PDA

View Full Version : Wyldwood Quests

Fenthixia
04-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Good morning Legends,
Recently I decided to purchase the necessary currency so I could acquire access to Wyldwood. I have been working on it and I am now 6/10 in terms of quests completed, but I can't seem to find anymore quests for the area. Is there maybe a list of quests perhaps?

The only quests I did were

The quests leading up to destroying the totems in the goblin stronghold
Killing the giants.
The tablet rune thingy in the area of the giants
and telling someones wife good bye.

(Sorry I don't remember the specific quest names.)

Sorry If I didn't start this thread in the appropriate board.

Ayrilana
04-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Check my guide. I didn't separate them after the update but all the quests are there.

Fenthixia
04-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Check my guide. I didn't separate them after the update but all the quests are there.
Oh cool. Thanks for this. Very handy.

azulflame
04-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Talk to commander blackhawk. He is near portal to wylewood in the town.

Fenthixia
04-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Talk to commander blackhawk. He is near portal to wylewood in the town.
Thank you for narrowing him down, I read the guide and couldn't seem to find him.

azulflame
04-27-2011, 01:41 PM
U r welcome if you neednfurther help, I should be on later. Add saulaocapary and azulflame. Spell them exactly like that. What are your ign(s)?

Fenthixia
04-27-2011, 01:50 PM
U r welcome if you neednfurther help, I should be on later. Add saulaocapary and azulflame. Spell them exactly like that. What are your ign(s)?
Fenthixia spelled exactly like that. :)

azulflame
04-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Sorry about leaving, but its the middle of class. Teacher was coming this way. Ill show you later, if you need it. Wanna fight in LE later?

Fenthixia
04-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Sorry about leaving, but its the middle of class. Teacher was coming this way. Ill show you later, if you need it. Wanna fight in LE later?
Oh, It's fine. Work first, play second. :) Yea I got all the quests I was looking for completed except for the Goblin King. I can't seem to solo him. =\

Whirlzap
04-27-2011, 03:34 PM
He's kind of like Gurgox. You have to exterminate all bombs before they do to you.
There actually a chance you can survive there by swiping out the bombs.
At gurgox it's hug The orbs or die.

azulflame
04-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Ill help u on.the king. Just don't.be surprised if I wear nothing except.my shield of gratitude and maybe a vanity helm. I like challenges.

Snakespeare
04-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Firestorm and running a lot is how to get rid of the bomb dudes.

Fenthixia
04-27-2011, 04:47 PM
He's kind of like Gurgox. You have to exterminate all bombs before they do to you.
There actually a chance you can survive there by swiping out the bombs.
At gurgox it's hug The orbs or die.
I've tried several times but can't seem to get him.