PDA

View Full Version : Do we need to craft orslaying set for Lvl 46 mythics or not??

Ninjasmurf
07-14-2015, 12:17 PM
Need an answer to this so I don't waste my tags thanks

Wazakesy
07-14-2015, 12:19 PM
Nope. Read here.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear

Ninjasmurf
07-14-2015, 12:30 PM
Nope. Read here.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear

That doesn't mean we don't have to finish the orcslaying quest before we can start the mythic quest

twoxc
07-14-2015, 12:37 PM
"""Through farming in the various regions of the new expansion you will come across several new crafting elements, some more rare than others. If you collect enough of each, you will be able to team up with the brilliant Artificer Rovohn and the town Blacksmith to construct 2 different sets of gear including: Helm, Armor, Ring and Amulet!"""

first set is Orcslaying set.

Second is Glintstone mythic set, we can't be for sure that glintstone mythic set doesn't require the Orcslaying set. since both set is through a set of quest involving artificer rovohn and town blacksmith. except glintstone set require those mythic ingredient which came from Orc Gold Chest which are purchase with ORC Tag which soon can be farm also from Elite Boss.

So either way if Glintstone set doesn't require Orcslaying set. it will just need load and load of orc tag plus insignia with those mythic ingredient to craft and without crafting orcslaying set there's no Quest to craft Glintstone set. so bottom line is lol You gotta get through orcslaying set in order to get to glintstone set if i'm not mistaken.

Ninjasmurf
07-14-2015, 01:39 PM
"""Through farming in the various regions of the new expansion you will come across several new crafting elements, some more rare than others. If you collect enough of each, you will be able to team up with the brilliant Artificer Rovohn and the town Blacksmith to construct 2 different sets of gear including: Helm, Armor, Ring and Amulet!"""

first set is Orcslaying set.

Second is Glintstone mythic set, we can't be for sure that glintstone mythic set doesn't require the Orcslaying set. since both set is through a set of quest involving artificer rovohn and town blacksmith. except glintstone set require those mythic ingredient which came from Orc Gold Chest which are purchase with ORC Tag which soon can be farm also from Elite Boss.

So either way if Glintstone set doesn't require Orcslaying set. it will just need load and load of orc tag plus insignia with those mythic ingredient to craft and without crafting orcslaying set there's no Quest to craft Glintstone set. so bottom line is lol You gotta get through orcslaying set in order to get to glintstone set if i'm not mistaken.

Yeah that's what I think too... Elites need to come this week so we can find out

warriorromio
07-14-2015, 03:26 PM
M collecting nomerite ingots and insignias ..
i will craft nomerite latter when mythic launch its depend on they need to complete quist or not

Maalice
07-14-2015, 04:37 PM
Its interesting how the devs will not confirm or deny this...

Maalice
07-14-2015, 04:46 PM
It wouldn't be fair on the non forumers if they revealed something so vital before introducing the content to the game and revealing to the ingame populace what they need.

They do it all the time... if this was true the in game population wouldnt have even known about the expansion.