PDA

View Full Version : Some Feedback for Birthday Party and easter event:)

Deadsoldiers
04-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Hey everybody, I want to give some feedback for the birthday party and the easter event! I think that it was great what the pocket legends team did on birthday party! I really liked the idea with the party vanity helmet! First I though that the shield of gratuide was to storng to give it away so i was happy to see that it is vanity now. In my opinion it was good that new people can reach level 56 without spending platinum, because you can see some more players who really play the game and don't just stay there and beg for money or items. And then the easter event i think it is a cool idea with the ears i just think there are to much you need to find so u can get the white ears! It would have been more funny if u were able to farm special easter weapons but all in all it was great! Please everyone else say ur opinion bout the events?! Ur Deadsoldiers

Mathuyama
04-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Hey everybody, I want to give some feedback for the birthday party and the easter event! I think that it was great what the pocket legends team did on birthday party! I really liked the idea with the party vanity helmet! First I though that the shield of gratuide was to storng to give it away so i was happy to see that it is vanity now. In my opinion it was good that new people can reach level 56 without spending platinum, because you can see some more players who really play the game and don't just stay there and beg for money or items. And then the easter event i think it is a cool idea with the ears i just think there are to much you need to find so u can get the white ears! It would have been more funny if u were able to farm special easter weapons but all in all it was great! Please everyone else say ur opinion bout the events?! Ur Deadsoldiers

Yeah it was Amazing. BUt one thing. With all the items your inventory slots are fulfilled with ears etc. Would have been better if you had given us these slots 4 free.