PDA

View Full Version : Planar Arena Chest - goodbye reinforced gems.

MissVy
07-14-2015, 04:52 PM
As you all know, gems are now gone... and by the looks of it (asked arena goers) reinforced gems are gone too. Obviously.

Arena is a really challenging environment to go to but sometimes challenge may not be enough to compensate your efforts... by compensation I mean money making lol. Vials are lucrative atm but with new gears etc jewels are something everyone needs...

Just wondering if STS will introduce any special jewels to replace the reinforced gems?

x

Edward Coug
07-14-2015, 05:24 PM
As you all know, gems are now gone... and by the looks of it (asked arena goers) reinforced gems are gone too. Obviously.

Arena is a really challenging environment to go to but sometimes challenge may not be enough to compensate your efforts... by compensation I mean money making lol. Vials are lucrative atm but with new gears etc jewels are something everyone needs...

Just wondering if STS will introduce any special jewels to replace the reinforced gems?

x

The arena is not close to the challenge it was before. I can easily solo it now. I made it onto the leaderboard after leveling up and didn't even realize it, for crying out loud. I'd say if the arena is going to get better loot, the bosses also have to be updated.

EDIT:

If it stays as is, I wouldn't mind damaged jewels replacing the rein gems. That would be pretty sweet.

Ravager
07-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Its good the way it is. For a time last season, arena was the only farmed area. Dispersing the good drops is better for the game. Vials sell pretty decently. Recipe sells for a very close price. You get potion and ankh rebates every so often. Next to the arena chests are slightly higher gold drops to add a little bit of a rebate for ankhs and pots.

Within 1 to 2 hours of farming arena I usually get 1 to 2 vials and sometimes a recipe.

Ravager
07-14-2015, 05:29 PM

x

The arena is not close to the challenge it was before. I can easily solo it now. I made it onto the leaderboard after leveling up and didn't even realize it, for crying out loud. I'd say if the arena is going to get better loot, the bosses also have to be updated.

Its partially due to the fact that arena scales to 45 max. Many are running at 46 and the 46 gear is decent. Perhaps the OP is undergeared, a warrior, or not 46.

Edward Coug
07-14-2015, 05:34 PM
Its partially due to the fact that arena scales to 45 max. Many are running at 46 and the 46 gear is decent. Perhaps the OP is undergeared, a warrior, or not 46.

Does it even scale to 45? It feels like it's still at 41. How can you tell?

Jazzi
07-14-2015, 05:37 PM

Bosses hit harder than before. I have like 250 more armour and 400 health and some of the red zones which could not one hit me before, can now. All in all it is still easier

Ravager
07-14-2015, 05:39 PM

When you see enrage stone, there is a circular dot to the left of the hp bar. Gray means 1 level down. Bright blue means same level as you. Dark blue means 1 level higher. Yellow means 2 levels higher. Orange is 3 levels higher. Red is 4 levels or higher. I think thats it.

Edward Coug
07-14-2015, 05:39 PM
Bosses hit harder than before. I have like 250 more armour and 400 health and some of the red zones which could not one hit me before, can now. All in all it is still easier

I will chalk it up to gear then. I have an embarrassing amount of armor.

Edward Coug
07-14-2015, 05:41 PM
When you see enrage stone, there is a circular dot to the left of the hp bar. Gray means 1 level down. Bright blue means same level as you. Dark blue means 1 level higher. Yellow means 2 levels higher. Orange is 3 levels higher. Red is 4 levels or higher. I think thats it.

Wow. That's amazing. Thank you!

Jazzi
07-14-2015, 05:43 PM
I will chalk it up to gear then. I have an embarrassing amount of armor.

Hehe my armor is still not the best lol. We have rogues in the guild with 2100 o.O. I am still using my imbued set though. Losing 15% crit for 30-ish damage looks like a bad trade-off to me.

Ravager
07-14-2015, 05:46 PM

Wow. That's amazing. Thank you!

Np. Gray is actually 1 or more levels below but the rest should be correct.

ilhanna
07-14-2015, 05:55 PM

Level 46 legendary mage.

Edward Coug
07-14-2015, 05:55 PM
Hehe my armor is still not the best lol. We have rogues in the guild with 2100 o.O. I am still using my imbued set though. Losing 15% crit for 30-ish damage looks like a bad trade-off to me.

I have 2,079 armor now, and my arcane ring will be ready in 2 days, lol. It will bring me up to 2,236 armor after adding reins (assuming no grands).

Ravager
07-14-2015, 05:58 PM

Level 46 legendary mage.

Ah. That might add to it as well. I had a guildmate that played both mage and rogue. His mage had better pets and gear. Had arcane ring that he swapped between the two chars. Mage time solo was about 7 mins. Rogue time solo was 3 mins and some change. Arlor caters to rogues.

Jazzi
07-14-2015, 06:13 PM
I have 2,079 armor now, and my arcane ring will be ready in 2 days, lol. It will bring me up to 2,236 armor after adding reins (assuming no grands).

Interesting, I just hope that that much armor is not a must for elite ;).

P.S my ring needs 2 days as well :) Crazy that I farmed the bar in less days then it takes to craft the ring lol

Socrates
07-15-2015, 04:04 AM
Well I have done 120-130 dry runs not even a vial the only thing I got was 2 ankhs in 120-130 chests so I would like if they add some cracked or damaged jewels in the chests with a higher chance of getting them from vials or pink equip..

Lastmind
07-15-2015, 04:51 AM
Reinforced Gems no longer drop

I also wish some higher Jewels for the loottable.

Ice
07-15-2015, 05:16 AM
Question is where can we loot reinforce gems ?

Lastmind
07-15-2015, 05:40 AM
Question is where can we loot reinforce gems ?

Nowhere, they are out of all loottables.

ilhanna
07-15-2015, 07:00 AM
Having jewels in masterchests would be nice.

Titanium
07-15-2015, 08:37 AM
Its good the way it is. For a time last season, arena was the only farmed area. Dispersing the good drops is better for the game. Vials sell pretty decently. Recipe sells for a very close price. You get potion and ankh rebates every so often. Next to the arena chests are slightly higher gold drops to add a little bit of a rebate for ankhs and pots.

Within 1 to 2 hours of farming arena I usually get 1 to 2 vials and sometimes a recipe.

50 chests - no vial.

The drop rate it should be less better than legendary stuff that comes from arena chest, which is not.

vawaid
07-15-2015, 03:57 PM

finally I know what the colored dot means.