PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on Jewels

e'dria♡
07-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Hello,

I am just bothered with the high drop rate of water and nature jewels! For Gods sake, nerf the drop rate of these jewels and instead, drop the finesse, fury and mind since these are the basic stats of each class! People ended up going back to fire, blood and glacial gems instead of farming this horrible rare cracked jewels! People tend to rather craft and try their luck with grands and get instant +6 on items instead of farming jewels!

Look at the prices of the gems, they are increasing, LOL. That means, people are into gems instead of farming jewels - heck, instant +3 on stat (equivalent of 1 weak jewel = 27 cracked jewels)

In my very own humble opinion, I dont think jewels are at its point of demand because it sucks farming them.

My humble suggestions are:

+increase the drop rate of CRACKED finesse, mind and fury
+A SPECIFIC jewel MUST drop on a specific map.. This means if crack Chaos drops on new map, ONLY crack chaos drops there! (I might be wrong but I only got 1 cracked chaos on the new map, the rest are horrible water, nature or diamond.)
+Must also consider dropping weak jewels on rare occasions, not just having a SUPER LOW RATE on dropping a single CRACKED jewel.

thanks for reading.

Haligali
07-16-2015, 12:10 PM
The drop rate was fine on public beta :(

twoxc
07-16-2015, 12:14 PM
I AGREE. Farming them will take constant 4-5 hour a day and at the current drop rate it will take possible 3-4 months of constant playing to get 1 noble probably longer. we're looking at each equipment slot 3 per mythic and 2 for legendary lol. by the time we get 5 nobles which is kind of impossible to farm unless you purchase which will roughly cost 10mil for one noble at the rate of the price of 5k each cracked FINE, FURY, MIND possibly higher then 5k.

So pretty much just a VERY slow progression of playing and SLOWLY building Capital on your jeweling your GEARS. Which is a VERY long one.

Wazakesy
07-16-2015, 12:16 PM
Why not make their essences and purchaseable by plats? Just like old fire/glacial/blood essences were purchaseable by plats?

KnowledgeFTW
07-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Why not make their essences and purchaseable by plats? Just like old fire/glacial/blood essences were purchaseable by plats?

It would decrease the jewel prices and the majority of players wouldn't farm jewels then. Well not unless you make the cost of plat pretty high or decrease the drop rate of jewels.

twoxc
07-16-2015, 12:38 PM
it is what it is lol.

Zeus
07-16-2015, 01:06 PM
The way the jewel system currently is is completely ridiculous. It needs to be revamped.

twoxc
07-16-2015, 01:10 PM
The way the jewel system currently is is completely ridiculous. It needs to be revamped.

have you seen that show call RIDICULOUSNESS? it's so funny LOL.

Kingofninjas
07-16-2015, 01:12 PM
What is incredibly frustrating to me is going into Rengol maps, seeing a jewel drop and getting nature or water. We got enough of these garbage jewels from km3 and wt4, so please take them out of the loot table at higher level maps.

Also, in elite maps, can we have them drop weak level jewels at the LOWEST, Awith a small chance at higher tiered jewels.

twoxc
07-16-2015, 01:17 PM
well removing water/nature/diamond and all the useless jewel from higher level maps will make it unfair for the low level players or twink xD and i swear in kraag tomb, watch tomb, kraken mine they drop massive and massively a lot of water/nature/diamond xD lol.

e'dria♡
07-16-2015, 01:21 PM
yes, sad thing is, these jewels (water, nature and diamond) are close to useless..

rkp71
07-16-2015, 01:44 PM
they removed mind , finese and fury jewels from kraag tomb and watchers tomb , why not remove diamon , water and nature jewels from high level maps?

It "seems" like they nerfed drop rate as well, I did nothing but new maps once update hit. Then another update came and my jewel intake decreased. Could be just luck but sure does not seem that way.

Sverdysiuss
07-16-2015, 01:47 PM
Just make only one type of cracked and then player able to decide, which gem to craft... Not having 7 types of cracked

rkp71
07-16-2015, 01:53 PM
There should be like a wildcard jewel the can be mixed with any other jewels. Why not drop damaged or weak jewels on elite maps or something? A rare jewel that can be mixed with any kind or level of jewel. There is room for more to be done with jewels for sure.

Sverdysiuss
07-16-2015, 02:00 PM
Imo, like I said, make only one type of cracked. Then for nature and water you need like 3 these cracked, for mind, fury etc 5 or more these cracked. And in elite you should be able drop "cracked special" which is for 3 normal cracked..:-) For god dont leave in game 7 types of cracked jewels...

Ssneakykills
07-16-2015, 02:05 PM
If anything I'm Hoping the elite maps will have better drop rates for the less common jewels

Bless
07-16-2015, 04:18 PM
Elite maps -> superb jewels or gtfo

twoxc
07-16-2015, 04:22 PM
Elite maps -> superb jewels or gtfo

Elite maps > noble jewels > superb jewels or gtfo lol

Jazzi
07-16-2015, 04:37 PM
I agree with all the comments here. At the current droprate farming 18 noble main stat jewels (full mythic/arcane gear) would take u 100+ years if u farm 2 hours a day ?!???!?!!?!?? @.@ o.O

Serancha
07-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Agree, why are the primary stat jewels not dropping anywhere? Not even the cracked versions, that I have seen. Nobody wants hp and mana added - these are a waste of space. Int, dex and str are what are beneficial (along with dmg and crit, of course)

BottleNexz
07-16-2015, 06:29 PM
zzzzzz nothing ever goes according to plan :*

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Titanium
07-17-2015, 12:55 AM
I don't want to delete for 36times same jewel. I want to delete them all just once.

How about weak/standard jewells to be obtained from arena chests? Not those nature water diamond.

I will go off topic. Next week don't make any double teeth/vial/fossil. Oh yea and no plats sale either... because i'm a bad person i'm suggesting this [emoji48]

Robhawk
07-17-2015, 03:01 AM
Imho the problem with gems and jewels is easy to sort...

Increase the stats on jewels 50% and as already mentioned change drop rates / places - problem solved!

Alhuntrazeck
07-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Jewels need a buff lol. For the effort involved in crafting a noble chaos gem (damage) you should be getting as much damage as a Para gives you or more, not a ridiculous 1.68...

I also agree to removing the useless jewels from Tindirin up and making only weak and higher jewels drop from elite Tindirin and Ren'gol.

I also think we should be able to combine two jewels of say noble type together to form a GEM with stats of both jewels (gem because it can't be unsocketed.)

stackz
07-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Holy god its called work...people....work...

Jewels would be worthless and everyone would have all kinds of uber stats instantly if the drop rate was better.

Farm ur jewels and refine them and sell them for the ones u want. This also gets the rich people off their money since they have no patience.

Imagine a noob popping a cracked chaos or fury jewel that cant pop a locked now. Its payday for them. Make em like candy and no payday. It is what it is. I bet u all get pissed when ur lotto ticket isnt a winner too? Lol

e'dria♡
07-17-2015, 08:15 PM
Holy god its called work...people....work...

Jewels would be worthless and everyone would have all kinds of uber stats instantly if the drop rate was better.

Farm ur jewels and refine them and sell them for the ones u want. This also gets the rich people off their money since they have no patience.

Imagine a noob popping a cracked chaos or fury jewel that cant pop a locked now. Its payday for them. Make em like candy and no payday. It is what it is. I bet u all get pissed when ur lotto ticket isnt a winner too? Lol

The problem is, even the poor farmers cant loot any of these cracked jewels, lol. The fact here is that the poor ones cant get a good jewel to put up on their gears since the drop rate of the good jewels are low af. Cracked jewels (the basic tier jewel to be looted) isnt better than normal blood, glacial and fire. Where does the players money go? They spend it on gems instead of jewels. Who tf buys a 7k cracked jewel when a normal gem gives +4 stat guaranteed at first place? - considering it costs around 100k for a standard jewel = normal gems bases stat - a single gem costs 20k each only.

Farming a single cracked jewel takes time, getting same equivalent tiered jewel for a normal gem takes so much time. I dont think the farmers are happy with that either.

One example is a standard finesse jewel costs 100k to gem and costs more when buying from cs. A fire gems costs 20k.. both guves the same stats.

will0
07-17-2015, 08:52 PM
these jewels giving me a headache looking at it. There are too many variation i prefer plain old simple gems.... like eye gems and para gems

Valkiryas
07-17-2015, 09:26 PM
I ran around 100 times ELITE TIRIDIN this days and I barely got some jewels, and they're craked ones and normally I got nature and water mostly.

This is so wrong, I mean what's the point of run elites if I'll get the same useless jewels .... and they're craked not even damaged ....

epicrrr
07-18-2015, 12:19 AM
I reckon that there might be more jewels being created than being used in 3-6 months, there should be a liquidation amount via inventory 2.5k on standard then + 2.5k as tier progressed.

Bmwmsix
07-18-2015, 03:59 AM
There is enough jewels on the consignment store, so the droprate isn't that bad. The only point where i'd agree is to reduce droprate of water/nature.

gumball3000
07-18-2015, 05:27 AM
Everyone please RELAX! The fact that you can unsocket these jewels out of gear means that with time thew will get cheaper and cheaper as more of them flood the market.

As with anything new, if you want to have it fast, you will have to pay premium.

They will drop in price anyway, increasing the drop rate now it will only make them drop faster.

Xorrior
07-18-2015, 06:32 AM
Let's put the pitchforks and torches away for a moment and hold out til elites. This is a new system and new concept and hence time for analysis and improvement is needed.

lissil
07-18-2015, 06:51 AM
I want higher tiered jewels to drop from arena chest in replacement of the removed reinforced gems. I don't care even if it as low as damaged or weak jewels. Just put them there for variety. The only thing people are farming arena for nowadays are probably vials, since pendant recipe is so cheap now. Or maybe a very little chance at arcane fossil.

Allocate
07-21-2015, 08:35 AM
This is to keep us playing for ages and if people want the jewels badly, they would have to pay up big. Another way the Devs are trying to drain the players with 100m+

I dont think anybody likes it, since we don't play for 12 hrs a day and probably won't get full nobles anytime soon.

Hobilomm
07-21-2015, 11:19 AM
Agree agree agree agree. im for nerf number jewel craft need, better drop rate and drop weaker.

Serancha
07-21-2015, 11:30 AM
We ask for them to use all the content in the game to give players variety, and are refused with the statement "we have lots of new stuff coming to keep you busy".

Well, players are not able to farm the jewels they want (those for their primary stats), it takes over 2000 looted jewels to make a single jewel that is 1 stat point better than a grand gem; jewels that don't even drop. In this case, it seems that "busy" is doing the same thing we have done for a year and a half (farming teeth, farming crates, farming arena),

Why could they not put one kind of jewel in each area, and the same jewels but higher drop rate / higher quality level jewel in the respective (scaled) elite maps? You could even match them to the associated expansion for the classes.

1) Water for Brackenridge / Ydra
2) Nature for Dead City
3) Diamond for Kraken
4) Fury for Nordr
5) Mind for Shuyal
6) Finesse for Tindirin
7) Chaos and Lightning for Glinstone

kickazzrogue
07-21-2015, 11:32 AM
If i remeber correctly jewels were supposed to take a lomg time to complete and build it up everyone complained about something to work towards and farm well there ya go now use complaining about that i do agree the rates for diamond water and natur. Should be tweeked but the others should stay the way they are there supposed to take time remember once u have them u can reuse onfuture gear so why should a high drop rate happen

Serancha
07-21-2015, 11:56 AM
If i remeber correctly jewels were supposed to take a lomg time to complete and build it up everyone complained about something to work towards and farm well there ya go now use complaining about that i do agree the rates for diamond water and natur. Should be tweeked but the others should stay the way they are there supposed to take time remember once u have them u can reuse onfuture gear so why should a high drop rate happen

I agree with that, but why are the primary stat jewels not dropping? Why do we just get health and mana?

jesstter
07-28-2015, 05:27 PM
This might b a tad off topic, but I have looked thru many threads, this one is closest to my suggestion. I tend to agree btw that main stat jewels should be the main drops vs water, nature, etc. that being said, has anyone asked why it now costs gold to upgrade jewels? The last I saw b4 expansion it said gold could b used to remove jewels, not craft into stronger ones. By the time u actually get to noble level l, even with water or nature, u actually have more than u think invested in them, cutting any extra profits for craft space taken, and time spent.
Again, sorry if this is a tad off topic, but I kinda feel like its another part of overall jewel system issue.

vondes
12-09-2019, 12:12 PM
I am here to trick you into clicking on spam links. I know it's bad and wrong but I can't help myself :-/

Xyv.io
12-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Make mobs drop cracked damaged and weak jewels for every class jewel and bosses drop excellent jewels. Bosses can also drop Noble jewels (2% chance), and here luck reroll will work!!

Jaunawab
12-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Lol, this thread is funny. Droprate of jewels is great. You can get enough lower jewels for 6 standard jewels in 15 minutes.

Encryptions
01-09-2020, 12:40 PM
This thread is from 2015.... 5 years ago.

Hydrodanamics
01-22-2020, 04:56 PM
I think It's fine the way it is.. Gives you something to do