PDA

View Full Version : Lepre for Vials in Planat Tombs

Lastmind
07-14-2015, 06:02 PM
Hi guys,
does Lepre affect the droprate of Vials in Planar Tombs?

Ravager
07-14-2015, 06:08 PM
Hi guys,

I dont believe so. Items that go into your craft section of your inventory generally are not rerollable. Except maybe parchments.

Even then, its rare green rarity so it might be lower on the loot table and you may skip over it.

ilhanna
07-14-2015, 06:17 PM
I never wear lepre while fighting Planar Tombs mobs (which drop vials). I don't wear Arlorian eggband ring either when fighting and almost never, except when Klaas has been generous, use reroll lix. And I still manage to loot vials. My running mates who had eggband ring on at mobs don't seem to loot them more often than me.

Edward Coug
07-14-2015, 06:24 PM
Hi guys,

It actually does! I assumed it didn't until I re-rolled into one. What it re-rolled from, I have no idea. Maybe ancient planar essence?

Ravager
07-14-2015, 06:38 PM
It actually does! I assumed it didn't until I re-rolled into one. What it re-rolled from, I have no idea. Maybe ancient planar essence?

Interesting. Still, not knowing from what it rerolled from, it may not be the best of ideas. Especially since Ilhanna seems to have looted some without rerolls.

Edward Coug
07-14-2015, 06:44 PM
Interesting. Still, not knowing from what it rerolled from, it may not be the best of ideas. Especially since Ilhanna seems to have looted some without rerolls.

I assumed it wasn't possible. But my screen said re-roll and the vial was the only item to pick up. Again, it just happened once (late at night, probably after a few drinks). Wish I had a screenshot. Would a Dev please confirm whether or not this is possible?

PhoenixPrime
07-14-2015, 07:07 PM
When I was doing daily tomb runs to get my planar amulet I ended up getting vials a lot. I never wore my lep when doing tomb runs so it is definitely doable without a lep.
Of course, now that the price has skyrocketed, I haven't been able to loot one again (Murphy's Law).

ilhanna
07-15-2015, 01:27 AM
I've seen a reroll into vial too. Funny thing I have even seen a vial pop out of a chest in elite caves, this was a long time ago though.

I looted a vial this way too, in elite Caves when the Nekro quest was just launched last year. And another in elite Ashral Tower.

Oursizes
07-15-2015, 10:32 AM
I thought vials couldnt be rerolled into so I never wore lepre or used luck elix. This may be slightly off topic but ever since expansion has anyone looted a vial from planar tombs/elite tindirin? Or rerolled into one? Ive done countless runs of elite tindirin and have not looted one, nor have seen a teammate loot one. Im wondering if they still drop from mobs?

Serancha
07-15-2015, 10:36 AM
You can reroll a common item, so logically you can reroll a vial. But, since vials are green (rare rarity) items, you're just as likely to roll off one and get an epic junk, as roll a common into a vial.

Lastmind
07-15-2015, 10:40 AM
I thought vials couldnt be rerolled into so I never wore lepre or used luck elix. This may be slightly off topic but ever since expansion has anyone looted a vial from planar tombs/elite tindirin? Or rerolled into one? Ive done countless runs of elite tindirin and have not looted one, nor have seen a teammate loot one. Im wondering if they still drop from mobs?

I also did not loot a Vial in Tindirin elites after countless runs.

But looted a Vial on my first visit to Planar Tombs after the expansion while wearing a Lepre however. I don't think I rerolled it, that's why I opened this thread. Maybe it was just a coincedence.

It would be nice if a dev could clarifie how reroll works in combination with Vials or Jewels.

Edward Coug
07-15-2015, 11:05 AM
You can reroll a common item, so logically you can reroll a vial. But, since vials are green (rare rarity) items, you're just as likely to roll off one and get an epic junk, as roll a common into a vial.

I would think the loot table is different for rolling into vials. My guess is that you re-roll out of an ancient planar essence, not out of any gear, but that's totally I guess. It's only happened to me once. I plan to run T3 with a lep and lix this weekend to find out.

Lastmind
07-15-2015, 12:40 PM
Can some people join us to farm Vials?
Message Marknager or Niimuu

Lastmind
07-15-2015, 12:53 PM
I was rerolling like crazy on goblin mobs. In event sooo many locks just from mobs.

I remember rerolling for elite golden puzzlebox in shuyal expansions... 3 in a row..and 2 architect pylons.

When it was infused arena chests remember getting 11 blood reinfs 17 fire reinf, didn't even count glacials. Like 4 vials. 2 vials in one chest all of this in 77 of those chests. That was the only day I farmed properly. After that all 55-40,chests per day. Cudnt play 2 days cuz of the server lag?

Uhm who cares? Stay ontopic