View Full Version : Omg Ruby Fang Lunar!!!!

Candylicks
07-15-2015, 02:47 AM
Why o why are these old mythic jewelery pieces even inside the loot table on Ren'Gol crates and purchase able with coins? They are so old, so outdated, it's a huge slap in the face to even loot these when you spending cash opening crates. Please remove them.

Use gold, 100k payout in place instead of rolling these duds if you can't figure out an item to use instead.

Thx.

Anabrad
07-15-2015, 02:56 AM
maybe fang is in the recepie for new mythic amulet

Candylicks
07-15-2015, 03:19 AM
What are you guys smoking seriously? They aren't upgrading old stuff to new, probably ever again. It wastes our cash to loot this crap, it needs to be gone. Forever.

Candylicks
07-15-2015, 03:29 AM
I don't know what to say here.

Don't you think its fun to do a few quests and obtain a shiny item?
The point of this thread was to request these items gone from locked, not suggestions on upgrading them. Feel free to make a separate thread. Two totally different things we are talking about.

And no. I'd rather eat my socks than recycle a fang.

Ravager
07-15-2015, 04:32 AM
I hate it that it becomes special or almost like an "event" just to simply remove the items. Even temporarily. It shouldnt be a temporary thing but permanent. With Ursoth coming, we may see a recipe from 3 massives or 3 rengol crates -> 1 ursoth locked that removes old mythics.

carmine_blade
07-15-2015, 06:13 AM
Pretty sure they were removed from old locks so unsure why they're in the new ones.

Bigboyblue
07-15-2015, 06:46 AM
They do need to be removed. I will not be opening locks right now due to a few factors and this is one of them.

Starkinea
07-15-2015, 07:48 AM
I'm surprized as well these amulets are still in crates :uncomfortableness:

Spell
07-15-2015, 08:00 AM
100% agree opening crates and looting 3 dooms an 8 lunars really is upsetting!
These old amulets need to be taken out at least.

epicrrr
07-15-2015, 08:24 AM
I believe they cant leave a gap at the mythic loot table atm, or other mythic will flood the "market" is 1 month. Flood as in 400k new mythic armor/belt.

Spell
07-15-2015, 08:37 AM
I believe they cant leave a gap at the mythic loot table atm, or other mythic will flood the "market" is 1 month. Flood as in 400k new mythic armor/belt.

Why dont they replace them with mythic eggs then? Or COMBO ELIXIRS! I would looooove to loot combo elixirs...

Candylicks
07-15-2015, 09:04 AM
Why dont they replace them with mythic eggs then? Or COMBO ELIXIRS! I would looooove to loot combo elixirs...
Yeah. Replace the loot with eggs or combos. God not those annoying class lix those suck too. And if that's not possible do the 100k payout.

It's cray these things in the ren crates!!!!! Fang??! Lmao come on sts.

Serancha
07-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Adding 100k drops to chests again is unlikely given the current adjustments they are making to the economy. They are obviously on a plan to make money worth more and remove excess gold from the game (why else would crafting now cost money?). Throwing millions back into circulation would be counterintuitive.

I do agree that old mythics should be removed. Why they are token purchaseable, I don't know either. Maybe there is a reason behind it that we are unaware of.

Jazzi
07-15-2015, 10:16 AM
I agree that those really old and outclassed by many other pendants/rings should be removed immediately. When I saw then in the vendor I though it was bug (one of many currently). Looting a "mythic" item worth 20k gold is unacceptable!

Benworushi
07-15-2015, 10:32 AM
hi candy !!ur still play al ?⊙﹏⊙

Candylicks
07-15-2015, 11:48 AM
hi candy !!ur still play al ?⊙﹏⊙
Omg Ben!!!!! Yeah still here you coming back? I rogue now ign Candykissed. I quit Mage last year. How you been!!!

Candylicks
07-15-2015, 11:52 AM
Sera when u pop crates to get 100k at the rate of the old mythic jewelery would not bloat the gold again. All it would do is allow us to purchase more locked to open. You never get 'rich' off the gold payouts in crates, we never did even when that was in the loot table.

leeelooo
07-15-2015, 12:44 PM
I agree! Remove the bloods, fangs, lunar, dooms and class loot (Who uses those? They are 800g in cs!). It was my hope that with removing the old locked crates that the new Ren'gol locks would no longer have those items. There are so so many of those old mythic pendant and rings in circulation now, everyone and their brother has them. I have so many in stash right now and I won't sell them at cs price because it's ridiculous! I usually end up giving them away. I'm not saying make them totally obsolete from dropping but please get them out of locks, make them a hauntlet or story token, or special token purchase instead of in locked crates.

PhoenixPrime
07-15-2015, 01:03 PM
Agreed, the Lv30/31 mythic stuff is useless now. I would love to see the new mythics in there, but would even settle for some legendary level belts, something that is useful.