PDA

View Full Version : The best way to make money eva!!!!!!!!

iRandom
07-14-2015, 01:50 AM
Believe it or not. There are player out there to struggle to make money. This is the go-to-guide for all new players with financial problems. I'll start out with some basic tactics before revealing the big secret.

Basic Tactics:

Merching - This is probably the best way to make money. To do so, simply buy items at a lower price than the original price but sell at a higher price. I find it best to sell lower priced items (0-600k) on the CS but buy off shore in Humania. For higher prices (600k +) I sell in the well-protected forts of Balefort Castle in the CS or offshore but always always always try to buy offshore. Starting from scratch is hard, but there are special items to start the cash flow.

Key: Bold = Sell in Sets. Italics = Buy offshore Underline = Sell in mass

Beginner items (0-200k):L25 Crystalline Items, L10 Winterfest items (Candles especially), L10 Orcish Bow[/I], L10-35 Dex Hallo Helms

IntermediateBeginner (200 - 800k): L30 Shivering Items, L10-25 Purple Forged Bows, L51 Pink Gemstone Items (Raid Roach, Mega Mage, Fury Fighter, Sewer King), L56 Glyph Items (Obedience, Strongman, Charmin), L10-25 Purp Paws, L10-25 Purp Evidences.

Intermediate (.8-2mil): L56 Glyph Items (obed, strongman, charmin), L10-25 Purp/Pink Fbows, Paws, Evi, L61 Fang Items (Sanguine, Lilith, Orlok).

If u reached this point u no longer need help merching.

synfullmagic_23110
07-14-2015, 02:53 AM
Wow thanks!Must try it out sometime

Waug
07-14-2015, 05:01 AM
Play GTA Less

Magic Sword
07-14-2015, 06:37 AM
i made similaR guide over on another thread

best ways to make money
-merch and sell also will help make friends might take awhile
-farm stuff downside u need decent gear to start with to make farming easier, but u will also make more friends this way but money/drops can be slow
-beg people/friends low chance of working also makes u look needy people make think ur annoying
-scam people probably fastest way but u will prob not have many friends also u may get banned

As u see all options have pros and cons
Hope the list helps

-also optional if u have irl money many of the endgame community simply buy stuff for irl cash to get best/rarest items and even accounts also bannable but an option

i didn't think about the threat/killing option but actually it seems pretty effective, obv it has its cons like going to jail but if pl means that much to u, u might find its good trade