PDA

View Full Version : suggestion: 1v1 pvp room and spectate mode

jaokajede
07-16-2015, 05:24 PM
i think a 1v1 pvp room is awesome to have, because many players want to do 1v1s without getting disturbed by trollers,spawners. for people who wanna watch the matches i think a spectate mode will be awesome aswell! anyone thinking different about this?

Yummytummy
07-18-2015, 09:06 AM
That's nice

Spell
07-18-2015, 11:52 AM
+1 to this perhaps add a -battle ranking- sub stat to every toon.You will only get paired vs someone close to your own battle ranking.just to prevent those pesky kill farmers!

imnotrich
07-18-2015, 01:26 PM
+1 to this perhaps add a -battle ranking- sub stat to every toon.You will only get paired vs someone close to your own battle ranking.just to prevent those pesky kill farmers!

i really like your idea. it makes battles more balanced. your idea reminds me of the league of legends ranking system where do you get about 27 points per win and lose 14 points per lose.

Ellysius
07-18-2015, 01:34 PM
This sounds good.
'cause when you want a fair vs. there's always someone who'll interupt you.

Farminer's
07-18-2015, 02:55 PM
+1

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

jaokajede
07-18-2015, 05:17 PM
nice suggestion guys

Voicia
07-18-2015, 05:24 PM
i 100% agree this needs to happen +9639827392927739301

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

BottleNexz
07-18-2015, 08:46 PM
no no no..!!! ... how's the undergeared, immature nab who can't kill solo a good a idea? tsk tsk

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
07-18-2015, 11:39 PM
no no no..!!! ... how's the undergeared, immature nab who can't kill solo a good a idea? tsk tsk

Don't go 1v1 then. Simple.

vawaid
07-19-2015, 01:57 AM

+1 Make a league :D

BottleNexz
07-19-2015, 03:46 AM
Don't go 1v1 then. Simple.
yes! GANG instead. excellent idea Ebezaanec ty

jaokajede
07-19-2015, 04:24 AM

Like spell mentioned earlier is to help the noobs with the ranking system

mistery
07-19-2015, 04:49 AM
like /spec playername
then playername should receive an on-screen alert like : asdf wants to spectate you, and two buttons : allow and deny
command for playername : /stopspec
command for asdf : /specoff
when asdf types /specoff , this message should appear in playername's chat: Asdf is no longer spectating you,or smth like this.
when playername types /stopspec,this message should appear in asdf's chat: Playername no longer wants you to spectate him,or smth like this again.
and ofc , /ignorespec , bcuz many will spam /spec playername and u wont be able to play
only one spectator per player

Titanfall
07-19-2015, 08:39 AM
Agree with OP and Spells idea!
👍👍👍👍👍

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
07-19-2015, 11:54 AM
yes! GANG instead. excellent idea Ebezaanec ty

The OP is referring to a 1v1 arena map. If a player is so undergeared that they cannot fight someone one on one, then they need to spend more time outside PvP farming and making gold.

And I never advocated ganging. You might want to troll somewhere else.

Allocate
07-21-2015, 08:25 AM
This should have been implemented from day 1.

STS promotes "gangs" and encourages players to play dirty i.e. blocking and to this day has not even tried to fix the PvP.

They even have kills/losses records..... I think that's a huge red flag. This an MMO, not a Beat em Up.

Litheus
07-22-2015, 02:04 PM
My friend gave an idea about 1v1 arena. "Gladiator arena"... Players start with 0 points. Players get points for winning and lose points for losing. Amount of points won and lost is determined by the stat gap between players. Similar to clash of clan system. Player can have a " challenge" option when we click a player and he can accept or refuse the challenge. To prevent dummy we can keep a limit to how many times we can challenge the same player in a day or hour

BottleNexz
07-22-2015, 03:34 PM
good idea.. but like everything else arcane legends related it would get perverted by those u-know- who, must have banner at any cost

Energizeric
07-22-2015, 10:04 PM
Great idea. I suggested this 2 years ago....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110817-1-on-1-PvP-Arena-where-other-players-can-watch-and-cheer-the-fights!!

andsrrf
07-23-2015, 05:51 AM
Isso seria uma boa coisa a se ter no jogo lol

Arcael
07-23-2015, 11:01 AM
The idea is great. The question is why it isn't implemented after all these times
I've played other MMOs. They have "duel" and "tournament" types. Also the option to challenge a player in a safezone(by which they get transported to 1v1 room and return to the previous town when battle ends).
When I joined this game 2 months ago, the first bad impressions it made were the chat system and pvp. Not player-friendly enough.

G-M
07-23-2015, 11:17 AM
This is a great idea. Would you expect this to have a leaderboard, achievements, seasons, and banners like the other PvP modes or just strictly be for fun?

Dimitrian
07-23-2015, 11:51 AM
This is a great idea. Would you expect this to have a leaderboard, achievements, seasons, and banners like the other PvP modes or just strictly be for fun?
Both.
#11chars

Titanium
07-23-2015, 12:09 PM

How about a Rush Mode 1v1 . After 2 players are fighting and one wins they are going to have different opponents next match.

jaokajede
07-23-2015, 02:47 PM

i think to have a 1v1 lb would be more competitive and you get motivated to play it because of your goals and banners is nice to have aswell like other pvp modes.

Kalahesi
07-23-2015, 02:49 PM
Good idea! there should an option for random match-up which will go towards lb and then the private match-up where u can just vs ur friends etc.. but this should not go towards lb.

Litheus
07-23-2015, 03:56 PM
About my and energizer's gladiator arena idea. If the lb is like changes every month. They can do like the player with the highest gladiator points get a banner, vanity n title (Gladiator God) for one month then it again gets transferred to the player with highest gladiator points in the next month. Just a thinking

noobseller
07-23-2015, 06:49 PM
It should be like this, for example whoever reached this amount of battle points gets this or that award. Not only the top 10 like now. This way everyone gets a chance on those fancy stuff aswell and it is just fair.

Energizeric
07-23-2015, 07:18 PM

I think due to the possible kill farming issue, you would have to be careful in what you do here. A leaderboard would be nice, but ranking players by either total kills, or KDR would be bad since it would be super easy to kill farm here. So instead I think some sort of rating or points system would be best. Otherwise players will create dummy toons just to kill farm.

So for example, maybe a point system that rewards a kill with 1 point multiplied by the KDR of the player you kill. So if you kill a player with a positive KDR, you gain real points, where as if you kill a player with a very poor KDR you only gain a small fraction of a point. Then if you are killed by another player, you lose half of the point total that the player who beat you gains. No player can ever go below 0, and this way the point total of your average player will continue to grow since a kill gives more points than a death loses. So the amount of participation will factor into your point total as will the quality of the opponents you beat.

Then you can have a leaderboard and banners for the top 25 point totals. You can call this statistic a "PvP Rating"

Newcomx
07-23-2015, 08:51 PM

Finally this idea being heard by STS. I would suggest this strictly for fun because leaderboard and achievements can create kill farmers.

imnotrich
07-24-2015, 12:53 PM

so there is a great chance that this idea will actually happen?? yayay!

gamesrfun
07-24-2015, 01:12 PM
That or have duels like in WoW.. but have a option to turn off so it's not annoying.

Hercules
07-24-2015, 04:15 PM
that sound amazing

jaokajede
08-07-2015, 10:00 AM
I think due to the possible kill farming issue, you would have to be careful in what you do here. A leaderboard would be nice, but ranking players by either total kills, or KDR would be bad since it would be super easy to kill farm here. So instead I think some sort of rating or points system would be best. Otherwise players will create dummy toons just to kill farm.

So for example, maybe a point system that rewards a kill with 1 point multiplied by the KDR of the player you kill. So if you kill a player with a positive KDR, you gain real points, where as if you kill a player with a very poor KDR you only gain a small fraction of a point. Then if you are killed by another player, you lose half of the point total that the player who beat you gains. No player can ever go below 0, and this way the point total of your average player will continue to grow since a kill gives more points than a death loses. So the amount of participation will factor into your point total as will the quality of the opponents you beat.

Then you can have a leaderboard and banners for the top 25 point totals. You can call this statistic a "PvP Rating"

you are a master mind with new ideas xd

imnotrich
08-13-2015, 05:10 PM
thanks for making this thread! according to producer letter, there will come a 1v1 pvp room

Newcomx
08-19-2015, 01:17 AM
As this Idea will be implemented, I suggest that make it like boxing or MMA. There is a champion that will be accepting challenges, and if the challenges ignored within certain period, the champions title will be withdrawn. Make it 4 class, warrior, rogue, sorcerer, and free for all.