PDA

View Full Version : Noble mind Jewels Guide and total cost calculations!

Ice
07-15-2015, 06:25 AM
Noble mind Jewels how long to craft it?
How much is it wort?
How many Craked Mind jewel in 1 Noble Mind Jewel?

3 Craked Mind Jewel = 1 damage mind Jewel

3 Damaged Mind Jewel = 1 Weak Mind Jewel = 9 craked mind jewel

3 Weak mind Jewel = 1 Standard Mind Jewel = 27 craked mind jewel

3 Stand mind Jewel = 1 Fortified Mind Jewel = 81 craked mind jewel

3 Fortified Mind jewel = 1 Excellent mind Jewel = 243 craked mind jewel

3 Excellent mind jewel = 1 Superb Mind Jewel = 729 Craked mind Jewel

3 Superb mind Jewel = 1 Noble Mind Jewel = 2,187 Craked mind jewel.

Example If 1 craked mind Furry jewel is worth 5,000 Gold in CS then what is the total price of 1 noble jewel ?

5,000 x 2,187 = 10,935,000 GOLD!

Are you still crafting this Jewels? Is it worth it 1 Jewel almost 11 million GOLD!

DAMN! too Expensive!

To be or not to be...
07-15-2015, 06:29 AM
Well, you wouldn't understand this because all you do is tap a button for platinum.
But, people don't just buy all of them, they actually indulge within this game and farm them. They may buy a few on the side but still...

Ebezaanec
07-15-2015, 08:07 AM
You obviously don't understand the concept.

The noble jewels aren't meant to be obtained by everyone. They are meant to be a long term goal for players. Richer players who always want an advantage will have to spend a ton to max out, while ordinary players can simply farm them as they go. Jewels can be removed, you know? The farmer will just socket temporarily and remove to craft when he/she has enough.

It's called progression and I like it.

Ice
07-15-2015, 09:39 AM
Really? Can be remove?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wazakesy
07-15-2015, 09:41 AM
Really? Can be remove?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah. It can be removed for some cost of gold, and the removal is INSTANT. So you can reuse the jewel again and again.

Spell
07-15-2015, 09:47 AM

The noble jewels aren't meant to be obtained by everyone. They are meant to be a long term goal for players. Richer players who always want an advantage will have to spend a ton to max out, while ordinary players can simply farm them as they go. Jewels can be removed, you know? The farmer will just socket temporarily and remove to craft when he/she has enough.

+1 Well said!! id give u a thanks but am all out!

Dex Scene
07-15-2015, 09:56 AM

Exactly my thought!!
It's a long term project.
we can also brag on how many noble gems our toon has.

Ravager
07-15-2015, 11:15 AM
Noble mind Jewels how long to craft it?
How much is it wort?
How many Craked Mind jewel in 1 Noble Mind Jewel?

3 Craked Mind Jewel = 1 damage mind Jewel

3 Damaged Mind Jewel = 1 Weak Mind Jewel = 9 craked mind jewel

3 Weak mind Jewel = 1 Standard Mind Jewel = 27 craked mind jewel

3 Stand mind Jewel = 1 Fortified Mind Jewel = 81 craked mind jewel

3 Fortified Mind jewel = 1 Excellent mind Jewel = 243 craked mind jewel

3 Excellent mind jewel = 1 Superb Mind Jewel = 729 Craked mind Jewel

3 Superb mind Jewel = 1 Noble Mind Jewel = 2,187 Craked mind jewel.

Example If 1 craked mind Furry jewel is worth 5,000 Gold in CS then what is the total price of 1 noble jewel ?

5,000 x 2,187 = 10,935,000 GOLD!

Are you still crafting this Jewels? Is it worth it 1 Jewel almost 11 million GOLD!

DAMN! too Expensive!

Its actually a little more than that. You forgot to add the gold required to craft jewels. It ends up about 112k more but yes I see your point.

Its just a small way for farmers to make some side cash but if youre on the buying end it is costly.

Trojan2100
07-15-2015, 12:21 PM
Well, you wouldn't understand this because all you do is tap a button for platinum.
But, people don't just buy all of them, they actually indulge within this game and farm them. They may buy a few on the side but still...

Lol funny but at the same time 2187 crack jewels is a lot . Depends on how much you farm it could take over a year . 3 for helm , armor , weapon , belt , ring and amulet. By the time your done geathering all the jewels new armor and jewels have arrived .

Ssneakykills
07-15-2015, 12:37 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Ie17FZ6.gif

Edward Coug
07-15-2015, 12:39 PM
Lol funny but at the same time 2187 crack jewels is a lot . Depends on how much you farm it could take over a year . 3 for helm , armor , weapon , belt , ring and amulet. By the time your done geathering all the jewels new armor and jewels have arrived .

Yep, that means if you want to have the best jewels, you're going to have to pay. It's going to take some getting used to, but jewels are going to be more expensive than gear.

Energizeric
07-15-2015, 01:15 PM
I think the idea here is this....

In past seasons, the "elite" rich players had very pricey gear like Arcane Rings and Nekro & SnS pets which set them apart from the average players. These items gave them huge advantages in stats and made PvP non-competitive for average players.

Now what STS has done is made these elite items much more obtainable for the average or "upper middle class" players. So what is the very rich player left to spend his enormous stash of gold on? What advantage can a player with 100m have over a player with 10m? The answer is jewels (or this season we also have very pricey leftover gems).

Why is this good? Well it gives the very rich player an advantage over others, but that advantage is a small one, not enough to make a player very OP like in past seasons. Remember that the difference between an Excellent Jewel and a Noble Jewel is only 2 stat points, yet the cost is 9x as much.

I very much like this solution. It still gives rich players a goal to work towards to better their stats, but it will never make them hugely OP as in past seasons. Whether it is work the extra hard work to get a couple of stat points is a decision that each player will have to make on their own.

Ssneakykills
07-15-2015, 01:54 PM
I think the idea here is this....

In past seasons, the "elite" rich players had very pricey gear like Arcane Rings and Nekro & SnS pets which set them apart from the average players. These items gave them huge advantages in stats and made PvP non-competitive for average players.

Now what STS has done is made these elite items much more obtainable for the average or "upper middle class" players. So what is the very rich player left to spend his enormous stash of gold on? What advantage can a player with 100m have over a player with 10m? The answer is jewels (or this season we also have very pricey leftover gems).

Why is this good? Well it gives the very rich player an advantage over others, but that advantage is a small one, not enough to make a player very OP like in past seasons. Remember that the difference between an Excellent Jewel and a Noble Jewel is only 2 stat points, yet the cost is 9x as much.

I very much like this solution. It still gives rich players a goal to work towards to better their stats, but it will never make them hugely OP as in past seasons. Whether it is work the extra hard work to get a couple of stat points is a decision that each player will have to make on their own.

This I still feel the people who are complaining about the prices of arcane/mythic items are hanging on to what was past season and the difference in stats. Personally if I was maxed if enjoy the challenge of all the newer endgame players with decent gear in pvp and pve

Bigboyblue
07-15-2015, 02:48 PM
I wonder how long it will take for old gems to filter out of the system. If new gear comes before they are gone we will see people with +7 main stat gear and whatever the dual stats are for tarloks. Tarloks are still around and they have been gone for ages. I can only assume we have many more months before the old gems are out of the system. My guess is that the majority of the super rich will already have their new armor/belt/pendant/weapon with whatever old gem in it that they want. If this happens I can't see anyone spending the many millions it will cost for a single attribute point.

That being said eventually old gems will be used up. This may take until the next expansion but at that point these new jewels will be the only thing we have for the new gear. Let's hope that STS doesn't release some additional limited time gems from events that make these new jewels useless. Time will tell.

Zeus
07-15-2015, 02:52 PM
The thing that is so wrong about this system is that jewels will not take off until gems are non-existent which can take an entire year to happen. Does anyone remember tarlok wind gems lasting an entire year? Having to wait an entire year for this system to be considered useful doesn't seem very efficient to me.

Kingofninjas
07-15-2015, 03:05 PM
The thing that is so wrong about this system is that jewels will not take off until gems are non-existent which can take an entire year to happen. Does anyone remember tarlok wind gems lasting an entire year? Having to wait an entire year for this system to be considered useful doesn't seem very efficient to me.

Exactly. Jewels can't beat gems and they never will since gems will keep getting stronger as levels increase. The stat bonuses of gems should have been frozen at their lvl 41 values. Now reinforced gems (grand) beat noble diamond jewel in armor AND gives +6 to a stat.

Kumsaati
07-15-2015, 03:06 PM
Than dont buy it and go to twink bracket xD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Zeus
07-15-2015, 03:18 PM
Than dont buy it and go to twink bracket xD

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's a logical solution. -.-

vawaid
07-15-2015, 03:32 PM
i like to sell my standard mind jewel and buy glacial gem :D

I like this jewel thing

Edward Coug
07-15-2015, 03:37 PM
Exactly. Jewels can't beat gems and they never will since gems will keep getting stronger as levels increase. The stat bonuses of gems should have been frozen at their lvl 41 values. Now reinforced gems (grand) beat noble diamond jewel in armor AND gives +6 to a stat.

Shhhhhhh. Not until I've sold my stash. :)

What do the wind gems scale to anyway?

Tatman
07-15-2015, 03:48 PM
I agree with this. The jewel system definitely needs some kind of tweaking if it is to be am actual replacement of gems. One thing I definitely see as a must is the removal of water/nature jewels from the loot table of certain maps. In my opinion these should not drop in elites for example. There must also be a viable farming source of at least the main stat jewels (dex, int, str) - a while ago I suggested a new crypt map (a la wt/kt/km) with new mobs, new design etc.

I understand the whole farming idea and stuff, but right now things don't look ok to me. I haven't bought any jewels from auction or other payers, I'm just farming them, and I must say - I still haven't farmed enough cracked finesse jewels to craft the equivalent of a standard fire gem. This doesn't seem right to me.

Shackler
07-16-2015, 09:19 AM
i agree with that but removing gems from the game is like nerfing everyone lol. gems are still way better when compared to jewels. noble chaos gem is not as good as para gem and will never be. just imagine the price of it and we all know how hard to loot them. i looted only 5 chaos jewels since expansion launched and there is 2182 to go to have only 1 noble gem lol. gg