PDA

View Full Version : Watch out!! There are so much scammers!

Deadsoldiers
04-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Hey yall, yesterday i was buying poitons when i saw someone saying he has got a hack to double gold. A low level trusted him and lost all his gold! So everyone let's stop these scammers and report them whenever u see them! And don't trust someone u don't know. Did anything similar ever happened to you? Let's hear ya story. Ur Deadsoldiers

Ellyidol
04-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Report him via the in-game button, and if you can, take a screenshot and email it to support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replace the (at) with an @.

STS deals with people like this fairly quick, they perma ban them as soon as they can.

Deadsoldiers
04-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Yeah i know how it works but that guy went off to fast for me:-(

Ellyidol
04-27-2011, 01:19 PM
If you remember the name and time, it would help even if you report without a screenshot. Name most importantly :p

KaotiicxDream
04-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Ellyidol is right.. Char name then BAM he's banned..

1337arded
04-27-2011, 02:10 PM
Hmmmmmm check this out http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/1337arded/78268912.jpg

Reported!!!

azulflame
04-27-2011, 05:41 PM
So do I. Say you give me 1000000 gold. I will give you back 200000 gold. Does anyone else see it?

Not actually doing this, just providing an example

Azekoradez
04-27-2011, 05:48 PM
Am I the only one that always sees the raffle and lottery scams almost everyday?

giayuan
04-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Am I the only one that always sees the raffle and lottery scams almost everyday?

depends where you hang out. There are always desperate noobs or "experienced" seniors that rip off/scam others to get easy money. Try avoiding forest haven.. its the first towne so lower level people hang out there heh. Stay in balefort, a BIT more cleaner.

Samhayne
04-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Report him via the in-game button, and if you can, take a screenshot and email it to support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replace the (at) with an @.

STS deals with people like this fairly quick, they perma ban them as soon as they can.

The Ban-Hammer has no mercy for those who engage in such underhanded tricks. Please do the above and we'll take care of them.

giayuan
04-27-2011, 05:58 PM
The Ban-Hammer has no mercy for those who engage in such underhanded tricks. Please do the above and we'll take care of them.

tching!~ :D

Kilooo
04-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Hey yall, yesterday i was buying poitons when i saw someone saying he has got a hack to double gold. A low level trusted him and lost all his gold! So everyone let's stop these scammers and report them whenever u see them! And don't trust someone u don't know. Did anything similar ever happened to you? Let's hear ya story. Ur Deadsoldiers

Haven seems like a breeding ground for scammers and imposters alike. Was reporting right and left. But yesterday was the first time I saw someone try to pass themselves off as a developer! Shame on them. Reported and cover blown!

Azekoradez
04-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Haven seems like a breeding ground for scammers and imposters alike. Was reporting right and left. But yesterday was the first time I saw someone try to pass themselves off as a developer! Shame on them. Reported and cover blown!

Yea the other day I saw a guy that claimed his uncle created the game (Wasn't even a lvl 30) and was telling people to send him money and gifts because he can change peoples names and ban whoever he wants ~ reported deleted ignored ~

Greyhorse
04-27-2011, 06:17 PM
So do I. Say you give me 1000000 gold. I will give you back 200000 gold. Does anyone else see it?

Not actually doing this, just providing an example

Ahh, yeah - the old 'hope they don’t pay attention to the number of zeros' scam. Grrrrr.