PDA

View Full Version : Guild system suggestion

Christina
04-27-2011, 11:21 PM
Here a little info i hope i could help out with regardin the guild system that has yet to come.. Here a little video abt ranarok online that i used to play in the past.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHWaNeBXHGE

The above video is my previous guild havin guild war with a rival guild in a gameplay much similar to PL's CTF.. We jus got to defend out castle from being siege by rival guild!

For this game is much more similar to wat PL has jus hope the devs team will make guild system look alike like the one i used to play.. In ranarok guild system consist of :
*Guild of cos!!
*Guild ember beside ign!
*Guild war!
*Guild Castle in town, example if my guild successfully siege forest haven castle.. Then my guild ember will appear in forest haven town.
*Make guild war once a week on weekend..

Here is some of my suggestion for the guild system and i hope it will come soon as there are too many mmo games now in iphone, ipod.. Dun wan lose all my frenz in pl.. Good luck and cheers!!

masterx3
04-28-2011, 12:02 AM
We should pay to make a guild official

Fatpigwarrior
04-28-2011, 12:12 AM
yeah,

this was suggested b4 and christina, why u join AEO join Brotherhood

Slush
04-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Assomers said not too long ago that guilds are almost complete. Expecting it to come it in 1 month.

masterx3
04-28-2011, 02:02 AM
this will be a good ex
http://forum.toribash.com/clan_list.php
its clan there just change the clan to guild

Christina
04-28-2011, 03:02 AM
yeah,

this was suggested b4 and christina, why u join AEO join Brotherhood

I join aeo because i hav lots of frenz in there.. Regardin the suggestion.. Maybe u might wan to see the link that i provide in my suggestion.. Its so fun when i was playin the guild war.... If pL could do something similar.. I would be very happy..

masterx3
04-28-2011, 04:11 AM
Why r u talkin off topic, also cheked the link i give?

masterx3
04-29-2011, 09:43 AM
BUMPING this thread, seems a nice sugestion.