PDA

View Full Version : lvl 10 vs time

Artilis
07-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Hi, I'm a good rogue lvl 10 with maridos and now that i max geared myself i do pvp as its supose to be, I'm alone and only counting on myself when i have problems. And because i seem well geared i need to atack the players to make them ripost because most dont try to kill me as they dont do too for maridos/para rogues or nekro/para rogues and i feel really frustrated because i well geare myself to be able to fight any lvl 10 and now that its done i discover that most of them dont want to fight (except other arcanes that accept but its only 20% of the rogues lvl 10 and i dont see them often). So now the reason of this post, is to discover who would want to do friendly vs with me (any classes are accepted). I like to do vs because im no guild and i prefer vs because i can see if im enough skilled or not and who is nice pvper at this bracket also doing nice friendships (some of my best friends i have were discovered in vs).

So if you want to vs me friendly just pm artilis or add me as friend so we can have fun vsing each other. This thread was not made to prove im better so dont say that im just showing off myself its not true.

anague
07-15-2015, 05:20 AM
im new in this lvl..can u tell me what is the best set for this lvl??..lvl10

Visiting
07-21-2015, 08:17 AM
Come to 46 where everyone will more or less indiscriminately attack you :)

Arrowz
07-21-2015, 08:52 AM
Come to 46 where everyone will more or less indiscriminately attack you :)

Cuz one combo kills are fun

Farminer's
07-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Hi, I'm a good rogue lvl 10 with maridos and now that i max geared myself i do pvp as its supose to be, I'm alone and only counting on myself when i have problems. And because i seem well geared i need to atack the players to make them ripost because most dont try to kill me as they dont do too for maridos/para rogues or nekro/para rogues and i feel really frustrated because i well geare myself to be able to fight any lvl 10 and now that its done i discover that most of them dont want to fight (except other arcanes that accept but its only 20% of the rogues lvl 10 and i dont see them often). So now the reason of this post, is to discover who would want to do friendly vs with me (any classes are accepted). I like to do vs because im no guild and i prefer vs because i can see if im enough skilled or not and who is nice pvper at this bracket also doing nice friendships (some of my best friends i have were discovered in vs).

So if you want to vs me friendly just pm artilis or add me as friend so we can have fun vsing each other. This thread was not made to prove im better so dont say that im just showing off myself its not true.
Level 10 if a level for dummy farming go to 18,22,46 if you want non stop PvP.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Visiting
07-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Cuz one combo kills are fun

Cuz ten minute fights are fun :o

Arrowz
07-21-2015, 11:14 AM

Pff this just shows you know nothing about twinks

Farminer's
07-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Just had a friendly gw me and few other vs 5 of my guild we got owned hard lol what killed us is curse/Toor combo it wrecked our hp so fast we didn't last more then 2-3 mins...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Visiting
07-21-2015, 11:20 AM
Pff this just shows you know nothing about twinks

pfff I've twinked at all brackets excluding 1-4 (can that really be called Pvp?) and 29-35, while the higher the level goes the faster the fight is and 10 minutes of course is an exaggeration, this doesn't change the fact that twinking is much slower than endgame, people say that endgame is all gear and Twink is all skill, which is entirely BS.

Trenton
07-21-2015, 11:29 AM
@Artilis, I'm not completely sure about him, or his IGN, but I know that Energizeric has put a lot of work into his L10 sorcerer. You might ask him about a fight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Arrowz
07-21-2015, 04:36 PM
pfff I've twinked at all brackets excluding 1-4 (can that really be called Pvp?) and 29-35, while the higher the level goes the faster the fight is and 10 minutes of course is an exaggeration, this doesn't change the fact that twinking is much slower than endgame, people say that endgame is all gear and Twink is all skill, which is entirely BS.

This is why some of the best endgame players lost in a tournament to twinks because its BS. Lmao. And the reason people say endgame is all gear is because you literally one combo kill people. Ive watched videos of an endgame rogue and its literally "pew pew...kill"
Hell even at lvl 17 i one-combo mages without their shield. And u say its slow? Thats not even a high lvl.

Visiting
07-21-2015, 05:12 PM
This is why some of the best endgame players lost in a tournament to twinks because its BS. Lmao. And the reason people say endgame is all gear is because you literally one combo kill people. Ive watched videos of an endgame rogue and its literally "pew pew...kill"
Hell even at lvl 17 i one-combo mages without their shield. And u say its slow? Thats not even a high lvl.
I did the majority of my twinking before para gems were introduced into the game, so I'm sure that factors in here. While the combo'ing is a real thing, that just means you need more skill to avoid being killed! With prices of items and money so easy to get, anyone can viably play at endgame now. In a full geared clash the team that knows what they're doing and plays as a team WILL ALWAYS WIN.

Arrowz
07-21-2015, 11:16 PM
I did the majority of my twinking before para gems were introduced into the game, so I'm sure that factors in here. While the combo'ing is a real thing, that just means you need more skill to avoid being killed! With prices of items and money so easy to get, anyone can viably play at endgame now. In a full geared clash the team that knows what they're doing and plays as a team WILL ALWAYS WIN.

Then dont make a comment telling people not to pvp at lvl 10 because fights last long when your not even educated on the subject. And your point that fights last longer, that means teams need to actually work together to focus down a target and support eachother where as endgame its solely the skill of the rogue to get a onecombo kill on somebody. Teamwork is far greater than personal skill

Infrico
07-22-2015, 03:39 AM

Money is Easy to get? Rengol crates are the only viable option I see as a non plat option, and those crate prices are depreciating :-/

Visiting
07-22-2015, 07:45 AM
Then dont make a comment telling people not to pvp at lvl 10 because fights last long when your not even educated on the subject. And your point that fights last longer, that means teams need to actually work together to focus down a target and support eachother where as endgame its solely the skill of the rogue to get a onecombo kill on somebody. Teamwork is far greater than personal skill
If you're implying that endgame teams don't work together to win, you're obviously uneducated as well. Endgame is more of a challenge considering your responses have to be so much faster compared to twinks where the damage you're taking is considerably less.

Visiting
07-22-2015, 07:47 AM
Money is Easy to get? Rengol crates are the only viable option I see as a non plat option, and those crate prices are depreciating :-/

Crates, bars, soon to be elites.

Alhuntrazeck
07-22-2015, 08:40 AM
No, it's because l10 isn't the level they're used to lol. The best l10 player wouldn't win a l41 tourney because they won't be used to the fast paced fights at endgame.

Not dissuading anyone from twinking BTW, js. I prefer endgame because it's so much fast paced; and one hits are overrated, they don't happen often between people of equal gear atm because of the mythic amu, and one combos aren't that common either besides between rogues. You must've either watched a very old video or one of a maxed rogue playing before prices dropped so much.

epicrrr
07-22-2015, 08:59 AM
No, it's because l10 isn't the level they're used to lol. The best l10 player wouldn't win a l41 tourney because they won't be used to the fast paced fights at endgame.

Not dissuading anyone from twinking BTW, js. I prefer endgame because it's so much fast paced; and one hits are overrated, they don't happen often between people of equal gear atm because of the mythic amu, and one combos aren't that common either besides between rogues. You must've either watched a very old video or one of a maxed rogue playing before prices dropped so much.

"fast paced!" HA! more like "high crit" i have a mediocre tank which i use to test end game pvp(weeks ago at 41) without a fully equip rog matches last longer which you can walk around not walk in and die. Put those full geared rogues and they crit me 2.5k+ so "fast paced" idk about that.

mediocre as in 490 dmg 6k ish hp 1.9ish armor nightshade pet.

Arrowz
07-22-2015, 10:35 AM

The tournament wasnt even at lvl 10 so you dont know either. And the video was within the last 2 months of a maxed rogue 1v2 against a max-geared rogue and warrior except the 1 rogue had nekro and the other two didnt. He Literally ran in and onecomboed the rogue then took down the warrior.

Trenton
07-22-2015, 11:03 AM
The tournament wasnt even at lvl 10 so you dont know either. And the video was within the last 2 months of a maxed rogue 1v2 against a max-geared rogue and warrior except the 1 rogue had nekro and the other two didnt. He Literally ran in and onecomboed the rogue then took down the warrior.
Link to vid?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Visiting
07-22-2015, 11:23 AM

Any warrior/rogue combo that can't beat a singular rogue....well that's on them, lol
Also, the lvl 46 cap hasn't been around for 2 months, and lvl 41 isn't "endgame" anymore, so any comparisons at that level are invalid.

Spellcheck
07-22-2015, 05:56 PM
Even more 1 combo's at 46 then lol, I don't know how 1 combo takes skill ._.

Alhuntrazeck
07-22-2015, 08:32 PM
But that wouldn't happen now because 1 in 3 endgame PvPers have Nekro. :rolleyes:

Okay, so the tournament was at l15, same difference. I didn't check but I believe the ones who won were l15s? Not l11s, l12s, l13s, whatever.

Also none of the endgame tourneys were won by twinks, so...

Visiting
07-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Even more 1 combo's at 46 then lol, I don't know how 1 combo takes skill ._.

The majority of endgame players that are PvPing are top or near top geared at this point, so if the other guy can combo you, that just means you can do it right back, the challenge is being the last man standing.

Artilis
07-23-2015, 09:59 PM
all of you guys are crying one on each other to see who's the best while this thread hasn't been done for this so stop right now or I'll ask to mods to close it. and also lvl 10 fights doesnt last 10 mins where have you took this info ? you didnt pvp there from a while as i see.

Visiting
07-23-2015, 10:28 PM
all of you guys are crying one on each other to see who's the best while this thread hasn't been done for this so stop right now or I'll ask to mods to close it. and also lvl 10 fights doesnt last 10 mins where have you took this info ? you didnt pvp there from a while as i see.
I stated in a previous post that 10 minutes was being sarcastic ;-;

Eldorado
08-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Twink level is the best place to pvp. Tried level 10 13 15 17. It was fun, tried this with optimal gears only using rouge and can kill better geared players. I agree, at end game it usually do not take a lot of skills. Totally dependent on ping(who crit first wins) and gears. Since when 1 shot kill or 1 combo with 2 skill hits became a skill?

Visiting
08-27-2015, 08:52 AM
Twink level is the best place to pvp. Tried level 10 13 15 17. It was fun, tried this with optimal gears only using rouge and can kill better geared players. I agree, at end game it usually do not take a lot of skills. Totally dependent on ping(who crit first wins) and gears. Since when 1 shot kill or 1 combo with 2 skill hits became a skill?

The only place you'll get these famed one shots or combos is Rogue VS....
Plus, doing the right thing faster and better than the opponent, if that isn't skill, tell me what is..?

Eldorado
08-27-2015, 02:25 PM
The only place you'll get these famed one shots or combos is Rogue VS....
Plus, doing the right thing faster and better than the opponent, if that isn't skill, tell me what is..?

Doing the right thing faster or executing things faster? Factors of executing are ping and who press the key first and on al the skills are auto aimed. If you are having a hard time with using 2 to 3 offensive skills setup to have one combo kill then maybe I am wrong. Twinks are more fun. No 1 shot or 1 combo kill so outcomes can change making the game more thrilling.

Visiting
08-28-2015, 07:29 AM
Doing the right thing faster or executing things faster? Factors of executing are ping and who press the key first and on al the skills are auto aimed. If you are having a hard time with using 2 to 3 offensive skills setup to have one combo kill then maybe I am wrong. Twinks are more fun. No 1 shot or 1 combo kill so outcomes can change making the game more thrilling.

What's fun about making mistakes and still being able to win due to regents and such?

Arrowz
08-28-2015, 09:43 AM
What's fun about making mistakes and still being able to win due to regents and such?

Whats fun about 8 second fights

Alhuntrazeck
08-29-2015, 07:40 AM
Whats fun about 8 second fights

What's fun about 8 minute... No don't let's get started on this loop again lol.

Why do people get on rollercoasters? Why do they speed on highways? Hell, why do they play MMOs and games and not sit back on their rocking chairs contemplating the mysteries of life? Because fast = fun.

Endkey 2.0
08-29-2015, 08:06 AM
What's fun about 8 minute... No don't let's get started on this loop again lol.

Why do people get on rollercoasters? Why do they speed on highways? Hell, why do they play MMOs and games and not sit back on their rocking chairs contemplating the mysteries of life? Because fast = fun.

alhunt u have changed :O

i remember our vs and how i used to rek u... before mages got op and u started reking me haha :p we both used to complain together about the insanely high crits n stuns and how they shud be lowered so we cud vs in a better way xd

btw i think we are degrading a bit from the threads topic...so we shud stick to that.. :)

Alejandros
08-30-2015, 10:30 AM
Am a lv10mage am pretty sure we can vs my ign:Alexxjandeo

Alhuntrazeck
09-01-2015, 10:28 PM
alhunt u have changed :O

i remember our vs and how i used to rek u... before mages got op and u no started reking me haha :p we both used to complain together about the insanely high crits n stuns and how they shud be lowered so we cud vs in a better way xd

btw i think we are degrading a bit from the threads topic...so we shud stick to that.. :)
This was before the planar pendant. Damage and hp have scaled a bit more since then. :)