PDA

View Full Version : Who would be interested in an O&C guild?

Zojak
04-27-2011, 05:25 PM
So so far i've only seen moarpewpew in game. And i was thinking i'd make a guild so us PL players could stick together, we're currently on the Arcadian Forest (US) realm, and we're "Order" I'm not sure if orcs/undead can join the same guild as human/elf. So we might want to keep that in mind.

Would there be interest in this? I have enough gold to start it once i hit level 10. IF there is a few interested :)

Zojak
04-27-2011, 07:36 PM
up^ was going to let this go, but looks liek more are going to play, whos down? i have the gold to do it :)

azulflame
04-27-2011, 08:00 PM
I might, depending on if it is free

RedRyder
04-27-2011, 08:32 PM
I'm down! Sign me up :)

icantgetkills
04-27-2011, 08:39 PM
would i be able to make an EVIL side of the guild :) so if we say made a website? we can have evil and good sides and we can all talk :D

Moogerfooger
04-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Wait, lemme get this straight. So you're trying to organize a guild for a competitor's game on the STS official forums? Lame and tacky. Go do it on the forum over there.

icantgetkills
04-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Wait, lemme get this straight. So you're trying to organize a guild for a competitor's game on the STS official forums? Lame and tacky. Go do it on the forum over there.

edit : missread name

Moogerfooger
04-27-2011, 09:02 PM
you hatin on this game cause u cant afford the 6.99? you see to hate on everythread about this game

Pull your head out, this is the first thing I've said about the game other than I might go try it out on the first page of the other post, and that Gameloft has a history of copying other games and their customer service has sucked in the past.

I can afford the $6.99 easier than most, no worries about my wallet....but thanks for caring. I woulda said the same thing if the game was free.

icantgetkills
04-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Pull your head out, this is the first thing I've said about the game other than I might go try it out on the first page of the other post, and that Gameloft has a history of copying other games and their customer service has sucked in the past.

I can afford the $6.99 easier than most, no worries about my wallet....but thanks for caring. I woulda said the same thing if the game was free.

hmmmm missread your name it was someone else my apologize and customer service does seem to be a problem and when dungeon hunter 2 came out the multiplayer was horrible

Rebel
04-27-2011, 09:09 PM
you hatin on this game cause u cant afford the 6.99? you see to hate on everythread about this game

First off) This post wasn't necessary, as I haven't seen a single "hate" post created by Mooger. I do agree with him in that these are the PL forums, so why not try and keep it PL related.

Also) It isn't just 6.99. There is also a monthly fee. :)

Moogerfooger
04-27-2011, 09:12 PM
hmmmm missread your name it was someone else my apologize and customer service does seem to be a problem and when dungeon hunter 2 came out the multiplayer was horrible

Alright dude, sounds fair...wasn't me.

Ellyidol
04-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Yeah it'd be cool. We can call it Pocket Legends :p

Zojak
04-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Haha I was thinking that :D

Edit: I'll see if I can hit 10 and set it up tonight :)

Ellyidol
04-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Let me know if you need help, I'll give this game a chance :)

icantgetkills
04-27-2011, 09:54 PM
Let me know if you need help, I'll give this game a chance :)

elly would you be able to reserve the name :: kills/killz or PVP

tifarah
04-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Any idea on an android release? thanks

Ellyidol
04-27-2011, 10:08 PM
elly would you be able to reserve the name :: kills/killz or PVP

I'll try to, just left home so I can't play.

Found it weird, Red and I were on the same group yet me an orc and he an elf.

Oh and I beat a guy in a duel! I think he was AFK.. lol

Zipponator
04-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Can anyone answer this question. I have bought the game and waiting for it to download. With the subscription how does it work. Does it need a bank account and credit card or does it just require you to pay using iTunes money. And what happens if you don't pay fee. I'm 16 don't have a bank account and credit card. I hope we don't need these but it just sends a notice to pay from iTunes credit.