PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.1.1 Content Update (57805)

asommers
04-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Tapjoy has been reenabled
Fixxed various typos
Truncate chat and quick chat text to 80 characters

Major
04-27-2011, 09:51 AM
1st post!! Tapjoy back that will make ppl happy!!

JaytB
04-27-2011, 09:51 AM
First :)

Love updates :)

Edit: Aww, major stole my thunder :(

Ellyidol
04-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Thanks ALS!

Just a quick concern, the "Hazardous Waste" quest still remains bugged, we can't complete it therefore not being able to do the final daily quest from BS.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23732-Balefort-Sewers-Barrels-Grates-not-dying-(post-updates).

Hope it's not too big of an issue!

Ixillicus
04-27-2011, 09:53 AM
Tapjoy has been reenabled
Fixxed various typos
Truncate chat and quick chat text to 80 characters

"Fixxed" typos ;)

Echelong
04-27-2011, 09:59 AM
"Fixxed" typos ;)

lol well I really don't care about typos like that as long as they can make a good game even if its called poccett lejendZ

PS: I blame this on Apples auto-correct

asommers
04-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Thanks ALS!

Just a quick concern, the "Hazardous Waste" quest still remains bugged, we can't complete it therefore not being able to do the final daily quest from BS.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23732-Balefort-Sewers-Barrels-Grates-not-dying-(post-updates).

Hope it's not too big of an issue!

Looking into this.

-ALS

Ellyidol
04-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Looking into this.

-ALS

Thank you! :)

Arterra
04-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Awesome. I was ready to go about the long downloading process, but it was removed. Plat, here I come!

TheBookSoxx
04-27-2011, 10:23 AM
im new so what is tapjoy?

PatsoeGamer
04-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Are you bringing back the ability to save outfits and swap equipment quickly in game? It seems to have been removed since the last update?:(

Riccits
04-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Are you bringing back the ability to save outfits and swap equipment quickly in game? It seems to have been removed since the last update?:(

nope loadouts button never removed, just moved down to bottom near the stats ;)

FluffNStuff
04-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Are you going to have to disable tap joy for each Apple approved update?

DIRTYBURGERS
04-27-2011, 10:39 AM
can you make sets that can be bought with Plat, u can get pink weapons but not matching armor and helm

Gluttony
04-27-2011, 10:40 AM
can you please bring back the 4 saved class layouts so we can change sets fast again.

This was covered, the button wasn't removed just moved below the stats box. Will post pics later to help those confused.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1898/img0503.png

Lukecraw
04-27-2011, 11:01 AM
im new so what is tapjoy?

Since his question seemed to go overlooked can I pose it again? for us new guys... what is tapjoy?

Ellyidol
04-27-2011, 11:03 AM
TapJoy is an in-app feature which allows you to obtain free platinum by downloading other free/purchasable apps that TapJoy advertises.

You need to install and open the app to receive the free platinum.

Lesrider
04-27-2011, 11:47 AM
"Fixxed" typos ;)

Lol that is ironic.

Moogerfooger
04-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Lol that is ironic.

Not the first time they have (intentionally) done that, lol. One time I think it was 'fixed various tyypos' :D

Lesrider
04-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Not the first time they have (intentionally) done that, lol. One time I think it was 'fixed various tyypos' :D

Oh, didn't realize it was on purpose. Doh!

Mathuyama
04-27-2011, 12:15 PM
TapJoy is an in-app feature which allows you to obtain free platinum by downloading other free/purchasable apps that TapJoy advertises.

You need to install and open the app to receive the free platinum.

Elly is right!^^

P.S. wanted to increase my postcounter^^

neko
04-27-2011, 01:59 PM
I just played two Stronghold runs with IkungfuMage and friends and noticed that round up pulls aren't as clean as they were prior to the update. It's most noticeable in the second pull when you meet up at the bridge (you lose about half of the mobs), again during the mini pull after the three fire grates (about three or four baddies hang around), and again during the pull in the back room (about 1/4 of the baddies just hang scattered around). I thought it was odd the first time but the second game pulled by a different player showed the same results. I wonder if the devs modified the length of the mob's leash. If that's the case, especially since you have to go back to kill those stragglers, days of round ups are likely done and over with; more reason to choose Death Train(tm)!

IkungfuMage also noticed something odd with pulling the Queen. Maybe he can elaborate more.

skavenger216
04-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Neko, I've noticed it also. Best way i can describe it is the enemies still have a pretty long "leash", but as soon as you break line of sight with them ( by going around a corner, etc.) they go and reset. I did some testing on skavengr and it seemed as if when I waited until all the mobs were past a corner before I turned the corner they would still follow. However, if I turned the corner before they all got past it, a lot would still be scattered about. Can someone else try this and verify my suspicions please? :D

Samhayne
04-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Neko, I've noticed it also. Best way i can describe it is the enemies still have a pretty long "leash", but as soon as you break line of sight with them ( by going around a corner, etc.) they go and reset. I did some testing on skavengr and it seemed as if when I waited until all the mobs were past a corner before I turned the corner they would still follow. However, if I turned the corner before they all got past it, a lot would still be scattered about. Can someone else try this and verify my suspicions please? :D

Hey guys,

There was a bug fixed with the AI where a mob could get stuck on a corner and not fight. So yes, things were tweaked a bit to keep the mobs from being do-do heads and doing nothing.

AkoSiPinoy
04-30-2011, 03:08 AM
Yay!!! Finally [=