PDA

View Full Version : Help for the noobs

TheFlyingPig
04-27-2011, 09:57 AM
We are new here.....and I need help.
So we just started last few days. We have an elf at 31 and a bear at 23.
We haven't discover the auction house yet (but read about it). We haven't purchased any platinum yet, but we are checking out the price list.
Here's our problem.....

1. Who can help us deal with addiction?
2. Can someone help me deal with my wife? Whenver she gets home, she kicks me off the tablet to play PL till midnight. I can't get enough playing time!
3. Can someone stop my wife from complaining that she isn't getting healed and that people refer to her as a he?
4. Can someone stop her from taking my bunny ears? She is a bear for god's sake. She doesn't need bunny ears.
5. Where in the world do you get all those good looking pinks?
6. Can I turn off drive by friending?

Tamino
04-27-2011, 10:03 AM
We are new here.....and I need help.
So we just started last few days. We have an elf at 31 and a bear at 23.
We haven't discover the auction house yet (but read about it). We haven't purchased any platinum yet, but we are checking out the price list.
Here's our problem.....

1. Who can help us deal with addiction?
2. Can someone help me deal with my wife? Whenver she gets home, she kicks me off the tablet to play PL till midnight. I can't get enough playing time!
3. Can someone stop my wife from complaining that she isn't getting healed and that people refer to her as a he?
4. Can someone stop her from taking my bunny ears? She is a bear for god's sake. She doesn't need bunny ears.
5. Where in the world do you get all those good looking pinks?
6. Can I turn off drive by friending?

No pun intended!

Arterra
04-27-2011, 10:15 AM
I... Don't understand... Whaaa...?