PDA

View Full Version : for all the new player!!!

Bambumbau
07-14-2015, 02:03 PM
For all the new player pls watch out watch out what u are doing/trading, lately we have many scammers.
!!!The new most used trick/change lepre with luna after adding more gold/pls dont press instant confirm button,watch first. thats why AL have 2 Confirm windows.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Yesterday i have catched 7 different scammers in paradis pier who used all the same trick,but i catched 4 other who are using the Blinky trick.
In paradies pier are the most scammer
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
here is an example from yesterday

Chat:
i:u sell lepre?
he:yes
He:170k
He:hey Bro pls Lepre 230k in auc
he:U have +10k Pls
(i have add 10k and he have change lepre with Lunar)
He:K
He: ok go...
( and then i make the screenshot)

ps. yes i have report the Player

pps.if i have post something that i should not do , ill delete it just say it to me!!

VenomsChaos
07-14-2015, 02:45 PM
its good to share thats. so many ppl still geting scamm and quiting.

i wish one day scammers can get easy BAN only with 1 prof (screenshot - screen video record)

And i wish sts gotta BAN every account they are loged with scammed iD. That way ppl will stop to trying scamm.

Bambumbau
07-14-2015, 03:10 PM
i wish one day scammers can get easy BAN only with 1 prof (screenshot - screen video record)
i agree,i have report a scammer 5 times with different screenshots but he still be in the game :/ i have help many player who have been scammed (i have get bag some scammed items/but only once-twice/)
I have make a list next to my laptop withh all the scammer i have catch( over30)... but we mustnt write ing names from scammer in the forum(forum rules :/ )!
Every one can scam without care that he will be banned :/ tha is not good.
in the future i'll post my chats with all scammers that i can catch then sts can see how much they are!

Bidiel
07-14-2015, 03:13 PM
is the same guy who tried to cheat me, i reported to sts support with pics and tdetails few days ago but i see now that he still scamming :/ sooooo STS support???

Bambumbau
07-14-2015, 03:16 PM
is the same guy who tried to cheat me, i reported to sts support with pics and tdetails few days ago but i see now that he still scamming :/ sooooo STS support???

have i forgot to repaind a name???? or why u know who it is??

Bidiel
07-14-2015, 03:34 PM
"HEY BRO PLS LEPRE, 240K IN AUCTION" AND "U HAVE +10K PLS" he told me the same sh....

Bambumbau
07-14-2015, 03:45 PM
"HEY BRO PLS LEPRE, 240K IN AUCTION" AND "U HAVE +10K PLS" he told me the same sh....

and after this he say "u dond buy lier" or "it was a lag"?
then he ist the same epic no*b scammer

Bidiel
07-14-2015, 03:50 PM
jaja something like that XD

Farminer's
07-14-2015, 04:52 PM
Had this happen today but saw him put fang and I was like haaha and left after calling him out in town.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Mesti
07-14-2015, 10:32 PM
Lol exactly the same word he use to scam me too... then he chance to lunar lol

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Bidiel
07-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Lol exactly the same word he use to scam me too... then he chance to lunar lol

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

jaja at least u noticed, but how many players have been scammed? :v
thats really sad :v

vawaid
07-15-2015, 02:07 AM
paradise pier, again?

now, I know why pirates like this place.

Kumsaati
07-15-2015, 03:00 PM
I reported same scammers with video records too none of them got bann ...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Bambumbau
07-16-2015, 03:41 PM
I made a new YT Channel have 2 vid online.in one vid a scammer try to scamm me 3times in 2min

YT Channel:Zet Ryder

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBePBmK-uDcni1cOf4EfdEw

Overweightank
07-17-2015, 01:00 AM
Bleh.

At the end of the day; A good scammer is a deserving scammer. Takes a lot to scam someone. You gotta live with guilt , paranoia of being banned , Your reputation dropping lower than arcane shard prices...........

Not worth it lol