PDA

View Full Version : Run and target at the same time

TheFlyingPig
04-27-2011, 09:44 AM
So, I can run (in a direction) and target (tapping auto attack) at the same time while I'm on the iphone. However, when I'm on android 2.2 (viewsonic gtab), I must stop before I can tap on auto attack.
Does anyone have this issue?

Thanks

de8566
04-28-2011, 12:24 AM
maybe your device doesn't support multitouch ?

Marcoolio
04-28-2011, 02:42 AM
I think that too becouse i play galaxsy s 2.2 and i can run and auto-target same time.. Can u use spells when u run? I usualy run circle around enemy and using spells

Deadsoldiers
04-28-2011, 02:55 AM
Yeah , i play on galaxy 3 (which supports multitouch) and on ipod , and i can autoattack while runin with both.

Deadsoldiers
04-28-2011, 02:59 AM
Yeah , i play on galaxy 3 (which supports multitouch) and on ipod , and i can autoattack while runin with both. Ur deadsoldiers

Deadsoldiers
04-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Sorry for spam my handy has problems by sending

TheFlyingPig
04-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Hm....it definitely supports multi touch. I pinch to zoom:)
Unlike newer tablets, it only support 2 points (like most if not all phones). Newer tablets can support 5 -10 touch points.
At least I have confirmation that it works on android devices.....my device must be different in some way:(

KaotiicxDream
04-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Hmm..I would say multi touch .. and it can't be dead spots.. Very MYSTERIOUS!

Otukura
05-03-2011, 12:18 AM
yeah, prob with tons of androids. I now tap to move instead of using the joystick.

bronislav84
05-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Am I the only one here who would like to be able to type while running/skilling? I can run around and toggle autoattack without stopping and hit skills without stopping, but I get as far as opening the virtual keyboard to chat while moving, and while it does let me keep walking with it open, typing does not register unless I let go of the virtual joystick. Even if I'm limited to two tap points, which I heard my phone might allow maybe 3, this does seem like it should be within the OS capability to walk with one thumb and at least type "lol" on the right side with the other thumb. My math counts 2 points being pressed.

I can type with autoattack on but cannot use any skills while typing. Even just standing still and autoattacking, if I'm typing pressing the hotkeys closes the message being typed.

Very very often I'm laging behind the group because we are all engaging in good conversation while fighting and I end up missing fights because I can't even follow along while replying. Macros work while walking but typing something is impossible.

My Touch 4g by the way. No root.

:(

StompArtist
05-03-2011, 02:45 PM
So, I can run (in a direction) and target (tapping auto attack) at the same time while I'm on the iphone. However, when I'm on android 2.2 (viewsonic gtab), I must stop before I can tap on auto attack.
Does anyone have this issue?

Thanks

I am using a G-Tab. What are you running? Stock firmware?