PDA

View Full Version : Which map is the best for Totems ..?

LoveMadrid
04-26-2011, 09:05 PM
Hey guys , i just got my Enchantress to 50 and i need a good armor, i heard tat the cyber armor from oktal totem quest is quite nice, so can anyone tell me which map is the easiest for doing oktal totems ..? Doing keeper all day is really hard .. 1 totem per run is far from fast .. :confused:

Whirlzap
04-26-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm not sure about this, try victory lap, might be faster than and more fun than CTK

LoveMadrid
04-26-2011, 09:12 PM
I didnt unlock it .. im only up to Captive Audience in terms of unlocking lvls

Mothwing
04-26-2011, 09:13 PM
well when you get it, its vic lap but only travel to the far left door which is crush the keeper but in a shorter mode. he usually gives u 2 totems per run, sometimes 1.

Mothwing
04-26-2011, 09:14 PM
in the meantime, do crush the keeper, you get money and its fairly easy to do.

LoveMadrid
04-26-2011, 09:18 PM
in the meantime, do crush the keeper, you get money and its fairly easy to do.

Wow .. so i gotta do about 80 runs of CTK for my cyber armor .. = = "

Ayrilana
04-26-2011, 09:36 PM

You'll need to get 50 shards for the helm. Shards are pretty much the same thing as totems. You could easily do it in a day back before BS was released. Unfortunately, you rarely find VL games anymore.

Whirlzap
04-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Correction:
You only find VL games for farming purposes as in making fast gold.

Ayrilana
04-26-2011, 09:43 PM
People don't farm VL for gold. They go to Plasma for that. The only people that I have seen in VL are those doing the newer AO quests.

Mothwing
04-26-2011, 09:56 PM

live with it. cyber is supposed to be hard. i had to. its not like youre special and you only have to do...50 runs

Mothwing
04-26-2011, 09:58 PM
People don't farm VL for gold. They go to Plasma for that. The only people that I have seen in VL are those doing the newer AO quests.

this was also not my point...-.- is it really that hard...im sayng in the meantime, while getting the totems for your beloved cyber that is completely not worth it, you can also earn money on the 50 greens you get each game...

krullnan
04-27-2011, 12:49 AM
mothwing is a lil critical lol
and i barely ever get 2 totems in a run.

Ayrilana
04-27-2011, 01:05 AM
this was also not my point...-.- is it really that hard...im sayng in the meantime, while getting the totems for your beloved cyber that is completely not worth it, you can also earn money on the 50 greens you get each game...

I wasn't responding to your post. I was responding to the guy who said that people go to VL to farm gold.

LoveMadrid
04-27-2011, 01:06 AM

hahaha Krullnan.. im Ihearless in game ...

skavenger216
04-27-2011, 01:21 AM

I swear it seemed like I was getting 2 totems every run when I did my cyber quests.

krullnan
04-27-2011, 09:49 AM
hahaha Krullnan.. im Ihearless in game ...o haha coincidence!!

krullnan
04-27-2011, 09:50 AM
I swear it seemed like I was getting 2 totems every run when I did my cyber quests.maybe i have horrible luck lol because i never get em in victory lap either

Rare
04-27-2011, 11:02 AM
live with it. cyber is supposed to be hard. i had to. its not like youre special and you only have to do...50 runs

A little bitter? haha

Fyrce
04-27-2011, 12:26 PM
CTK Keeper actually is very stingy about totems, unless they've changed it recently. I had lots of runs where he'd give no totems. VL Keeper is much more generous, but even he gives you no totems sometimes.

Then of course, there's shards right after that: More keeper runs.

Mothwing
04-27-2011, 05:10 PM
i just dont like the new gen complaining about so much. the june bugs (me) had so much fun and never complained about anything...

giayuan
04-27-2011, 05:48 PM
i just dont like the new gen complaining about so much. the june bugs (me) had so much fun and never complained about anything...

new gen... well everyones new at some point, and its not there fault that they know every detail about the game as soon as they join -____- and if you check... there are complaints, in fact, probably MORE at the time the content was new, its cuz it was new that most complaints were disregarded. And this isnt a complaint, merely a statement of a fact and a confirmation from older players.
and yeah, do Victory Lap, top left portal and turn left at the fork for keeper. If you havent unlocked it, do CTK. And for keeper, you occasionally get 2, sometimes get 0, and most likely will get 1. Good luck! :D