PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Following a TV Series?

Junside
04-27-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm becoming addicted to watching TV series...

I'm about to watch the final episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

(Here if you wanna see it too. It's free.)
http://terminatorstreaming.blogspot.com/2009/04/terminator-season-2-episode-22-born-to.html

Further down, there's some more TV series listed like Dexter. I used to watch Prison Break, loved that show too.

Recommend any?

Lesrider
04-27-2011, 08:39 PM
I watch too many.
Yay for DVRs!

Junside
04-27-2011, 08:40 PM
I watch too many.
Yay for DVRs!

Holy crap, you're fast. o_o Post stalking?! lol jk Recommend me some! I like action, smexiness, violence, and most importantly, a good storyline. :D

Lesrider
04-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Lol seriously you don't want me to start listing.
But ok, I will.
Do you care if they're still on TV or you don't mind getting th DVDs?

Pandamoni
04-27-2011, 08:43 PM
True Blood
Dexter
A Song of Ice and Fire (awesome and the books are, too!)
Weeds
Boardwalk Empire
Californication
Nurse Jackie
United States of Tara

Lesrider
04-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Fringe!
The Event (enjoying it, but could potentially get too over-the-top if they don't pull back a bit)
Damages
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Dollhouse (or anything by Joss Whedon)

Should I continue?

Junside
04-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Lol seriously you don't want me to start listing.
But ok, I will.
Do you care if they're still on TV or you don't mind getting th DVDs?

Well, I don't think it matters. If it aired already, I'll find it. :)

True Blood
Dexter
A Song of Ice and Fire (awesome and the books are, too!)
Weeds
Boardwalk Empire
Californication
Nurse Jackie
United States of Tara

Hmm I recognize a few of those. They're not like sitcoms and no developing story, right? I'll check out a few of those. I'm not a fan of medical drama like House M.D. though.

Man, now all my lady friends are gonna call me late at night trying to make me gossip about this stuff. One of my friends tried to explain Bad Girls Club or something to me the other day. :o

Fringe!
The Event (enjoying it, but could potentially get too over-the-top if they don't pull back a bit)
Damages
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Dollhouse (or anything by Joss Whedon)

Should I continue?

Noted! You have more? O_O what's with you girls?

NeoQueen
04-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Justified--hilarious
Grey's Anatomy
Criminal Minds--fantastic, especially this season
Glee--love it
Nikita
Being Human.

Conradin
04-27-2011, 09:13 PM
Criminal mind- sick show
Mentalist
Glee- i admit its funny
Arrested Devwlopment- funniest ever!!!

Lesrider
04-27-2011, 09:19 PM
If you watch Being Human, please make sure you watch the ORIGINAL British version.

And yes, there's more. But give me a better idea of what you like so I don't just list every show I've ever watched lol.

Groad
04-27-2011, 09:26 PM
I like the shout-out to Arrested Development. One of the funniest shows of all time. Here are some random 5 fave shows, not necessarily still on:

Lost
Fringe
Mr. Show
How I Met Your Mother (never watched it til a few months ago but I find it hilarious)
Cooking shows (lumping em together)

Zojak
04-27-2011, 10:03 PM
HIMYM. The big bang theory. And Chuck!

IGIVENOMERCY
04-28-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm becoming addicted to watching TV series...

I'm about to watch the final episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

(Here if you wanna see it too. It's free.)
http://terminatorstreaming.blogspot.com/2009/04/terminator-season-2-episode-22-born-to.html

Further down, there's some more TV series listed like Dexter. I used to watch Prison Break, loved that show too.

Recommend any?

Lol yeh spongebob/adventure time(ok I was serious about adventure time sponge bob uhh not so much)

IGIVENOMERCY
04-28-2011, 01:03 AM
Oops forgot curious george lol and possibly Elmo Did you hear there making a new season of Elmo?!?!?! I can't wait!!

IGIVENOMERCY
04-28-2011, 01:05 AM
Ok fine here's my serious reply(or so u should hope:P) ice road truckers Hmmmm I know! Saw! I know it's not really a tv series but oh well(I know the person who wrote saw:)) and at the moment that's all I can think of

IGIVENOMERCY
04-28-2011, 01:06 AM
Man I've done alot of replys for this thread....I really think I'll stop now....or I think:P

Fatpigwarrior
04-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Customs
Australian Federal Police
Border Patrol
Border Security
Recruits

Pandamoni
04-28-2011, 02:48 AM
I'm on iPod and too tired to cut and paste and respond w quote so this is to answer your question :). They all have developing plots and they are not dramas like ER or House. They're all Showtime and hbo and are pretty graphic either w violence, sex, drugs or a combo of all three.mmo record these and watch when I get a chance.

NeoQueen
04-28-2011, 06:45 AM
If you watch Being Human, please make sure you watch the ORIGINAL British version.

And yes, there's more. But give me a better idea of what you like so I don't just list every show I've ever watched lol.

Funny you say that cause I actually started watching it on syfy and then a couple weeks later my sister picked up the British one. I personally don't have a problem with the American version, but to each her own.

Also, avatar: the last airbender. NOT the movie but the anime series.

Artemis
04-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Mine are girly

Vampire Diaries
Pretty little liars - i know men who say its great
Glee
Jersey Shore
America's best dance crew - not really a series but its awesome
Bad Girls Club

Wicked Caccavari
04-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Barney. I wear my authentic Barney suit while watching.
Teletubbies. I have every episode ever made memorized.

To be honest, I don't watch a lot of television series because they keep you on the edge wanting more. I don't like that feeling much. I'd rather wait 'til the season of a series is out on DVD.