PDA

View Full Version : Frustrations with support

Arrowz
07-15-2015, 10:04 AM
Last wednesday I accidentally bought the booster to 41 on my lvl 17 twink. I immediately sent an email to support. It has now been a week and I have heard absolutely nothing in return. I have over 20m gold worth on that character in the form of nekro plus gears that I cant even use because sts support is absurdly slow. And what kind of support doesnt work on weekends? Seriously? People play the most on weekends. I guess I've learned my lesson about this game now. Im not going to spend another dime on this game. As a paying customer this is just unacceptable. Why should i support a company that can't even support me? Sorry for the rant but seriously sts...your support team needs to be vastly bigger. 7 days and no word about my case is just bs.

xcainnblecterx
07-15-2015, 01:29 PM
If gained any xp at 41 you prob probably won't get to go back

epicrrr
07-15-2015, 01:35 PM
Yep, doesnt that level up to 41 has double confirmation thingy?

Arrowz
07-15-2015, 02:10 PM
If gained any xp at 41 you prob probably won't get to go back
Havent gained any xp. Havent spent any skill/stat points either

Yep, doesnt that level up to 41 has double confirmation thingy?

Im not sure. I wasnt looking at my screen for about 30 seconds then I turn back and I was 41. I was just pressing the attack button in pier and it must've made me talk to the power booster standing there :/
One of my in game friends told me there isn't a confirmation button. Normally for buying things from the store there isn't a confirmation button..like luck kits, dmg kits, etc. but tbh if there isn't a confirm button for this auto level up then that is a huge screwup by sts. Somebody else like me, lvl 16 rogue with nekro, lots of expensive gear, vanities etc. accidentally lvled up a couple days after me and we are both still waiting. It's very frustrating to have 20,000,000+ gold invested in a character I can't use.

Anyona
07-15-2015, 02:48 PM
Havent gained any xp. Havent spent any skill/stat points either

Im not sure. I wasnt looking at my screen for about 30 seconds then I turn back and I was 41. I was just pressing the attack button in pier and it must've made me talk to the power booster standing there :/
One of my in game friends told me there isn't a confirmation button. Normally for buying things from the store there isn't a confirmation button..like luck kits, dmg kits, etc. but tbh if there isn't a confirm button for this auto level up then that is a huge screwup by sts. Somebody else like me, lvl 16 rogue with nekro, lots of expensive gear, vanities etc. accidentally lvled up a couple days after me and we are both still waiting. It's very frustrating to have 20,000,000+ gold invested in a character I can't use.
There's the option to turn on confirm plat purchases in the settings menu.

Arrowz
07-15-2015, 07:38 PM
There's the option to turn on confirm plat purchases in the settings menu.

I wish i knew this a week ago :/

KnowledgeFTW
07-15-2015, 07:49 PM
I don't think STS can reverse your lvl and refund your plat, sorry man :/

Titanium
07-16-2015, 06:35 AM
I deleted from mistake my flurry and crier . They replied after a week and saying those items are not in their system . What system restarts after one week? Or is just an assets black hole for people who make mistakes ?

Arrowz
07-16-2015, 08:55 AM
I don't think STS can reverse your lvl and refund your plat, sorry man :/
Somebody in my guild about 5 months ago accidentally deleted his character and they recreated it for him. All items with gems., pvp kills and deaths, everything exactly the same. So they can pretty much do whatever they want it just depends if their policy goes against it.

Well you don't know till you try... he has done what he needed to do after the mistake was made, he immediately sent support an email and stopped all activity on that account. I think he sould have at least a reply as to whether or not they can help.

I had to wait a few days for them to answer my re-egging request too, I think it's possibly due to the large volume of cases they are handling at the moment. Arrowz, did you check to see if your case has been assigned to a support member yet?

It hasn't even been assigned yet which is why I am frustrated. Last monday the case status changed from new to open which made me happy because it seemed like something might be happening. Still unassigned however...8 days now

( DAMAGE )
07-16-2015, 01:32 PM
Same here buddy...
Its gonna be the 2nd weekend i dont have my main toon.....
this is so not fair
it is purely sts's mistake anyways...how can u put such a thing in the middle of the map and without a confirmation button..and the buy elixir button is almost exactly the same place as normal attack button ://///
really frustrating

Arrowz
07-16-2015, 08:23 PM
Same here buddy...
Its gonna be the 2nd weekend i dont have my main toon.....
this is so not fair
it is purely sts's mistake anyways...how can u put such a thing in the middle of the map and without a confirmation button..and the buy elixir button is almost exactly the same place as normal attack button ://///
really frustrating

Lol I couldn't wait tol Friday to make a thread. I'm just so fed up with this.