PDA

View Full Version : A lil' help

Ignitedmage
07-17-2015, 04:18 AM
I have tried to ask this question in new players but i guess no one visits there so can you please answer?
1. I am level 15 and i want gold for Ethyl and other items. where can i farm gold?
2. Where to farm jewels
(if we have this craftmania luckily i wanna use it)

Ty

Ignitedmage
07-17-2015, 08:27 AM
1. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?237247-Guide-how-to-get-quot-rich-quot-on-AL-via-farming!
skip steps till step 5.
step 5,7,8 onwards will help you understand where you can farm gold.

2. jewels drop everywhere. Thank wazakesy and ravager for keeping a track of all the jewel drops :P
the jewels worth a bit of gold (finesse, mind, fury, chaos, lightning) drop more in tougher maps(tindirin, shuyal, planar tombs, elites). The tougher the map is the better the chances of getting a decent mind jewel. Tombs should be avoided if you want to farm the above mentioned jewels.

hey isnt there a place like plasma pyramid in PL where we can farm 5k per run??

Wazakesy
07-17-2015, 09:09 AM
I have no idea about PL.

If you mean where you run a map for garunteed amount of gold each run, it would be arena which gets you 1-2k gold per run.

In AL Endgame elites, dailies, locked crate farming in km3 are all viable options but you will require lvl 41+ for these areas.

On a side note if you just started playing AL, the link i posted has a long boring guide it is helpful if you have the patience to go through a crazy persons monologue. Seriously though,
Will help you a lot with your endgame experience.

End of the arena runs (like when u get the arena chest) were about 100 gold or less. At lvl 41 (last time i remember) the max gold output i had recieved was about less than ~300g. AL isnt a pure F2P game as PL was...And, I believe some or alot have noticed the lowered drop rate - although i cannot guarantee if those gold payouts nerf was intended, or unintended...

Trenton
07-17-2015, 11:20 AM
hey isnt there a place like plasma pyramid in PL where we can farm 5k per run??
Lol it doesn't work like that here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

grzena1982
07-19-2015, 05:27 PM
You seem like a nice guy. Pm me in the game ill buy u your egg.

KACZALYDKA