PDA

View Full Version : Keeping little bunny ears??

Olli Walli
04-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Is this a way to get all of the new players to spend more plat on inventory space?? I mean 13 small ears + the special pair.. That doesn't even include the ones you can find and the big ones you can buy. I mean really? 15 - 20 inventory slots taken up by vanity items from Easter?

Mathuyama
04-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Is this a way to get all of the new players to spend more plat on inventory space?? I mean 13 small ears + the special pair.. That doesn't even include the ones you can find and the big ones you can buy. I mean really? 15 - 20 inventory slots taken up by vanity items from Easter?

Maybe. I dont like it too so today i had to buy 50 inventory slots. I can understand that they want to make a special for us.

Riccits
04-28-2011, 03:09 AM
delete em ;)

Slush
04-28-2011, 03:14 AM
I'm keeping all event items, after what happened when i liquated all my halloween stuff. T.T

WJJ
04-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Vanity items especially one with no stat boost shouldn't take up inventory space. I know this isn't realistic but Cmon. We are playing a game with magic elves, warrior bears, and archer birds. I think we can all agree that reality isn't an issue here.

superss
04-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Vanity items especially one with no stat boost shouldn't take up inventory space. I know this isn't realistic but Cmon. We are playing a game with magic elves, warrior bears, and archer birds. I think we can all agree that reality isn't an issue here.

i completely agree. + 10

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 05:00 PM
meh, the only ones that have value are the rabbit ears. especially the white ones since it took you all those bunny ears to get em. just keep the white ones and any other rabbit ones you have becuz they mean more. plus the ice/bone/flame ones are tradeable