PDA

View Full Version : Coc Suggestions!

RedeZy
07-16-2015, 07:30 PM
Hello Everyone
Today I want to reveal my suggestions for call of champions.. Now I don't know to much about the game. But after finding some good reviews from fellow friends of mine I decided to check this MOBA out. I've played Moba's in the past and I'm not trying to show off or anything here... BUT I classify myself a skilled moba player. In the previous Moba's I've played I've learned a lot about technics and strategy's etc I've made it into a couple of Moba tournaments for my region.

But today I wanted to share my suggestion now first of all this moba does look completely different to others in a good way. I have read some information and it looks great I'm on the beta waitlist now and I'm waiting to give this game a go. Because the game is unique is different way's and this being another sts game I was suggesting that their should be leaderboards... Like STG has added to other of their games. My idea was simple. Keep a leaderboard for each class/hero (Don't know much about Hero's yet) with kill's for example. The top 25 with the most kills for the GALEN hero get's a vanity? Banner? Particle effect?
My idea was making a leaderboard for each hero with kill's.

I would also like the add that these leaderboards get reset every now and then so others have a chance at obtaining the special prize vanity/banner etc. Each time the leaderboard gets reset their is a new season to identify when the leaderboards get reset..

That's all I would like to add.

Hellgamer
07-17-2015, 02:22 AM
Well there is a leaderboard now. Nothing yet to change appearance.

Schnitzel
07-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Please, post your suggestions to the CoC private forum (its easier for the devs to see, and no daily spambots are there)