PDA

View Full Version : Please put test server back on

ananyamous
07-16-2015, 09:00 PM
I finally got arcane legends 3months ago and 1 week after it went down I found out about it and I really really want to use the test server please I just want to play on the test server when will it be back up

Youtuber
07-16-2015, 09:18 PM
There really is no need for a test server as the things on the test server are now updated into the game.

~PureUnity~
07-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Lol why? Let me guess you want to merch. That's what half the players on test server do. 10% testing, 90% merching for gear they won't actually have on the live server. Humph.

Ubernewber
07-20-2015, 05:43 PM
I finally got arcane legends 3months ago and 1 week after it went down I found out about it and I really really want to use the test server please I just want to play on the test server when will it be back up

What is possibly the point of being on the test server lol? Not like you can transfer gear or anything.

Tendirin
07-23-2015, 08:01 PM
Test servers are only used for Tests of Updates thats why its called an (Test) Server.

jaggedpvp
07-24-2015, 08:23 PM
New event (ursoth) is coming so we need try new pets and mobs ans maps and find bugs(and report) and Maybe return new gems and etc

Youtuber
07-28-2015, 02:54 AM
New event (ursoth) is coming so we need try new pets and mobs ans maps and find bugs(and report) and Maybe return new gems and etc

Actually no, we dont, whats the point of having a "event" if your gonna be able to test it out before its officially launched. The test server doesnt work like that, its here to test expansions as we did in the Rengol expansion.