PDA

View Full Version : Orcish Helm

Geusaquc
07-14-2015, 06:24 PM
So I finally crafted the Orcish helm after getting all the daily tokens and things for the quest and when I took it out of crafting the game dc'd me and when I went back into the game the helm wasn't in the crafting slots but it also wasn't in my inventory. I checked in my stash and my alt's inventories and went to the blacksmith and tried to turn in the quest but I couldn't do that either. All 4 ingots are gone from my inventory as are the 30 insignias. Basically days of doing the Garetta dailies and farming insignias disappeared.
Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

carmine_blade
07-14-2015, 09:37 PM
Email support, they'll help you :)

Pandaxxo
07-15-2015, 01:36 AM
After you've completed crafting the helm from your crafting station, you have to turn in the quest to Artificer Rovohn. Your Nomerite Helm will be dissappeared. But he will give you another quest to Garetta Blacksmith. After that, the blacksmith will give you the Orcslaying Helm. Have you tried this?

If you've tried. Then yeah. You probably need to email to the support :encouragement:

Novyaj Zeanreh
07-15-2015, 07:59 PM
check in your crafting items it should be there lol

Spell
07-16-2015, 12:27 PM
I thought the same think just go to the blacksmith and trade in the helm u just crafted xP he gives u the final helm.