PDA

View Full Version : How to make a sig quote

Mothwing
04-26-2011, 09:11 PM
To you veterans and oldies out there, pay no heed to this post because i am only making this for new forum members. If you want to have a quote in your signature, simply find the post you like,

E.G. - (My sig, thanks David) All I can say is, you'll never get a job at Del Taco with that attitude....

Hit the reply with quote button below the post.

And you will get a pop-up like this:

[QUOTE]=Mysticaldream-3874872-ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU'LL NEVER GET A JOB AT DEL TACO WITH THAT ATTITUDE....[QUOTE]

Highlight the selected part above, (or tap where your cursor is on you iTouch or iPhone and click select all. Not sure for Android because i don't have one, would anybody like to help me out?) then, travel to the settings tab in the top right corner of the wepage. On the left, there should be a column with a button under My Profile that says Edit Signature. Click on that, press edit signature then paste the quote in the box, save.

Hope this helps!
Mothwing

Whirlzap
04-26-2011, 09:31 PM
or you could do this and be pro
Derp FTP this is so 10char

Whirlzap
04-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Let me explain my fun annoying way.
so you put [ QUOTE=(insert name)] (insert the text you want to be shown)[/ QUOTE]
but don't leave the space between the [ and Q in the first tag and / and Q in last.

OMG why I ways need 10chqr

Mothwing
04-26-2011, 09:46 PM
???????? please dont hijack

Mothwing
04-26-2011, 09:47 PM
plus thats illegal you cant implant quotes made by someone else. plus theres no link and quote signs. maybe if you do that to yourslef yes but people will think youre a wannabe

Mothwing
04-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Mothwing is the coolest ever!!!!!

its like doing this....for example of course devs