PDA

View Full Version : DEVS!! PL took away quick item change button

Rev
04-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Why?
There was a drop down button to the top left of the items. (I am sorry, i do not remember what it was labeled) It allowed for a quick change with 5 different gear set-ups. I really liked this feature. PL! Why did you remove this option?? And what is the chance you will put it back in the game?
I had things set like my highest DPS gear and my highest dodge gear and wand and staff...it really was my favorite 'in play' feature. More than anything it was a great secret that was hidden right under everyone's noses. But that is no reason to take it! ;)
hey while I am at it...is it just me or has gold lost it's value since it cannot buy elixers. Like what will happen when the US dollar isn't the world standard for the purchasing of oil anymore. It will be worthless. Heh, sorry I was just walking around and ended up on this soapbox. ;)

Sigkill
04-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Look carefully Its still there on the bottom left :D

Ellyidol
04-27-2011, 10:18 PM
It's still there. Look at the left of your screen, on top or under your attributes.

Moogerfooger
04-27-2011, 10:19 PM
It's still there, they just moved the loadout button. It is usually down at the bottom left of the inventory screens on most devices now.

p.s. it was for 4 not 5 loadouts :p

Sigkill
04-27-2011, 10:19 PM
I beat you guys to it :D

Beanmachine
04-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Couldn't bother to read the whole thing but anyway, they didnt remove it.
If you check the bottom left corner there should still be the load out arrow. Just clikc on that and BAM, its there:D

Edit: Wow 3 people already beat me to it:p

Rev
04-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Oh you mean they just "hid it from ME."
That is awesome though! Thanks for letting me 'in on the secret.' Heh