PDA

View Full Version : Ideal Enchantress Specs

amn624
05-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Anyone have any firm ideas on this? I guess I've just been following the accepted pattern and am wondering how others may be faring with different specs - but as a traditional Enchantress.

My specs below:
Mysteriane (lvl 33)
Str 21 - Dex 42 - Int 119
Kills 3003 - Deaths 232
Hit - 108
Crit - 17
Dodge - 2
Health - 210
Regen - 7 (Owl stuff best for health regen)
Mana - 360
Regen - 3
Damage 66-82
DPS 35
Armor - 52
Thinker's Mage Snowcap
Ice Wand of the Owl
Bone Cloth of the Owl
Thinker's Demonic Eyeball Bracer
http://www.cross-currents.net/private/myste.jpg

Xanthia
05-26-2010, 10:58 PM
What exactly do you want to do, as an Enchantress?

pbfreek
05-26-2010, 11:32 PM
As long as you don't plan to PvP, what you're doing is fine. PvP for Int-based Enchantresses is a nightmare.

Xanthia
05-26-2010, 11:39 PM
pbfreek, I disagree with you, I am running an Int based build and am having no troubles what so ever.

Royce
05-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Nothin wrong with what you're doing currently. The equipment could be upgraded. Personally I think the "Jester's" oranges are preferable to the "Thinker's" ones. And if you can upgrade them to green items the "Wizard's" stuff is nice. Owl items do tend to be the best purples, but there are pinks that can really boost your stats. I've been testing out putting my extra points into Dex, Str, or just maxing Int, and honestly it's hard to say one's best, but the poplular opinion certainly seems to be to use Dex as you are

pbfreek
05-27-2010, 12:07 AM
pbfreek, I disagree with you, I am running an Int based build and am having no troubles what so ever.Really? Because an Enchantress and I sat for about 5 mins just auto attacking each other and we werent able to get enough damage off to get passed our heals and H/s. Eventually an archer logged in and 3 shotted the other guy.

Every experience that I've had and heard about on the forums from Enchantresses with the exception of yours has been about our class being just horrid in PvP. You must be running with a fairly high H/s and armor if you aren't having any troubles.

Xanthia
05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
Nope +6 H/S with BoV and BoV. I have Mamboza's Armor, Fire Pin, Voodoo Doll!

Just know how to use my spells to protect myself. Now, I am not a very good 1v1 character, I am a healer and I keep myself alive by de-buffing enemy and buffing myself and team.

Also, I never just PUG PvP, I am always running with my guild, so they know my build and likewise. I do feel your pain though, I know if I mess up, or get to much adrenaline, I get my head chopped off and quickly remember how squishy I am.

My build is terrible 1v1, but that is not why I PvP. My build is for optimization of my group! :)

pbfreek
05-27-2010, 01:22 AM
I run with 16 M/s which leaves me with slightly less H/s and armor than normal, but I can cast spells like crazy, which is fun in 5v5 when I'm not being targeted.

Jekyll
05-27-2010, 04:46 AM
If I happen to get my hands on that new pink Dreamer's Tiara then I'm pretty sure I'd have one of the best regen builds currently out there with 6 h/s and 16 m/s. And while buffed it would be 8 h/s and 16 m/s:D

amn624
05-27-2010, 07:22 AM
As long as you don't plan to PvP, what you're doing is fine. PvP for Int-based Enchantresses is a nightmare.

Right, and I've mentioned this on another board - there's no way I'd do PvP with this build. Sheer suicide.

- Mysteriane (33.5)

amn624
05-27-2010, 07:30 AM
What exactly do you want to do, as an Enchantress?

Since I've pretty much remained on the same track as when I started, I suppose getting to level with a decent K/D ratio, decent number of kills and inven that will allow good progress when the Aliens arrive, that would work.

My K/D ratio was up to 18:1 early on, fell to 15:1 as I progressed to lvls 20-25 and has since fallen to 13:1, now that the Swamps are so much tougher. There is no way for an Enchantress to go it alone and best bet is always to find a full party with no more than one other Enchantress.

At lower levels, I could wade right into the middle but now the objective seems to be do as much damage as possible while holding back enough to be able to heal/resurrect others when the need arises. So, it's gone from pure selfish mode to somewhat cooperative perforce.

The reason for the thread is that since the character is so much weaker than the Archer or Warrior, I'm hoping to see if there is a BEST approach that leads to the best possible Enchantress.

amn624
05-27-2010, 07:33 AM
I run with 16 M/s which leaves me with slightly less H/s and armor than normal, but I can cast spells like crazy, which is fun in 5v5 when I'm not being targeted.

16 M/S???!!! What equipment?

Xanthia
05-27-2010, 08:02 AM
With Mamboza's Pink helm, 19 M/S :)

Antonis
05-27-2010, 11:20 AM
I am also having a rather easy time of it in pvp. If ur not getting kills as an int Mage in pvp your using ur HHS incorrectly. Lol

pbfreek
05-29-2010, 11:49 AM
With Mamboza's Pink helm, 19 M/S :)Never seen it. How much M/s does it have? I think I'm using the gear with the most M/s... Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin (5 M/s), Mamboza's Croc Scale Robe (5 M/s), Wizard's Demonic Eyeball Bracer (1 M/s), and then my 174 Int (4 M/s)... all of that, excluding my 1 M/s helm, gives me 15 M/s... does that Pink helm have 4 M/s on it!? I don't believe it.

Maybe I need the best bracer...then I'd get 19 M/s?

pbfreek
05-29-2010, 12:01 PM
I am also having a rather easy time of it in pvp. If ur not getting kills as an int Mage in pvp your using ur HHS incorrectly. LolWe've gotten a few updates. I've noticed some big changes.

flaimdude
05-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Does anybody know what's the best point for max str to get H/s? Like, what's the lowest one to get 1 or 2 H/s without spending a ton on str?

pbfreek
05-29-2010, 12:27 PM
Does anybody know what's the best point for max str to get H/s? Like, what's the lowest one to get 1 or 2 H/s without spending a ton on str?For the first H/s point I think you need 17 Str... but don't take my word on it.