PDA

View Full Version : New Player Requesting Help!! :D

Altezzax
04-27-2011, 05:03 AM
Hey I'm new. My IGN is Altezzax i'm in CH.1 of Balefort Castle, i ask people for help but receive none, anyone on scouring forums reading this can you help me :D please?

BlazeMystic
04-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi and Welcome! :) Asking around Balefort Castle probably wouldn't get you many players willing to help out. But there are a number of ways of teaming up with other players. At the beginning I used to either go through the magic portal or go to the world map and join a game. If I liked the players I'd do a friend request. Gradually you can add friends in game and over time you will build up a list of more regular players you can play with. Some people manage to find consistent groups that who they play with all the time. I'm at max level and I haven't got that luxury, so I either join games that I'm invited to, make games or join games through the world map.

Feel free to add my int bear Bearlymystic who is a level 15 twink. I've halted his experience for the time being until I decide what to do with him, but if I'm on, I'm more than happy to help out. Good luck!

Arterra
04-27-2011, 05:44 AM
best wat to find and play with others early on is to use the world map's join games feature. find a game at balefort with 2+ members and enjoy!

Major
04-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Hey buddy, welcome to the forums, ask any questions you have and we will do our best to help.

Fyrce
04-27-2011, 12:08 PM
I agree with Blaze. Join games if you find your portal game empty. I usually friend the group after a run, near or at the end of the dungeon level or levels. I like to see that a player is using their skills or talking, etc. If they are trying, I friend them and usually end up with a few new friends each run.

Hope this helps. Also, I think there are more people willing to answer questions in dungeons or in the first two towns, Forest Haven and Ursan Weald. Join town games with like 20+ people in them and ask away.

Snakespeare
04-27-2011, 12:12 PM
best wat to find and play with others early on is to use the world map's join games feature. find a game at balefort with 2+ members and enjoy!

And then, when you find good players, add them as friends. In due time you will be able to host and invite. Then things will be a lot better.

Altezzax
05-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Thank you! Normally my playtime is when not many people are on at all :/