PDA

View Full Version : <Dreaming alone> NOW RECRUITING!!

Iwreckwhynot
07-15-2015, 12:04 AM
Welcome to Dreaming Alone

Dreaming alone is a 30-45 pvp guild

Rules

-No rushing guildies
-No swearing
-Must have positive kdr to join
-Respect guildmates
-HAVE FUN!!

Our goal

To be one of the best 30-45 guilds in pvp

We are recruiting! To join ask for a tryout or if you have a positive kdr ask a recruiter to recruit you into the guild.

Leaders-Iwreckwhynot and Theoryofnuke

<Dreaming Alone>

Iwreckwhynot
07-15-2015, 06:52 PM
Add me on the game if you wanna join :)

Iwreckwhynot

Techayyy
07-17-2015, 10:17 PM
I like turtles.

iRandom
07-18-2015, 10:36 AM
No offense. But <Dreaming Alone> will only become the best guild for those levels if all other PvPers quit for that level. If that happens, then it will be the best AND worst guild.

HeyitsTubs
07-18-2015, 04:28 PM
hmm....... let me think.........................

I was thinking of joining with my 40 tubbybehr..... but hey... is it worth it?

right now i am in mujalistic.

even though it doesnt mean much nowadays (was big before nerf)

i am still master and there are a couple semi active guys on...

Anyways for all you before nerf playas do u remember muja?

iRandom
07-18-2015, 04:44 PM

yes, but they never rushed me

Iwreckwhynot
07-19-2015, 05:21 PM
Hey Tubby it would be cool if you wanna join add me on pl and ill try to recruit you in if you would like :)

Iwreckwhynot
07-19-2015, 05:25 PM

we more of a 35-40 guild but we recruit from 30-45

Iwreckwhynot
07-19-2015, 09:09 PM
No offense. But <Dreaming Alone> will only become the best guild for those levels if all other PvPers quit for that level. If that happens, then it will be the best AND worst guild.
No not really because we aint noobs we only allow people with positive kdr like i said in the rules so even if pro pvp players quit or not we will still be a good guild so far we are growing very fast.

AppleNoob
07-19-2015, 09:30 PM
No not really because we aint noobs we only allow people with positive kdr like i said in the rules so even if pro pvp players quit or not we will still be a good guild so far we are growing very fast.

Pos kd doesn't mean anything, just look at Chaos.

Iwreckwhynot
07-19-2015, 10:24 PM
Pos kd doesn't mean anything, just look at Chaos.

Most the time the people with a negative kdr are food, rare to see someone good with a neg kdr

iRandom
07-19-2015, 10:43 PM
Most the time the people with a negative kdr are food, rare to see someone good with a neg kdr

KD can be boosted

Iwreckwhynot
07-19-2015, 10:54 PM
KD can be boosted

Yes but we normally give them a test.

iRandom
07-20-2015, 11:43 AM
Yes but we normally give them a test.
RNG does exist

AppleNoob
07-20-2015, 12:56 PM

What I meant by chaos was that he boosts his kd.

iRandom
07-20-2015, 01:39 PM
I tried to tell him, Apple... I tried

Iwreckwhynot
07-21-2015, 12:14 AM

Oh ok i don't know chaos so i didn't known what you mean.

Groaning
07-21-2015, 10:03 AM
Until lord & tactical error quit, you'll be at the bottom next to project rush

Iwreckwhynot
07-21-2015, 07:43 PM
Until lord & tactical error quit, you'll be at the bottom next to project rush

Lol groan we have already passed tactical and lord in members and pros.We are one of the best new guilds with over 80 members.Im not saying lord is bad but its fallen like tactical error, so basically your at the bottom.So please stop talking shet and think before you talk :)

AppleNoob
07-21-2015, 11:35 PM
Lol groan we have already passed tactical and lord in members and pros.We are one of the best new guilds with over 80 members.Im not saying lord is bad but its fallen like tactical error, so basically your at the bottom.So please stop talking shet and think before you talk :)

I agree with groan in this case. Good Kd means nothing about skill or "Proness".
He isn't talking shet as you so kindly put it. He's telling the honest truth, however arguing with you would be pointless since you seem to have a bias towards your guild.

Objectivity needs to be reached before you can even comprehend your place in the rankings of guilds.

Iwreckwhynot
07-22-2015, 12:13 AM
I agree with groan in this case. Good Kd means nothing about skill or "Proness".
He isn't talking shet as you so kindly put it. He's telling the honest truth, however arguing with you would be pointless since you seem to have a bias towards your guild.

Objectivity needs to be reached before you can even comprehend your place in the rankings of guilds.
Lol apple he saying we at the bottom when he is xD and I said even if the person has a neg kdr we will give him a test if hes good he may join.I dont care that much about kdr but most the time it tells if the player is good or not unless hes a booster, and groaning is hunted as he calls us nubs when hes the nub himself.

humiiii
07-22-2015, 05:51 AM
Lol apple he saying we at the bottom when he is xD and I said even if the person has a neg kdr we will give him a test if hes good he may join.I dont care that much about kdr but most the time it tells if the player is good or not unless hes a booster, and groaning is hunted as he calls us nubs when hes the nub himself.

Lol, I think groaning is right.

Groaning
07-22-2015, 10:08 AM
One amazing guild, with guildies that don't help when your being teamed
@hum AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT QUOTE DOE XD XD

Ignitedmage
07-22-2015, 10:17 AM
Lol apple he saying we at the bottom when he is xD and I said even if the person has a neg kdr we will give him a test if hes good he may join.I dont care that much about kdr(excuse me if you don't care why it is in your rules that we must have a pos kd??) but most the time it tells if the player is good or not unless hes a booster, and groaning is hunted as he calls us nubs when hes the nub himself.

Lol, I think groaning is right.
Corrected doe

humiiii
07-22-2015, 10:59 AM
Corrected doe

Thanks mate :)

Ignitedmage
07-22-2015, 12:12 PM
Thanks mate :)

The problem you made there was [.U]and groaning is huntedd as he calls us nubs when he s nub himself[[./U]/QUOTE]

that "[" miss-placement caused it.
You can correct it

HeyitsTubs
07-22-2015, 08:30 PM
ah btw wreck.

I think ill remain guildless for now with tubbybehr. However, im making a 35 fox!

I would be more than glad to join with it!

Is that ok?

Add leadbyexample

22 atm.

Iwreckwhynot
07-22-2015, 09:37 PM
ah btw wreck.

I think ill remain guildless for now with tubbybehr. However, im making a 35 fox!

I would be more than glad to join with it!

Is that ok?

Add leadbyexample

22 atm.

Sure :) ill add you

Ignitedmage
07-23-2015, 06:03 AM
Now i want to come back to 35 OMG

iRandom
07-23-2015, 11:49 AM
Now i want to come back to 35 OMG

pls do.
11 characters

Groaning
07-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Let's see DA has like 20 officer and no members and Lord has 3 officer and like 6 recruiter see the difference, DA doesn't really care who to invite as long they have a decent kdr.

Iwreckwhynot
07-23-2015, 05:16 PM
Let's see DA has like 20 officer and no members and Lord has 3 officer and like 6 recruiter see the difference, DA doesn't really care who to invite as long they have a decent kdr.

Lmao groan we have like 12 officers and like 55 recruiters and around 8 members

And most the those with the decent kdr will beat you groan

Befs
07-23-2015, 05:33 PM

Yeah muja was cool but I was main in <A E O> at the time and <aeious>

Befs
07-23-2015, 05:36 PM
Lmao groan we have like 12 officers and like 55 recruiters and around 8 members

And most the those with the decent kdr will beat you groan

Nobody beats groan, he's a potato. EVen if u kill him we will just revive him better!

As chips! Or french fries!

@humiii r u playing more 35 again?

Groaning
07-23-2015, 06:07 PM
Yeah muja was cool but I was main in <A E O> at the time and <aeious>

Technique bes guild ^_^ I miss it, remember how you spelled it wrong XD

Ignitedmage
07-27-2015, 06:03 AM
Okie DA disbanded. Lets see what happens to Ungodly

Ubernewber
07-28-2015, 06:30 PM

Dude <ungodly> is going to b pro, imma go join it and show u nabs how pro it really is :D

iRandom
07-28-2015, 07:30 PM
Dude <ungodly> is going to b pro, imma go join it and show u nabs how pro it really is :D

not worth my time

Iwreckwhynot
07-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Whats ur acc bro ill add ya?

Iwreckwhynot
07-28-2015, 11:36 PM

Lol whats ur 35 or 40? Don't got one? Stop trash talking then.

Ignitedmage
07-29-2015, 08:59 AM
Lol whats ur 35 or 40? Don't got one? Stop trash talking then.

Ehh wassup doc. by the way i got one and you all also invited me to ungodly cos i had only 100 kills pos and you all didn't even took test :O
You don't have a word except "trash talk"
and i am Buffup ^^ better you see my spoilers .
K Bye

humiiii
08-06-2015, 09:51 AM
Ungodly fits so well for this nub ^^

Groaning
08-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Ungodly fits so well for this nub ^^

Well you rood ._.

humiiii
08-06-2015, 12:02 PM
Well you rood ._.

Hes always rude when he replies to my posts :)

iRandom
08-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Hes always rude when he replies to my posts :)

"Do unto others."

Burningdex
08-08-2015, 07:40 PM
does kdr actually matter ?????????? ill happily say im negative on every toon i own except 2 (15 and 50) KDR means nothing

Why don't you ask about their eye color and shoe size too? They tell about skill just as much as KDR.

Ignitedmage
08-09-2015, 06:39 AM
does kdr actually matter ?????????? ill happily say im negative on every toon i own except 2 (15 and 50) KDR means nothing

Agreed totally ^.^

Iwreckwhynot
08-09-2015, 05:58 PM

Well having a bad kdr makes you look like trash

Ssneakykills
08-09-2015, 06:20 PM

So does having a barely positive one like you lol

Iwreckwhynot
08-09-2015, 08:04 PM
So does having a barely positive one like you lol
Lol sneaky please all you do with your 56 is rush 50s thats how sad you are so dont talk trash and plus i hardly play anymore

iRandom
08-09-2015, 08:31 PM
Lol sneaky please all you do with your 56 is rush 50s thats how sad you are so dont talk trash and plus i hardly play anymore
lol. He rushes everyone.

Iwreckwhynot
08-09-2015, 08:57 PM
lol. He rushes everyone.

Trust me he does not rush 56 bears cuz he knows he will lose lol he just rushes people he know he can beat and thats people who are 6 levels below him

Ssneakykills
08-10-2015, 02:09 AM
Trust me he does not rush 56 bears cuz he knows he will lose lol he just rushes people he know he can beat and thats people who are 6 levels below him

If you say so I'll wait til I see you at 56 :] ask anyone at 56 and they will say I rush anyone at 51-61 range

Ignitedmage
08-10-2015, 06:13 AM

And about those guys who have 122k kills and 2k dies.
They so pro correct?
Grow up

Wrestlemania
08-10-2015, 08:16 AM
Lelelel sneak tried to rush my 66 bird with his 56 once XD

On another note,we can always hide the kd testes for joining a guild is much more reliable, rng does exsist but that's what makes the games so much more fun to me

You don't have to be "good" at this game to enjoy yourself as I loved my "noob" days as much as I did enjoy setting up a "pvp career".

KD will only matter if you think it does or not ,many people say it does not, as a lot of things factor into it ,which I agree with but some people do like positive kd just for the sake of "looking pro"
Welp that's just my two cents

Groaning
08-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Sneaky rushes every he sees at l50-61 range lolz

Ignitedmage
08-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Lelelel sneak tried to rush my 66 bird with his 56 once XD

On another note,we can always hide the kd testes for joining a guild is much more reliable, rng does exsist but that's what makes the games so much more fun to me

You don't have to be "good" at this game to enjoy yourself as I loved my "noob" days as much as I did enjoy setting up a "pvp career".

KD will only matter if you think it does or not ,many people say it does not, as a lot of things factor into it ,which I agree with but some people do like positive kd just for the sake of "looking pro"
Welp that's just my two cents

Wot is "pro"?? is it a title or something????

Wrestlemania
08-10-2015, 09:06 AM
It is not a title more of a individual opinion on what is good which can include items on the character/kd which makes them deem themselves as "pro" hopefully this clarifies your question

Ignitedmage
08-10-2015, 11:21 AM
It is not a title more of a individual opinion on what is good which can include items on the character/kd which makes them deem themselves as "pro" hopefully this clarifies your question

Then imma love being a nab

GiveMeWings
08-10-2015, 11:39 AM
I remember when i hated sneaky for rushing with mates my 61 bear(lcanarionl) then i realized I didnt really care xD since then i know sneaky is good pvper at tht level. I remember been in lord all tht guild wars when scaled was active xD good memories

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

humiiii
08-11-2015, 02:42 AM
I remember when i hated sneaky for rushing with mates my 61 bear(lcanarionl) then i realized I didnt really care xD since then i know sneaky is good pvper at tht level. I remember been in lord all tht guild wars when scaled was active xD good memories

lol yeah it was fun.. idk where escaled is now

GiveMeWings
08-11-2015, 07:37 AM
lol yeah it was fun.. idk where escaled is now
Yeh good times:) u and him taught me how to PvP[emoji14] i knew he went to endgame PvP then i lost contact with him

Wrestlemania
08-11-2015, 07:44 AM
Escaped is currently Philippines on a vacation lelel haven't been able to contact him since he told me that :(

Groaning
08-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Why I miss out on all the fun stuff :/

Suentous PO
08-11-2015, 03:56 PM
dont matter what or where, i was playing candy crush and Sneaky rushed me

Groaning
08-12-2015, 09:08 AM
dont matter what or where, i was playing candy crush and Sneaky rushed me

Dem pro skills pls teach