PDA

View Full Version : 46 mythic belt

Trojan2100
07-14-2015, 09:01 PM
4 questions

1: Full expansion release

2: 46 mythic belt lootable from crate or elite map?

3: Do we need Orc slayer to craft into 46 mythic?

4: Orc tag drop in elite map?

mmaachilles211
07-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Can't anwser everything but from what has been released the new 46 myth set will be armor, helm, ring and amulet. Belts were never included in this so for now I'm assuming thwt the 43 belt will be the best of the best until otherwise stated.

Also orc tags come from completing daily quests, not from drops.

Shackler
07-16-2015, 09:25 AM
i can asnwer your 3rd question. yes you need to complete all craft quests to unlock mythic craft quests. for an example you cannot take "kill rendtail" quest before completing "kill arachne" quest. this is a progress.

Wazakesy
07-16-2015, 09:29 AM
is there a lv46 belt? Pretty sure the Glinstone set has an armor helm ring and an amulet. Just wondering, will this belt be from locked crates?

Trojan2100
07-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Thank you for answering much as you can . Sts keeping everything so secret it could only mean two things either surprise is so good they don't want to spoil it or so bad they don't want to lose players before full expansion release. I keep thinking back to goblin event they allow chance for everyone to get nightshade but it was very slim without spending plat. Since they haven't answered about 46 mythic belt I smell something fishy going on. Second we can only obtain Orc tag with daily quest seems unreasonable , each armor requires a lot of tag and limited amount we can get each day seems like a drag. I would like to farm more but Im losing interest with somuch nerf on drop rate , usefull jewels , crate , vial . If they added tags loot on new map More ppl would run it.