PDA

View Full Version : order and chaos online is now in app store!

markus
04-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Game is amazing so far gona give pl and b* a run for there money! Idk if endgame will be there though or if they can be as attentive to the players as the pl devs but we shall see!

Beanmachine
04-27-2011, 07:31 PM
I think this should be in the off-topic sub forum.

Varking
04-27-2011, 07:34 PM
This should be merged with the 9835 other Order and Chaos threads.

Toxic
04-27-2011, 07:34 PM
Off topic forum.

giayuan
04-27-2011, 07:45 PM
its fine peeps... lol does section REALLY matter that much? :O anyways, im not getting it, i hate monthly and annual pays (said this 3 times already LOL)

WJJ
04-27-2011, 08:20 PM
I have an EVO so I cant even get the game. But I must say that paying monthly for a WiFi only game isn't something I'd be willing to do. Also they are already making mistakes like not filtering the global chat so all languages are showing up in all servers. Probably will be a good game if they fix those issues and regularly update like our awesome devs here at PL.

giayuan
04-27-2011, 08:32 PM
I have an EVO so I cant even get the game. But I must say that paying monthly for a WiFi only game isn't something I'd be willing to do. Also they are already making mistakes like not filtering the global chat so all languages are showing up in all servers. Probably will be a good game if they fix those issues and regularly update like our awesome devs here at PL.

+1 :D
nah i doubt it, gameloft is notorious for ditching there games ;D partially because theres just so many...