd take the average player a few months to get an arcane egg, and shard and nekro were just dreams that were joked about. Ever since the economy stabilized, the player population has increased IMO and I see alot more active players farming.
This is the price arcanes should have always been, if the early season plat farmers with 200mil+ didnt inflate them like crazy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
07-13-2015, 03:28 AM
100% agree.

Smokiii
07-13-2015, 03:47 AM
But if you think about the prices for plat its very annoying... paying 300-1000$ to get rich and now every one can get easy the best of all gears with just farming lockeds. I think that is not fair at all. Give plat users more then Tokens that giving you gears whats worthless now. I wont pay 500$ for 5m Gold or less o.O

Azemen
07-13-2015, 03:50 AM
But if you think about the prices for plat its very annoying... paying 300-1000$ to get rich and now every one can get easy the best of all gears with just farming lockeds. I think that is not fair at all. Give plat users more then Tokens that giving you gears whats worthless now. I wont pay 500$ for 5m Gold or less o.O

So what? Me being a teenager whose parents don't let me spend money on virtual goods, I'm happy!

Smokiii
07-13-2015, 03:56 AM
Yea but there is not only you hehe. I am working hard all day for my money and when i spend that much on a game i want to have better stuff then others that payed nothing. Makes sense right?
Otherwise they could make plat cheaper but i dont believe in that...

SkyWow
07-13-2015, 04:01 AM
Theres been a few people (mostly merchs IMO) who dont like the prices of arcanes now, Im sorry you lost your gold but I think its about time you played the game the way its MEANT to be played and farm, farm and farm like how every MMMORPG is. This is the price arcanes should have always been at, a price that EVERY dedicated player regardless of their wallet size irl can afford. Before the top gear for most people was just an impossible dream, and if they didnt have it they were near enough excluded from PvP which should never happen in any MMORPG.
In todays economy, the average player who atleast farms locks for 1 hour a day can get an arcane pet in 1 week, this is much better than last seasons, as it'd take the average player a few months to get an arcane egg, and shard and nekro were just dreams that were joked about. Ever since the economy stabilized, the player population has increased IMO and I see alot more active players farming.
This is the price arcanes should have always been, if the early season plat farmers with 200mil+ didnt inflate them like crazy.

You clearly are one of the reasons why everything is low... You don't make any sense at all. Arcanes should be with epic items? Mythic items? NO. it has its name for a reason and should stay behind it. Your just mad or jealous you can't purchase platinum and just like want everything free for you

Titanfall
07-13-2015, 04:02 AM
You clearly are one of the reasons why everything is low... You don't make any sense at all. Arcanes should be with epic items? Mythic items? NO. it has its name for a reason and should stay behind it. Your just mad or jealous you can't purchase platinum and just like want everything free for you
Lmao? Im practically fully geared and here you are stating Im jealous, You're just one of those merchs who lost out on a lot of gold I think you're the mad one ;)
Arcanes should be affordable to every farmer who works hard for their gold, not exclusively to people who have alot of $$$ irl. If I wanted to, I could buy platinum but with the current economy there isnt really a need, and Id rather not gamble with my money.

SkyWow
07-13-2015, 04:10 AM
Lmao? Im practically fully geared and here you are stating Im jealous, You're just one of those merchs who lost out on a lot of gold I think you're the mad one ;)

I'm not a mercher nor I'm I a platinum buyer with max gear... I earned my stuff... Still you are thinking that al economy is were is should be? Soon your dreams will come true and everything will be 1gold for you and your nabs to run around with your rings with the rest of the nabs :)

Titanfall
07-13-2015, 04:22 AM
I'm not a mercher nor I'm I a platinum buyer with max gear... I earned my stuff... Still you are thinking that al economy is were is should be? Soon your dreams will come true and everything will be 1gold for you and your nabs to run around with your rings with the rest of the nabs :)
I earned my stuff over the course of 2 years, you say you arent a plat player yet you accuse me of being mad because I dont buy plat? Lol you made my day mate

BottleNexz
07-13-2015, 04:26 AM
selling dragonite bar. To honest farmer and lover of game 4mil. To nasty mercher 80mil.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wutzgood
07-13-2015, 04:37 AM
Im loving the economy. I even was able to get a flurry armor for my collection the other day. Didn't think I'd ever get one.

Trojan2100
07-13-2015, 04:42 AM

You are the one doesn't make any sence at all . Why are you even on this thread ? Clearly you should know none of us to blame for price drop on arcane . It's the plat user like yourself. You guys under cutting eachother and yet your here blaming non plat users. We are just happy things can be affordable . You should get mad at your fellow plat buyers . Think man think

BottleNexz
07-13-2015, 04:50 AM
someone mentioned putting other items in lockd to keep prices ticking over, I agree. But, for really op gear (if they do, require them to need an item that is farmed) and all the woes of last year will be a thing of the past.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

vawaid
07-13-2015, 05:06 AM
wait, do you know what makes the price so low?

it's because everyone looted arcane things, so supply is higher than demand.

I think you are blaming yourself my friend. That's irony.

Titanium
07-13-2015, 05:36 AM
I agree with everything op said. This is how it should be.

I am hoarder aswell but i would never invest in arcanes and i told this to every person who asked me. I adviced my friends to invest in things which will have a higher demand like vials/energy. Arcane shard's price will decrease in any case. Even if it will be part of a crafting process in near/further future.

If you have an arcane item right now... Sell it now before its too late.

Titanium
07-13-2015, 05:44 AM
Im loving the economy. I even was able to get a flurry armor for my collection the other day. Didn't think I'd ever get one.
You re welcome mate :D

Maunyabastian
07-13-2015, 08:54 AM
Am I the only one who thinks 1,5M - 3M gold cap is a lot of money?

Zylx
07-13-2015, 10:20 AM
The prices of arcanes are great and the value of crates are even more profitable. The value of gold has raised significantly, yet before the crate economy concaves within itself, new loot will need to be constantly added otherwise people won't wanna spend actual money to pop crates on a chance to get a 1.5m arcane.

Dex Scene
07-13-2015, 11:37 AM

What's wrong in nabs wearing Arcane ring??
Give us one good reason why isn't it right??
If you wear arcane rings do we judge you if you are good enough to be owning a ring??

If they are nabs it shouldn't be a problem in killing them in pvp no matter what gear are they wearing.

And trust me those stuffs will never be that cheap like you said 1 gold.
If they become cheap, its just AL gold's value is increasing.

If you get things for cheap... your income is less too.
Can't we just focus on what we have and what are we getting instead of being jealous to other who are getting everything you own aswel?

I have lost lots of golds with everything getting cheaper. Yet Iam happy with the situation.
Think about the community instead of yourself.

Artilis
07-13-2015, 12:34 PM

with 100$ of plat i made 12m how can you make only 5m with 500$? You just dont look all possiblities that plat can give you and you just automaticaly transfer your plats to gold. Search a bit and you'll do 12 m with each 1,7 k plats

Bidiel
07-13-2015, 12:34 PM
i am agree with u, now this game is going to a good way to the MMORPG´S

Bambumbau
07-13-2015, 01:43 PM
I think the most plat buyer are jealous because we have done something what the most plat buyer doesnt have done!! We have 4m-5m Gold without buying 1 plat.i think we non plat buyer are not Noobs, we are patient

Dex Scene
07-13-2015, 01:46 PM
I think the most plat buyer are jealous because we have done something what the most plat buyer doesnt have done!! We have 4m-5m Gold without buying 1 plat.i think we non plat buyer are not Noobs, we are patient
Every plat buyers are not furious.
Smart buyers will refrain from using plats into something which is non profitable.
If you see ankhs and Luck elixirs are good way to convert to golds.
Its actually some of plat farmers/lock openers who are angry.
If you see, majority of the gamers are happy with the situation.

Bambumbau
07-13-2015, 02:02 PM
im Happy with the new AL toor egg only 2m ^^

Ebezaanec
07-13-2015, 05:39 PM
The best way to maintain level prices for mythics/arcanes is a crafting system that utilizes mythic/arcane essences, which one would get after destroying a mythic/arcane item.

Problem with the rarities now is that mythics/arcanes never, ever get liquidated (taken out of circulation). The supply of these items only increases with each opened locked. Imagine the US Federal Bank printing money. At some point, it will have to destroy old bills otherwise the newer bills (flooding the money supply) would cause currency inflation. Each dollar is worth less and less. Mythics/arcanes should be taken out of supply as well, otherwise the value will continually depreciate.

I'm not advocating 5+ mythic or arcane essences, but maybe one or two should be enough to control the overall supply. Longevity of this game is worth more than appeasing everyone. There needs to be something worthwhile for plat-spenders. Hate 'em or love 'em, bottom line is that they fund this game.

Titanfall
07-13-2015, 05:41 PM
Every plat buyers are not furious.
Smart buyers will refrain from using plats into something which is non profitable.
If you see ankhs and Luck elixirs are good way to convert to golds.
Its actually some of plat farmers/lock openers who are angry.
If you see, majority of the gamers are happy with the situation.
I was thinking that too, Most plat farmers like popping locks, guess if they cant profit they'll get angry ;)
Anyone who buys platinum surely isnt stupid and would know you're better of buying ankhs to sell rather than pop locks with the current economy lol
(Unless its a rich kid locked in a mansion ofcourse)

Magegrimm
07-13-2015, 05:55 PM
I'm going to start by saying I'm really happy for now and I'm a non plat user so don't rage at me lmao.

This topic we discussed it today in guild chat and well we kinda reached some conclusion:
- Okay so F2P players get their arcanes and they're happy while SOME plat users start to rage okay so this is normal right...
-The thing is STS needs money and if items are so affordable without RL money then there will be less plat players correct? If you disagree please state your opinions.

So let's imagine there are less plat users which mean STS has less profit, the question is are they going to maintain the game even though they don't earn much with it or are they gonna drop it just like they did with the other games?

Personally I don't think the price of arcanes is completely good because it might make STS drop the game if they see that they don't get any profit.

Any opinions?

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

Titanfall
07-13-2015, 06:22 PM
I'm going to start by saying I'm really happy for now and I'm a non plat user so don't rage at me lmao.

This topic we discussed it today in guild chat and well we kinda reached some conclusion:
- Okay so F2P players get their arcanes and they're happy while SOME plat users start to rage okay so this is normal right...
-The thing is STS needs money and if items are so affordable without RL money then there will be less plat players correct? If you disagree please state your opinions.

So let's imagine there are less plat users which mean STS has less profit, the question is are they going to maintain the game even though they don't earn much with it or are they gonna drop it just like they did with the other games?

Personally I don't think the price of arcanes is completely good because it might make STS drop the game if they see that they don't get any profit.

Any opinions?

People will always buy plat aslong as events exist, and one shots exist. Doesn't matter which way you look at it.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk

Pyrogenie
07-13-2015, 06:41 PM

Any opinions?

That's the whole idea behind this well thought out plan. Go play coc when al dies soon.

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Heads up. New elites have all mobs 1hitting most likely. What will that do to ankhs? And luck lix for rerolling to new legendaries/crafting recipes(?)? And class loot kits for current class loots? Of course lets not forget dmg reduction kits and damage addition kits... People just dont spend plat wisely

Newcomx
07-13-2015, 08:07 PM
Agree with you.

The AL MMO title speaks for itself. There should be massive player online playing this game, not before expansion where maybe only 5 players in my guild online daily. Today maybe over 30. Referring to the fact that a lot of player online playing this game, I assume STS already in the right track with this new system, and maybe get the best MMORPG title again.

Bigboyblue
07-14-2015, 07:38 AM
with 100$ of plat i made 12m how can you make only 5m with 500$? You just dont look all possiblities that plat can give you and you just automaticaly transfer your plats to gold. Search a bit and you'll do 12 m with each 1,7 k plats

Can you pm your methods for turning 1700 plat into 12 mil? I could understand this previously if you got lucky on locks but don't see any conceivable way in today's economy to do this. I still have 1200 plat and don't know what to do with it lol.

Titanfall
07-14-2015, 09:21 AM
Heads up. New elites have all mobs 1hitting most likely. What will that do to ankhs? And luck lix for rerolling to new legendaries/crafting recipes(?)? And class loot kits for current class loots? Of course lets not forget dmg reduction kits and damage addition kits... People just dont spend plat wisely
Exactly, why do most of the plat buyers think the only way to make gold out of plat is to open locks? Lol

twoxc
07-14-2015, 11:21 AM

nice i'm also a fan of Flurry hehe. flurry is nothing without the helmet is the helmet is so hard to come by do you have that?

Highmountain
07-14-2015, 11:28 AM
Exactly, why do most of the plat buyers think the only way to make gold out of plat is to open locks? Lol

Cuz its the most valuable way, others are less value

I buy plats to be honest, like 10k monthly but prices now mmm okiish now all players can play all can farm all can be pros

Before the expansion it was like ( buy plats to be pro ) was so bad

Now all players can be geared and pros which is good, i hope AL will be the best mmorpg game 2015

Titanfall
07-14-2015, 11:28 AM
No, you're very very wrong there...

Highmountain
07-14-2015, 11:40 AM
No, you're very very wrong there...

If u buy ankhs and respecs and sell them u will get 3.4m from 1.7k plats

If u switch plats to gold 1.7k plats to 1.7m

If u buy lepre and sell which have reached it maximum price nowdays cuz of km3 250plats for a lepre and 10k gold ofc its nothing lol

Other ways like vanities chests low value thats it
From lockeds u earn easily like 60m from 10k plats

Lockeds still the most valuable way even if arcanes prices low, drop rate for arcanes increased

The game is better now

I buy plats to be honest, like 10k monthly but prices now mmm okiish now all players can play all can farm all can be pros

Before the expansion it was like ( buy plats to be pro ) was so bad

Now all players can be geared and pros which is good, i hope AL will be the best mmorpg game 2015

Titanfall
07-14-2015, 02:47 PM
If u buy ankhs and respecs and sell them u will get 3.4m from 1.7k plats

If u switch plats to gold 1.7k plats to 1.7m

If u buy lepre and sell which have reached it maximum price nowdays cuz of km3 250plats for a lepre and 10k gold ofc its nothing lol

Other ways like vanities chests low value thats it
From lockeds u earn easily like 60m from 10k plats

Lockeds still the most valuable way even if arcanes prices low, drop rate for arcanes increased

The game is better now
Yes but remember, its still a risk. The drop rates are much better but theres still the unlucky few who will blow through alot of plat and not loot a good item.

Wutzgood
07-14-2015, 08:22 PM
You re welcome mate :D

Thank you. Now I just need the flurry and the heraldic hoods to match the bodies lol.