PDA

View Full Version : Arcane prices

kydrian
07-13-2015, 06:12 AM
As you know the Arcane prices are low which is good for the economy. However, many people who buy platinum are complaining and that is understandable.
I see many people in Forums post about Arcane prices being low which is good but not healthy for the game.
Platinum buyers are saying that the prices are too low for a arcane and the F2P players are saying its Good because people can now afford Arcane but not really at all.
The people who buy platinum are wasting money on to obtain a item (Arcane) that's not even worth on how much platinum they spent which is not good at all for the game why? Because once platinum buyers see that its a waste of money to buy platinum to open locks for a Arcane not worth the platinum spent then they will end up stop buying platinum as soon as that happens the price for Arcane will rise because nobody is interested in spending their money on something they can easily obtain by farming Then STS won't get any profit at all o.o and the game will become F2P then Arcane legends will be like PL and DL :O

No but serious ._. Its not worth spending $89.99 for 1700 platinum just so you can get a Arcane item that will end up becoming 1-2m then people who buy platinum will stop and just farm instead then the Arcane prices will Skyrocket in Auction and hoarders/Merchants will be in control of the CS and everything will be back when Arcane will be impossible to obtain for months unless you use money for platinum

._. Sorry if you don't understand xD but It seemed really good when it was in my mind

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Alcta
07-13-2015, 06:19 AM
Now platinium buyers have same chance to have money what normal players.

kydrian
07-13-2015, 06:39 AM
Now platinium buyers have same chance to have money what normal players.
Yes that's true lol but then how will STS get profit from Al if nobody is buying platinum STS might stop updating the game like PL, DL, and SL

Alcta
07-13-2015, 06:42 AM
Locie now Costs 11k and going down i think when rengols will cost 2k aracne items will go up

Ratiomod
07-13-2015, 06:48 AM
I don't get what is your problem in current situation? Don't you enjoy the game at the moment?

Titanium
07-13-2015, 06:55 AM
Actually this is totally wrong. Their sales increased because everyone has a shot to get something really good

Many players quitted AL because they spent thousands without getting anything.

The endgame players will increase significantly in the next 6 month

I'm not going to miss people who are butthurted cause they lost gold. Other players will sign up and stay with tje current prices around

Ratiomod
07-13-2015, 07:11 AM
Actually this is totally wrong. Their sales increased because everyone has a shot to get something really good

I'm not going to miss people who are butthurted cause they lost gold. Other players will sign up and stay with tje current prices around

I tottaly support idea to increase amount of active top players. I want easily find a party to run the map, insted to waiting for hours to find a low geared party that will quit the map ones someone dies.
Dude probably wants to be alone in the game but have all the arcanes and spend a lot of $$, I don't get him.

kydrian
07-13-2015, 07:24 AM

You don't seem to understand yes of course I like what's going on that Arcane is low in price but the price is way to low for someone to spend platinum just for a arcane item that only sells around 1-2m eventually the plat buyers will stop buying platinum because its a waste to spend 50$ for some platinum so they can loot a arcane from a lock or use tokens when the arcane is only around 1-2m

Titanium
07-13-2015, 07:30 AM
You don't seem to understand yes of course I like what's going on that Arcane is low in price but the price is way to low for someone to spend platinum just for a arcane item that only sells around 1-2m

Sts is motivated like they already nentioned to offer more content.

True story but 1month ago i have seen a guy in Pier saying " selling fossil / buying fossil " . How i felt? Ask everyone here :)

Rip merching. Hello hardwork.

Titanfall
07-13-2015, 07:37 AM
Tbh I think its going to be a cycle...

People open locks
Too much supply
Price drops
Less people opens locks because arcanes are cheap
Supply runs out due to lack of people opening locks
Arcanes rise and become expensive
Crates are worth opening again so people open locks
Then arcanes drop and the cycle repeats.

Also remember people will buy plat not just for locks, but for ankhs, elixirs etc, but if you ask me I'd say this is a healthy cycle and most players like the economy now.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

kydrian
07-13-2015, 07:41 AM

True story but 1month ago i have seen a guy in Pier saying " selling fossil / buying fossil " . How i felt? Ask everyone here :)

.-. Selling and buying? I don't understand lol xD and don't get me wrong I really enjoy all the items being low but then at the same time it seems to easy like I can literally make 1m in 1 day just farming locks and chaos jewels which is boring once I have everything that I wanted like there should at least be some items that are exclusive or challenging to get because I'm sure you don't enjoy having everything easy what's the fun in seeing everyone have the same stuff as you? You understand what I'm trying to point out?

kydrian
07-13-2015, 07:50 AM
Tbh I think its going to be a cycle...

People open locks
Too much supply
Price drops

Also remember people will buy plat not just for locks, but for ankhs, elixirs etc, but if you ask me I'd say this is a healthy cycle and most players like the economy now.

Yes that's understandable I like the way it is but at the same time I don't because there's not much challenge to getting these and mostly everyone will end up having it. Like let's be honest I'm sure if you go in PvP endgame right now the only pets you will end up seeing is mostly Singe, Maridos, Nekro, and Samuel

Trojan2100
07-13-2015, 08:08 AM
.-. Selling and buying? I don't understand lol xD and don't get me wrong I really enjoy all the items being low but then at the same time it seems to easy like I can literally make 1m in 1 day just farming locks and chaos jewels which is boring once I have everything that I wanted like there should at least be some items that are exclusive or challenging to get because I'm sure you don't enjoy having everything easy what's the fun in seeing everyone have the same stuff as you? You understand what I'm trying to point out?

This entire post if about you , what about other thousandths of players? Al players has been declining dramatically since last year . This expansion has brought somany old players back to life . It was excellent move by Sts . Lack of players Al would of died anyways. If your bored take a break , why are you forcing yourself to play somuch? If I had everything I would help out my friends or guildy with the new map , planar or arena.

kydrian
07-13-2015, 08:21 AM
This entire post if about you , what about other thousandths of players? Al players has been declining dramatically since last year . This expansion has brought somany old players back to life . It was excellent move by Sts . Lack of players Al would of died anyways. If your bored take a break , why are you forcing yourself to play somuch? If I had everything I would help out my friends or guildy with the new map , planar or arena.
The reason I'm forcing myself Is because I wasn't expecting the price for arcane to go down so much so I had my chance to finally get a arcane pet after I did that I just got bored of the game xD idk why its just like as soon as I've gotten something that I've been trying to get for 3 years I've finally got it ._. Which it kind of sucks because I see so many people with it like I enjoy seeing people with it but it's like the only reason I wanted it was because back then so many people didn't have Arcane and now its like what to do now? What's something I can do challenging?

elitwarrio
07-13-2015, 08:24 AM

Hey Prob i was the guy lol.. Was during fossil event? Imho all noobs r happy coz now all can go full gear easy but when u have full gear what u do? pvp? Never bought plats and was happy to have a target like nekro or arc ring and i worked hard to get them reached a good amount of golds without pay anything. Think the game will become more boring when all players will have the same pet and gear. But lets see. Btw Selling/buying was really good tactic earned 10m in 3 days.

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 08:54 AM
This is my 29th month of playing AL.I never spent a single penny on this game...sorry STS.

I've seen people complaining when game became "pay to win"...now I'm seeing complaints about "free to play".

I know how the economy was from the first mythics weapons or armors ever launched.

Bow,Gun,Warrior Weapons where 1 million to 2 million.

Armor and Helm where around 3 million to 4 million.

Arcanes where less than 10 million.

Later on after a year when new mythics wer introduced weapons sold for 20 million to 30+ millions and coming to arcanes where sold for 70 million+ or so..make it 50 million then game was purely pay to win...non plat players started complaining a lot.

Some pets or items wer sold exclusively for more than 99m+.

Now after that year again this time prices dropped and these are the original prices that game should have..now plat players complain.

Of course they complain because when they looted an arcane previously they used jump in the air with happiness because it sells for 30m+ and they are rich.

Now the condition has changed...it has to change because If Rich get Richer,poor gets poorer.

Plat people enjoyed till yesterday with ridiculous(High-ball) prices,from today non plat farmers are gonna enjoy with these original prices.

"Keep Calm and Just Enjoy Red Letter Days"

kydrian
07-13-2015, 09:14 AM
This is my 29th month of playing AL.I never spent a single penny on this game...sorry STS.

I've seen people complaining when game became "pay to win"...now I'm seeing complaints about "free to play".

I know how the economy was from the first mythics weapons or armors ever launched.

Bow,Gun,Warrior Weapons where 1 million to 2 million.

Armor and Helm where around 3 million to 4 million.

Arcanes where less than 10 million.

Later on after a year when new mythics wer introduced weapons sold for 20 million to 30+ millions and coming to arcanes where sold for 70 million+ or so..make it 50 million then game was purely pay to win...non plat players started complaining a lot.

Some pets or items wer sold exclusively for more than 99m+.

Now after that year again this time prices dropped and these are the original prices that game should have..now plat players complain.

Of course they complain because when they looted an arcane previously they used jump in the air with happiness because it sells for 30m+ and they are rich.

Now the condition has changed...it has to change because If Rich get Richer,poor gets poorer.

Plat people enjoyed till yesterday with ridiculous(High-ball) prices,from today non plat farmers are gonna enjoy with these original prices.

"Keep Calm and Just Enjoy Red Letter Days"
I Have nothing against that the prices have dropped but they literally dropped were it wasn't challenging and fun to even get them because so many other people would have them also like why would you want to play a game were everyone will have the same stuff as you?

Trojan2100
07-13-2015, 09:31 AM
I Have nothing against that the prices have dropped but they literally dropped were it wasn't challenging and fun to even get them because so many other people would have them also like why would you want to play a game were everyone will have the same stuff as you?

What challenge are you talking about ? You just open locks and complain about the prices . You can sit there telling everyone you don't buy plats or you do No Body Cares. Answer to your rideculus question yes I want everyone to have same gears as pro gamers do , My friends my guild members isn't that the goal for everyone. It's been way too long and tomany people farming hard and nothing to show for it. If you don't like it than quit and the sad thing is nobody will care if your gone .

kydrian
07-13-2015, 09:52 AM
What challenge are you talking about ? You just open locks and complain about the prices . You can sit there telling everyone you don't buy plats or you do No Body Cares. Answer to your rideculus question yes I want everyone to have same gears as pro gamers do , My friends my guild members isn't that the goal for everyone. It's been way too long and tomany people farming hard and nothing to show for it. If you don't like it than quit and the sad thing is nobody will care if your gone .
Lol I don't open locks I buy the items from auction and what happens when everyone has the same stuff as you? Then what? What's the fun in getting the same gear as everyone else lol

Transfordark
07-13-2015, 10:01 AM
Lol I don't open locks I buy the items from auction and what happens when everyone has the same stuff as you? Then what? What's the fun in getting the same gear as everyone else lol

Hahahahaha who said everyone's gonna get it?
30% of Al have never even made 1m.
30% can make 1-3m but its takes them a lot of time.
40% of AL rules the game!
They have everything they dominate everywhere. They are rich!
I agree plat payers and rich players should have a headstart but really its like a massive headstart your mythic and arcane items are so strong, legendary items are just useless.
What's wrong with you at least some people can at least afford some of it.
Still you'll dominate the arenas and everywhere.
Earning 1-2m is a piece of cake for you.

Any player with plats rules the game. There is No strategy, No way of earning for non-paying players and even to earn it requires a great deal of effort.
We normal players are useless we aren't needed in maps, arena, PvP, even in guilds. We're nothing and a newbie with plats can just get arcanes in just 10 minutes. While we played for months and still no where near you plat buyers.

azacaanah
07-13-2015, 10:02 AM
Idk what to say lol

When Price Go Up Plat buyer is winning
Non plat is losing

When Price go down Plat buyer is losing
When plat buyer is losing there wilk be less lock opener,
Meaning less plat buyer

Less plat buyer = less profit = no update!! ( bcz sts is not getting paid )

No update = Endgame Player = get bored = quit
Get bored? Why? U do the same thing over and over again without a single goal, not a single goal? Why? Where is the update bruh? Sts said : no profit :p

So, up price or low price, it will end up in one side winning.
My question : what is the way to get both side get benefit?

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 10:03 AM

Prices didn't drop..these are the original prices.

kydrian
07-13-2015, 10:04 AM
Prices didn't drop..these are the original prices.
Lol the oringal prices were 3-10m... Not 1-2m.

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 10:07 AM

So What?

People having same gear helps to fight boss easily...coming to 1 vs 1 stat doesn't matter always skill also matters.

kydrian
07-13-2015, 10:07 AM
They have everything they dominate everywhere. They are rich!
I agree plat payers and rich players should have a headstart but really its like a massive headstart your mythic and arcane items are so strong, legendary items are just useless.
What's wrong with you at least some people can at least afford some of it.
Still you'll dominate the arenas and everywhere.
Earning 1-2m is a piece of cake for you.
Lol all you have to do is farm locks to get around 1-2m for a week.

Energizeric
07-13-2015, 10:09 AM
As you know the Arcane prices are low which is good for the economy. However, many people who buy platinum are complaining and that is understandable.
I see many people in Forums post about Arcane prices being low which is good but not healthy for the game.
Platinum buyers are saying that the prices are too low for a arcane and the F2P players are saying its Good because people can now afford Arcane but not really at all.
The people who buy platinum are wasting money on to obtain a item (Arcane) that's not even worth on how much platinum they spent which is not good at all for the game why? Because once platinum buyers see that its a waste of money to buy platinum to open locks for a Arcane not worth the platinum spent then they will end up stop buying platinum as soon as that happens the price for Arcane will rise because nobody is interested in spending their money on something they can easily obtain by farming Then STS won't get any profit at all o.o and the game will become F2P then Arcane legends will be like PL and DL :O

No but serious ._. Its not worth spending $89.99 for 1700 platinum just so you can get a Arcane item that will end up becoming 1-2m then people who buy platinum will stop and just farm instead then the Arcane prices will Skyrocket in Auction and hoarders/Merchants will be in control of the CS and everything will be back when Arcane will be impossible to obtain for months unless you use money for platinum

._. Sorry if you don't understand xD but It seemed really good when it was in my mind

To quote the famous baseball player Yogi Berra, "Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Lol the oringal prices were 3-10m... Not 1-2m.

Are you new to AL?

kydrian
07-13-2015, 10:10 AM
So What?

People having same gear helps to fight boss easily...coming to 1 vs 1 stat doesn't matter always skill also matters.
So you would like a game where everyone has the same stuff as you? Wouldn't you want to be different from other players?

azacaanah
07-13-2015, 10:11 AM
So What?

Honestly i like helping friend that has a lower gear than me, if ppl got the same gear whats the point of helping ?

kydrian
07-13-2015, 10:12 AM
Are you new to AL?
No ive played Al since season 3 lol you seem new because when arcane came out it was never 1-2m

Otahaanak
07-13-2015, 10:13 AM
Kydrian, you make a good point about 'everyone having same gear' so, maybe the next phase is for STS to add variety to the existing pool of items obtainable. Many different vanities, weapons, gear, pets. with similar stats to keep people farming. Remember Plat was supposed to speed up the process, not provide EVERY advantage in the game.

I buy plat, and have opened my share of locks, but I play the game because, well, I like to actually PLAY the game. I could care less if someone has the same pet as me, or the same weapon. Neither has anything to do with my experience playing the game. I suspect there are plenty of games out there that you can buy your way to looking and being cool. I'm just glad STS seems to be moving in a different direction.

My .02

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 10:13 AM
So you would like a game where everyone has the same stuff as you? Wouldn't you want to be different from other players?

Honestly i like helping friend that has a lower gear than me, if ppl got the same gear whats the point of helping ?

Not 100% of the people are having the arcane rings and nekro.

So it wouldn't be like when u join every map there will be 3 people with arcane ring and nekro it's never gonna happen.

azacaanah
07-13-2015, 10:15 AM
Not 100% of the people are having the arcane rings and nekro.

So it wouldn't be like when u join every map there will be 3 people with arcane ring and nekro it's never gonna happen.
Thats what i call i challenge

Transfordark
07-13-2015, 10:16 AM
Lol all you have to do is farm locks to get around 1-2m for a week.

Please tell me how is that?
All you think is farming is easy, so why don't you do it yourself.
I have farmed locks from months and still no where near 1m.
I don't get it why these low prices are an issue for you, you're rich what more do you need?
You could now get things even more cheaper. You can save your millions of gold.

kydrian
07-13-2015, 10:18 AM
I don't get it why these low prices are an issue for you, you're rich what more do you need?
When did I say I was rich? The most gold I've had was 4m lol that's not much to buy anything good and you farm the Regnol locks then craft to massive ones and sell simple and easy. That's if you put your mind too it.

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 10:19 AM

Still there are many people around who have lower gear than..go help them first.

azacaanah
07-13-2015, 10:19 AM

Million gold and not spending it whats the point?

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 10:20 AM

Difference is some are geared but cant even do elites and the rest actually know how to play. Which one are you?

kydrian
07-13-2015, 10:22 AM
Difference is some are geared but cant even do elites and the rest actually know how to play. Which one are you?
I've never seen someone geared And not understand how to do elite so I have no clue what your talking about

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 10:22 AM

This economy is the actual definition of buying currency with irl money.. Plat now is speeding up the process, you can be f2p and now max out if you donate time. Before the rich folk hoarded all those nekros and such hoping it would skyrocket after expansion, lol..

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 10:25 AM
I've never seen someone geared And not understand how to do elite so I have no clue what your talking about

What?

There are some hell lot of players of that kind not only in PVE but in PVP too.

kydrian
07-13-2015, 10:26 AM
What?

There are some hell lot of players of that kind not only in PVE but in PVP too.
Yes I know there are some in PvP but never in PvE

Prahasit Prahi
07-13-2015, 10:27 AM

There are many.

kydrian
07-13-2015, 10:28 AM
There are many.
Yes the ones that are not so well geared but not the ones who are fully geared haha or will you care to show me examples ?

Bluebatthing
07-13-2015, 10:28 AM
Then you must not run enough elites.

kydrian
07-13-2015, 10:31 AM
They you must not run enough elites.
I do elites with a PT I don't just join in elites lol

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 10:53 AM

Then must be your pt not fully geared.

Bluebatthing
07-13-2015, 11:42 AM
What I meant was PUG. Try it sometimes and you'll see nearly maxed out players who have no idea what they're doing in elite maps. I now run with my guild, which am thankful for because everyone I've ran with knows how to run any current elite maps.

Jazzi
07-13-2015, 11:55 AM

This is now completely off topic, but sadly there were many maxed or nearly maxed players who did no know how to do elite, or how to be good at there class for that matter. In fact many of them come from the top 5 guilds and some are even GMs of top 20 guilds. Before I joined Elite Runners last year, I never realised how how important skill was, but after running with them for 8 months I am currently at the place where I prefer to run with a "undergeared" member or a selected group of friends, who have skill,rather then with a random maxed player with 50% chance that they are total nabs. Now those 50% were before arcanes were that cheap. Don't even wanna think about the current reality

Serancha
07-13-2015, 12:09 PM
This is now completely off topic, but sadly there were many maxed or nearly maxed players who did no know how to do elite, or how to be good at there class for that matter. In fact many of them come from the top 5 guilds and some are even GMs of top 20 guilds.

The mistake here is that you are using guild ranking to judge skill. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Just because a guild has a lot of ap's and some decent stats (which can be gained through kill farmers / bots) does not mean the guild is full of skilled players. Most of the guild ranking stats are also pvp related, so tells nothing about pve skills or elite capability.

If elite kills and elite kdr were added to the statistics, it would give a much better view of skill levels.

Jazzi
07-13-2015, 12:09 PM
This discussion has been derailed.

Gear has nothing to do with knowing what to do/what not to do in elites. That comes with experience and knowledge. I repeat gear has NOTHING to do with knowledge about elites.

Staying on topic, I think there are enough threads talking about whether people should be able to easily achieve the best gear money can buy and a VAST majority of players have agreed : YES.

End of that discussion.

The real questions is: What can we expect to be farm after we the farmers have gotten the latest mythic gear?

I gotta tell you, I now practically have everything and the ability to buy a couple more arcane pets, which I most definitely don't need since I have mari and nekro. The problem is that I have no motivation to farm and I am a semi-free user (using plat for lixes, but opened 100 crates once and after not getting anything I am never gonna do this again (was 11 months ago)). Having unreachable goals, e.g. farming 90 million gold for nekro + arcane ring is definitely not acceptable, but having everything achievable with ease might not be the best thing either. On the latter we will have to wait and see, but as it stands now the only reason I still farm is because "I might need the gold" in the future.

Serancha
07-13-2015, 12:17 PM

I just love when people post statistics that have absolutely no facts to support them. Did those numbers come out of a hat, or thin air?

SkyWow
07-13-2015, 12:34 PM
The whole point is to make your character better then everyone else's... If the people that buy platinum spend the money they should expect to resell an arcane for a arcane price not 1-2mil... You guys think this guy is for everyone to be the same? No you build your character to its best...

If anything people will slowly stop buying platinum because its not worth it anymore sts will not make money and game over...

notfaded1
07-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Between selling shards and now basically giving arcanes away in the locked there's no reason to use plat anymore... js. Everyone asked for all this free stuff but guess what if people don't buy plat anymore (I'm not) you know what will happen to the game? It used to be if you did spend your money you could at least find something to sell to make some gold with... this is no longer the case. It started with taking 50k out of the locked... anyone wonder why everything is so cheap now (stopping plat farming helped and I'm very glad for that but that's not it)... there's not enough gold in the game to support it anymore. This added with ruining arcane and any reason to open locked is the deathnell for AL. No one makes and supports games for free that are like AL... maybe some little dump app on the playstore but not when you have to feed a whole team and their families.

I wish the success of MOBA even though I don't like them but I'm having a hard time seeing it bring in money like AL right now.

The return for plat investiment is zilch now... if you think that's a good thing I don't know what to tell you.

Edward Coug
07-13-2015, 01:35 PM

Get back to me when you get the best noble jewels for your gear.

Edward Coug
07-13-2015, 01:38 PM
The whole point is to make your character better then everyone else's... If the people that buy platinum spend the money they should expect to resell an arcane for a arcane price not 1-2mil... You guys think this guy is for everyone to be the same? No you build your character to its best...

If anything people will slowly stop buying platinum because its not worth it anymore sts will not make money and game over...

You might have to *gasp* spend your plat strategically. I know it was really easy before. You could just pop more locks than anyone else and get rich. But now you actually have to pop locks early during events or buy luck elixirs and ankhs and the like. The horror, the horror. You can't just mindlessly open locks anymore.

Archerios
07-13-2015, 01:57 PM
What do I care about economy?As long as I can obtain decent gear to run elite,I'm happy enough.
No worry for p2p user.There are time when those new lvl 46 arcane or mythic coming.When they come you can rule once again.STS will surely put few of those stuff on Massive lock,either its event lock or not.

Helal
07-13-2015, 02:16 PM

But how about trust !!??
How will feel who bought nekro for 50mil before some months
How will feel who bought arcane ring for 44mil before some months
Do you think they will pay any $ on a game again !!??

Helal
07-13-2015, 02:20 PM

Maybe true but who spent lots of real money bought nekro for 50mil and ring for 40mil maybe they will leave

There is problem with trust now which sts does not notice it yet

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 02:40 PM
Maybe true but who spent lots of real money bought nekro for 50mil and ring for 40mil maybe they will leave

There is problem with trust now which sts does not notice it yet

Those players got their time for what they paid.

Edward Coug
07-13-2015, 03:16 PM
But how about trust !!??
How will feel who bought nekro for 50mil before some months
How will feel who bought arcane ring for 44mil before some months
Do you think they will pay any $ on a game again !!??

Oh, so you wanted a permanent advantage. I hate to break it to you, but in most free to play games, spending real money speeds up the process. It does not make you a god, like this game used to.

notfaded1
07-13-2015, 03:21 PM
Those players got their time for what they paid.
That's not the problem... the problem is no one will want to spend anything on the game anymore.

Fyrce
07-13-2015, 03:46 PM
Actually I'm wondering whether with the certainty of farming tokens and getting tokens from crates, whether you might have fewer of the giant spenders but lots more of the smaller spenders. If STS gets many more smaller spenders, then actually their game will be healthier and more profitable. It's the masses that make games billions, not the one billionaire who buys 1000 copies of the same game.

AL Tvvin
07-13-2015, 03:52 PM
You don't seem to understand yes of course I like what's going on that Arcane is low in price but the price is way to low for someone to spend platinum just for a arcane item that only sells around 1-2m eventually the plat buyers will stop buying platinum because its a waste to spend 50$ for some platinum so they can loot a arcane from a lock or use tokens when the arcane is only around 1-2m

What Im understanding is that the prices are low and u are mad because u have no profit that benefits u.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Edward Coug
07-13-2015, 04:00 PM
That's not the problem... the problem is no one will want to spend anything on the game anymore.

Plat was worth too much before. The market has crashed. It will bounce back, but it just won't be like it was before. Hopefully, it means we won't be seeing any more obvious brag threads asking to increase the gold cap beyond 99m.

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 04:19 PM

The solution is for sts to constantly add new things into loot table. Maybe make massive locks drop super rare(awesome looking) vanities as titanfall suggested in another thread. This will raise price of all 3 types of locks and give plat users something to open for maybe rotate a couple of vanities every 2-3 months and make them tradable also.

notfaded1
07-13-2015, 06:07 PM
The solution is for sts to constantly add new things into loot table. Maybe make massive locks drop super rare(awesome looking) vanities as titanfall suggested in another thread. This will raise price of all 3 types of locks and give plat users something to open for maybe rotate a couple of vanities every 2-3 months and make them tradable also.
It has to be rare not farmable and superior. STS has shown they won't rotate anything very often... We've asked for that forever even before it got this bad. That gold toor should be majorly buffed for one... Rarest pet is a vanity pet... W t f. In addition more gold needs to be back in locked we are losing so much gold now there isn't enough to even make transactions flexible anymore. You should get more gold when you don't get items worth anything. Sad that even opening locked spending real money can't hardly break even. It's going to be hard to make prizes for guild leaders now.

I've gone from spending real money to just farming and hoping for luck farming because u can actually lose gold opening locked now. My question is how does the company make money like this? I've gone from one of the biggest supporters to "why am I even doing this anymore."

Right now my guild family is what keeps me coming back for now. Spending real money does almost nothing for you or your guild anymore. How that can be successful business model is beyond me???

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oursizes
07-13-2015, 06:17 PM
It has to be rare not farmable and superior. STS has shown they won't rotate anything very often... We've asked for that forever even before it got this bad. That gold toor should be majorly buffed for one... Rarest pet is a vanity pet... W t f. In addition more gold needs to be back in locked we are losing so much gold now there isn't enough to even make transactions flexible anymore. You should get more gold when you don't get items worth anything. Sad that even opening locked spending real money can't hardly break even. It's going to be hard to make prizes for guild leaders now.

I've gone from spending real money to just farming and hoping for luck farming because u can actually lose gold opening locked now. My question is how does the company make money like this? I've gone from one of the biggest supporters to "why am I even doing this anymore."

Right now my guild family is what keeps me coming back for now. Spending real money does almost nothing for you or your guild anymore. How that can be successful business model is beyond me???

If sts ever does decide to rotate items every couple months then these vanities can be a huge money maker. Put them in massive lockeds and all lockeds price will go up, make the vanities very desirable, maybe special effect when wearing helm and body. This would make it desirable by many others also. So make it tradable that way people open more locks. As far as real gears go idk. If done right then the vanities can be a huge success

Pyrogenie
07-13-2015, 06:47 PM
It's obvious what's happening. What happened when to pl when al come out? And with all the other mmorpg games stg had before. They cleverly forced people to want to switch to the new money maker. Now al is dying, where will we all go now??.... Hmmmmm..

Serancha
07-13-2015, 06:52 PM
It has to be rare not farmable and superior.

That was exactly the problem for the last year and a half. Everything decent was rare, not farmable, and superior to the point of obliterating anything else in the game. We have been fighting for a year and a half to get to the point where the entire game is not in the hands of plat spenders (/farmers).

The problem is that now STS has obviously intentionally deflated the currency yet is shoving plat spending in our faces with excessive ads so that logging in feels like someone hitting you over the head with a "SPEND SPEND SPEND" banner. Try logging in on a twink - all you see anywhere is "Level to 41" buttons.

Additionally, they are still making everything originate from crates, so the plat spenders are still the only ones able to get the good items into the game. With the exception of fossil, every other arcane is exclusively plat-based. (Don't even bother to mention arcanes in gold chests - they might as well never have put them in there at all for the amount of drops ever seen.)

If they had made the arcanes all legitimately farmable rather than doing another crate-driven content cycle, people would be far more happy to spend their plat on elixirs and ankhs to obtain these items - by playing the game.

After all, that is the reason we are all here. We came here to play a game. We did not come here to have our avatars stand in one place so we can shell out cash. If we can shell out cash to make our playing more enjoyable, that is one thing, but when the only choices are to either play OR shell out cash ---- that's where we have a problem.

VenomsChaos
07-13-2015, 09:00 PM
People open locks
Too much supply
Price drops

i was going to say this.

Trojan2100
07-13-2015, 09:31 PM

Sure they will lol . Come on you and I both know ppl threatening to quit or stop buying plat because game doesn't go their way it's all false promises.

notfaded1
07-13-2015, 09:33 PM
Sure they will lol . Come on you and I both know ppl threatening to quit or stop buying plat because game doesn't go their way it's all false promises.
No this is different than ever b4 never saw losing gold spending real money b4. If u think that's good u don't know ne thing about business.

VenomsChaos
07-13-2015, 09:33 PM
Also readed 2 page.

Ppl keep saying "arcane 2 mil, its not good everyone can get 2 mil just farming lockeds weeks."

Tbh you are just talking about a arcane pet. Not the everyone gonna be same.

Maridos= 2. Mil
Sam 3. Mil
Singe = 4 mil.
Toor = 2 mil.
gold toor = 7-10 mil.
Nekro = 9 mil.

So choice one.

Than you need a weapon for the look same as top players. lets think about mage. 1 para Frost gun like 7 mil. its enough? No

Buy a ring 7 mil.
than buy gems to put all your gears.

Buy the amulat + arm + helm.

Buy a belt 2 mil to.

So all you guys talking about 2 mil. 2 mil isnt set, its just ONE 1 pet (also not best pet)

Try to get enough money from lock farm for the look same as an Top Player. Good luck to you, you will need lucky for that (and so long time maybe you can catch tham at the end of cap)

kona
07-13-2015, 09:37 PM

i dont agree with ur post....its not so easy to get 1m and 2m to buy arcanes...f2p are farming and buy stuff and are happy because what used to cost 20m before was not achievable can be achieved. Plat buyers get their money fast and they are still at advantage cuz they dont need to play long hours...Also arcanes still comes from lockeds.....from now on consider 1m-4m as right price for arcanes and not 30m-40m

VenomsChaos
07-13-2015, 09:51 PM

Thx for the this thread its funy to waste time. Btw just sharing my experience

i am a elite farmer mage (i have all classes, but i am just using mage)

Did many elite shuyal, than tindrin i do forget how many time i ran that elites.

Did 1000++ arena,
did like 1000 time planar tomb runs.

My guild is just me and 2-3 friend. They are not playing much.

So allways i am doing runs on random partys. And i can tell you clearly

SO MANY FULL ARCANE GEARED PLAYER DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY ELiTE - Tomb - Arena. Also many warrior dont have idea about stun boss.

And yea i am not runing that maps more than 1 month. its mean i am talking about the times when rings 50-60 mil, nekro 50-60 mil.

NOT; i dont have problem if they dont know. Sometimes i leave when they dont know how to play, sometimes i am enjoying for the fun with ton of die. So i dont care die much, t3 still a profit map if i die 1-3 time.
i am not forcing tham. Not the everyone can know all.

Just wanted let you know thats:) many player dont know how to run elites but they wear 100-200 mil gears.

Edit: sometimes legendary geared players sürprise me, they are doing much much better job from comparing so many arcane geared player.

bedmaster
07-13-2015, 10:02 PM
Its true that arcane prices have dropped but the drop rates has been raised so u get more arcanes from less lockeds, means more or less u still make same amnt of money opening locks

nelson131
07-13-2015, 10:26 PM
lol ursoth is comming soon... sts will just release new items and we f2p players will just get f***ed over again.....just let us hav fun for these few weeks. also.....this deflation is mad.....bascially make locks not worthwhile...but u can still sell elixs

Dex Scene
07-14-2015, 01:13 AM

They will do okay like other mmo games do.
Plats/gems/diamonds/creeds/pearls (different real money purchasable currencies in different games) can speed up the process to be great, but dont make one GOD.
It was only in Arcane legends.

I like the current situation.
F2p has a chance to get somewhere with hard works. P2w players can cue up their way to get there.
New gamers will be interested and there will be more players in this situation rather than those 100-200m era.

lemme ask you a question.
you downloaded 2 games in your tablet.

1st one is something where you have no chance to fight against maxed out people. You get 20-30k golds from farming and the stuffs you need worth 200m.
You see in towns either there are extreme poor people or there are maxed out people and some of you met who tried to get there have lost hope and quited. Low number of gamers aswel.

The Second game you tried is full of new and old players. Everyone having almost same stats. People can fight eachother and the middle class people can even beat richies in pvp. You get welcomed in pve maps for your skills cuz gears don't make huge difference now.
You dreamt of some awesome pets you saw in auc. You can actually get them if you work hard unlike the first game.

At the end of the day, which game would you keep and which one would you be uninstalling??

The current situation will benefit Stg in long term.
Their player base will be larger.
There will always be reasons to buy plats. That can be event lockeds, energies, ankhs, elix or other stuffs.
We just need time to get used to with the increased value of golds.
5m gold is more valuable now than it used to be before.

acewasabi
07-14-2015, 01:24 AM
More ppl spending "small" amounts of plat has to be better than a few spending large. The former is way more sustainable than the latter. And that plat the small-time buyers get (like me) is actually worth something; if I buy the biggest plat pack and spent it all on elixirs to resell I could just about get an arcane ring: in the past when I've bought the biggest plat pack it hasn't given me enough gold to get anything arcane.

Bigboyblue
07-14-2015, 07:35 AM
The current issue is that there is no reason to open locks. I don't understand how the crate market is still at this price point. Why pay 15k a lock when the best item you can loot is selling for under 2.5 mil? 175k a lock for a pet worth 7mil? The lock market is going to crash hard. If I were buying locks for 2k it may now become worth it again. However at this rate by the time locks hit 2k arcanes will be worth far less and once again locks offer no real reward.

The question is why are people buying and popping locks? People can complain about the current economy and then go buy a bunch of locks, pop them and complain more. Stop buying locks, stop popping locks. When the revenue stops flowing STS will make the necessary changes.

I've always believed that f2p players need a chance at becoming geared like p2p players. I feel that the market is at this point. However, this will end shortly. Locks are still the major source of gold for most f2p players. The prices will be dropping off very soon and then you can grind arena for vials and farm teeth. Not very good options. These are for endgame players only and consume a lot of pots, ankhs, and therefore gold. A new player will have a hard time generating revenue.

I won't pretend to know the solution but currently there is a problem.

Otahaanak
07-14-2015, 09:22 AM
Ursoth is coming, elites are coming, plenty on the horizon. The expansion is what, three weeks old?

Honestly, I'm not sure what a company can do to keep forumers happy every 3 weeks.

VenomsChaos
07-14-2015, 02:33 PM
The current issue is that there is no reason to open locks. I don't understand how the crate market is still at this price point. Why pay 15k a lock when the best item you can loot is selling for under 2.5 mil? 175k a lock for a pet worth 7mil? The lock market is going to crash hard. If I were buying locks for 2k it may now become worth it again. However at this rate by the time locks hit 2k arcanes will be worth far less and once again locks offer no real reward.

The question is why are people buying and popping locks? People can complain about the current economy and then go buy a bunch of locks, pop them and complain more. Stop buying locks, stop popping locks. When the revenue stops flowing STS will make the necessary changes.

I've always believed that f2p players need a chance at becoming geared like p2p players. I feel that the market is at this point. However, this will end shortly. Locks are still the major source of gold for most f2p players. The prices will be dropping off very soon and then you can grind arena for vials and farm teeth. Not very good options. These are for endgame players only and consume a lot of pots, ankhs, and therefore gold. A new player will have a hard time generating revenue.

Ppl buying lock for 15 k because.

What i see ; new locks seems to me hight arcane drop rate. Also first tier locks 5 plat. And locks giving token. and its seems to me lockeds giving so much plat right now. Also lockeds not going to get cheaper so fast because i think soon sts will put a new item in it. So again and again put a item in lockeds that way all the time ppl will open lockeds

Also i do believe if that locked opener players not profit, they will not open. if they are opening its clearly show they are good with it.

Other way ankh 60 k luck 18 k. So if they are not wining from lock, they will not open.

Donquixoth
07-19-2015, 04:53 AM
Please make new legends game, I wanna play something new, AL is outdated :P. I wanna play in season 1. Just leave AL that already broke and make something new and reset all. :) that simple way, i just wanna have fun.

Newcomx
07-19-2015, 05:58 AM

I don't see major problem here. I see majority of players happy with this new system just from see everyday chat, not only the free players but also the plat buyers. If sts don't change the system back then, I bet this game will be dead this season.

Newcomx
07-19-2015, 06:04 AM
Ppl buying lock for 15 k because.

What i see ; new locks seems to me hight arcane drop rate. Also first tier locks 5 plat. And locks giving token. and its seems to me lockeds giving so much plat right now. Also lockeds not going to get cheaper so fast because i think soon sts will put a new item in it. So again and again put a item in lockeds that way all the time ppl will open lockeds

Also i do believe if that locked opener players not profit, they will not open. if they are opening its clearly show they are good with it.

Other way ankh 60 k luck 18 k. So if they are not wining from lock, they will not open.

I believe nobody get profit from opening locked :D, that's STS profit. Locked is the other way to farm gold because they don't have enough time to do actual farming in game, which is the main core of this Adventure MMORPG.

Ssneakykills
07-19-2015, 06:13 AM
Please make new legends game, I wanna play something new, AL is outdated :P. I wanna play in season 1. Just leave AL that already broke and make something new and reset all. :) that simple way, i just wanna have fun.

Make a time machine or find someone who has then go back in time to early 2012 and then when it gets back to Sunday 9th July 2015 pm me saying thanks

Wutzgood
07-19-2015, 06:17 AM
STS has saved this game with this expansion. I was wondering towards the end of last expansion if this game was gonna last but now I'm sure it will. Farming hasn't been this good since season 4 and with the way end game gear looks there will be plenty more new gear coming out before this expansion is over. Soon we will have events running till winter and lots of new event gear will replace the current.

The days of plat whales ruling the game is over. Now lots of small spenders will keep this game going for a much longer time.

VenomsChaos
07-19-2015, 08:47 AM
I believe nobody get profit from opening locked :D, that's STS profit. Locked is the other way to farm gold because they don't have enough time to do actual farming in game, which is the main core of this Adventure MMORPG.

if they are not profit why opening :D if they keep losing, why they are not stoping open and sell ankhs + luck. That part confusing me.

i think Cheap arcanes are good from plat player side. They can easy sell ankhs and buy arcane pets cheaper.

Wutzgood
07-19-2015, 09:01 AM
People opening locked is like how 99% of the people who go to casinos lose all their money. Have all the casinos shut down? No they continue to profit from people looking to strike it big.

Plus with the tokens that drop they are actually guaranteed to get something good by opening a lot which is better that they had before.

The arcane and mythic items that are dropping in value are old. They will be replaced by better gear during events or new elite maps most likely.

saiyangodgoku
07-19-2015, 09:13 AM
Ha now Plat buyers must suffer with the rest of us :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Edward Coug
07-20-2015, 12:29 PM

Ursoth is coming. Not everyone who is buying locks is opening them. :)

Befs
07-20-2015, 01:50 PM
I would get involved in this...

But I'm too poor too care

Let's just say I spent half my money on a planar rod of brutality...

Befs
07-20-2015, 02:46 PM
0.0 since expansion hit I think your post is probably the first on forums about not having enough money to be an economic expert.

Finally something to show I'm still on the same forums I was on a couple of months ago, lately everyone has been either a seer or turned into an economic expert overnight.

Well this is my second month of al...

Switched over from pl

Kakashis
07-20-2015, 02:53 PM
My opinion is this and everyone who's saying locked aren't worth opening because they're unprofitable most likely already own nekro, Arcane ring, mythic belt and what ever else that's currently Op and flash their goods in town. An average player who runs around in town sees all these best items and would probably want to be like you. Even if they farm teeth, vials, more locked, it's still going to take quite a long time to catch up. They may be inclined to actually take out their credit card and spend a couple hundred for a guaranteed ring or fossil at this point which is still very appealing to them.

The number of these players wanting to have the best and to keep up with the Jones's greatly outnumber anyone who already has these items. New players willing to spend money has greatly increased due to guaranteed drops. Items may no longer be 30-100m, but cash flow to STS is definately increasing and you can feel it. Anyone who tries to hoard a shard/fossil/mari/toor, the items are almost replaced within the day by a player name that I've never seen on forums or in town before.

At 15k a pop per crate, just watch at ursoths event it will be a new crafted locked that drops new OP mythic 46 weapons with a token cash in system. It's going to be an awesome farming season with platinum able to speed you along, but not keep you at a gap so far out of reach that the 99% rest of AL has no hopes in reaching you without mega spending/luck like last season.

If you want the 2k locked of the old system to stay profitable, last I checked there's still thousands of old stock pile in CS ready for you to pop at 15plat each.