PDA

View Full Version : Elixirs and plat

Mkcecil
04-27-2011, 06:08 AM
I'm sure this has been placed up before but incant seem to find a thread on it..so here goes, I think now that elixirs cost plat they should be a much longer lasting elixir instead of 5 mins per elixir, I mean if I wanted to use 3 plat fir a 2x exp it would be nice if it lasted longer than 5 minutes and I think it should carry over to the next dungeon debating how long the elixirs are, like instead of 5 minutes make them 10 or 15....even though 15 could be pushing it, I wouldn't mind buying a elixir or 2 once in a while in the 50s since it's like 5k+ per level and over 80k+ for 56 even though this would seem like a way for everyone to boost it would just be nice for elixirs to last a bit longer during a dungeon. And I don't mind if I lose my elixir if I die that's totally fair but it would be nice for them to be 5 mins longer at the most, anyone have some thought on this issue since you can't buy elixirs with gold anymore.. Even the 2x armor/damage cost plat so anyone got some thoughts on this?

JaytB
04-27-2011, 06:29 AM
Yes, this has been posted for about a zillion times already :)

As said in various other threads, be patient... A big elix overhaul is in the pipeline :)

Mkcecil
04-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Ok Ty Srry I didn't see any of these threads :) just needed to know

Rev
04-27-2011, 11:53 PM
I say keep the tuff nuts tightened on the EXP elixers though.

krullnan
04-27-2011, 11:59 PM
i seen in another thread it will probably be back to gold soon