PDA

View Full Version : Contact support how?

Kyle Holmes
07-16-2015, 05:32 PM
So I was clicking on vendor to check teeth and it lagged and I ended up buying a snappy egg. Would they reverse this

sent from fritters beak

Bidiel
07-16-2015, 05:40 PM
send an email with the details of what happened support@spacetimestudios.com i really hope they help u bro

Kyle Holmes
07-16-2015, 05:42 PM
Thanks bro, I feel sick, I was so close to getting my bar as well and logged out right as soon as I seen snappy egg on my screen. It has killed me

sent from fritters beak

dontmissdarun
07-17-2015, 08:18 PM
My friend from guild had same.prob told him to msn sts suport he did and got his.tooth back just gibe them all the info to make the process faster and dont give up hope gl

Caabatric
07-17-2015, 08:25 PM
dont word your e-mail to support like that c:
explain what happened calmly and respectfully....
Hope to see you back up and farming teeth for that bar soon!!!

Xxdisarrayxx
07-18-2015, 12:32 AM
Same thing happened to me yesterday, let me know what happens. I'm still waiting on a response from sts. They really should have a confirmation button for teeth purchases.

Dex Scene
07-18-2015, 02:04 PM
Check this out kyle bro.
He had done the same mistake as you.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=251352

Like Bidiel said, send an email with the details of what happened support@spacetimestudios.com i really hope they help u bro<br/>
Go to that website.
Registen an account if you haven't alrrady.
Create a new case. And explain well with details. Wish you luck.

Dex Scene
07-18-2015, 02:07 PM
And yes, if you want something done on this case, you will have to calm down first and you will have to ask them for a resolve respectfully.
You will have to take the responsibility and accept that it was your mistake and not stg's and cut out those "F words".
Good luck

BottleNexz
07-18-2015, 08:48 PM
FOOOKING ELL

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Kyle Holmes
07-19-2015, 05:56 AM
dont word your e-mail to support like that c:
explain what happened calmly and respectfully....
Hope to see you back up and farming teeth for that bar soon!!!
I know bro I just edited the post because I wrote that when I was angry hahah. I'm too scared to play at moment in case that affects the outcome of it. Might have to buy 1700 plat see if that affects the speed of their reply haha

sent from fritters beak

Xxdisarrayxx
07-22-2015, 05:21 AM
Any luck yet? I was reimbursed my teeth, was very detailed, but I also sent them a second message, with the first attached, giving date and time it happened, along with what time zone it happened. Just to help them find the moment you made the accidental purchase. Also I let them know I immediately put the egg in stash, so they could easily fix issue. Good luck.

Kyle Holmes
07-23-2015, 07:17 PM
Yep I got my teeth back :). Thanks for checking anyways bro :)

sent from fritters beak

Seoratrek
07-23-2015, 07:40 PM
Yep I got my teeth back :). Thanks for checking anyways bro :)

sent from fritters beak

I'm glad to hear that they were able to help! :)