PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testing 7 Day Log in Bonus

Prack
07-16-2015, 03:34 PM
Do we keep the bonus character for logging in 7 days or do we lose it once the game goes live?

Schnitzel
07-16-2015, 03:48 PM
Do we keep the bonus character for logging in 7 days or do we lose it once the game goes live?

I'm guessing once it goes live, you lose it

During Alpha, we made a certain amount of progress (money, champions, kdr), when CoC entered BetaPhase, our progress was reset to default (only things we kept were our names (with our numbers), and our alphaTest badges.

So I'm guessing beta will be the same.

Prack
07-16-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm guessing once it goes live, you lose it

During Alpha, we made a certain amount of progress (money, champions, kdr), when CoC entered BetaPhase, our progress was reset to default (only things we kept were our names (with our numbers), and our alphaTest badges.

So I'm guessing beta will be the same.

Bummer, not so much worried about gold/progress etc but I did want to keep the hero. I planned on making him my main. I guess once the game is officially released I'll just have to get him again.

Remiem
07-16-2015, 04:51 PM
Confirming what Ruiz said, yes, all progression will be reset when the game goes live, just to place everyone back on an even playing field. :)

Golem
07-17-2015, 01:57 PM
Confirming what Ruiz said, yes, all progression will be reset when the game goes live, just to place everyone back on an even playing field. :)

i want play coc test server. is it impossible?

Wazakesy
07-17-2015, 02:00 PM

apply for the CoC beta?

Schnitzel
07-17-2015, 02:09 PM

I'm not sure I understand your question.