PDA

View Full Version : sts please help

Xxdisarrayxx
07-17-2015, 09:05 AM
I accidentally purchased a snappy egg today. I have been farming vigorously, this last few months. I was checking to see how many teeth I had, I was at 148dragkin teeth. I've been saving for dragonite bar. Dragonite bar worth 5m and snappy egg only 180k. Is it possible for sts to take this snappy egg back, and return my 125 teeth ? This is so upsetting :(

Madnex
07-17-2015, 09:24 AM
Support can help, you should message them and explain. Might take a few days but there's no other way.

Bigboyblue
07-17-2015, 09:24 AM
Ouch, just ouch. I can't imagine this pain.

Xxdisarrayxx
07-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Thank you, I sent them an email, just feel like they won't care .

dontmissdarun
07-17-2015, 11:50 AM
i had a friend in guild had the same prob told him to msg sts about it he did and got his tooth back so gl dont lose hope

Xxdisarrayxx
07-17-2015, 12:07 PM
Thank you very much for your response:) I put the snappy egg in stash , and now just waiting! It's good to hear I'm not the only one this has happened to, and more importantly that sts resolved it !

Dex Scene
07-17-2015, 05:00 PM
Its already saturday. If it's not today, its monday.
Hope they give you your teeth back.
Explain them well what happened.
Also tell them the date when this had happened so they can investigate and know you are true.
I mean explain them everything with lots of details.

Ssneakykills
07-17-2015, 05:02 PM
Oh my I'd be going insane if I had spent all those hours farming teeth then to accidentally buy a snappy egg when you only needed 2 for drag bar, good luck with getting teeth back

Kumsaati
07-17-2015, 05:04 PM
month ago game was laggy and i was in new planar map i was trying open mob and accidently it said you bought mythich relic which worth 270k or something like that i cant remember :/.I wrote ticket to sts and made thread but they said no they cant give back.It happend bcs lag of game i touched several times and accidently pop up now i still have it and it worth nothing i cant use etc.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
07-17-2015, 05:30 PM
month ago game was laggy and i was in new planar map i was trying open mob and accidently it said you bought mythich relic which worth 270k or something like that i cant remember :/.I wrote ticket to sts and made thread but they said no they cant give back.It happend bcs lag of game i touched several times and accidently pop up now i still have it and it worth nothing i cant use etc.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Yes specialy the mistake is highly unavoidable with the teeth vendor as there's no confirmation thing.
I myself do the same mistakes lots of time while checking but luckily I always had lower amount of teeth than it is needed to buy snappy.
When I have something like 125+ teeth I stay away from vendor unless I finally make it to bar.

Xxdisarrayxx
07-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Thanks for all the tips, I really appreciate the support, I forwarded sts my original message, and added a few more details, including the time frame it happened and which time zone etc etc etc. Tried to be as thorough and detailed as possible. AllI can do now is wait and hope !

Arrowz
07-17-2015, 07:23 PM
Support can help, you should message them and explain. Might take a few days but there's no other way.

Just email support. They usually have a 1 or 2 day turnaround

1 or 2 day turnaround? I made a new case 9 days ago and it just got fixed. Support is really busy atm

Trenton
07-17-2015, 07:45 PM
1 or 2 day turnaround? I made a new case 9 days ago and it just got fixed. Support is really busy atm Aw did support fix it for you so they're no longer worthless? 135807

Xxdisarrayxx
07-20-2015, 06:35 PM
Yaaay! Sts just returned my teeth, and I bought my bar :) sts rocks. Thank you all for your support and feed back. Much appreciated :)

Bidiel
07-20-2015, 07:39 PM
:) great :D

Seoratrek
07-20-2015, 07:42 PM
Yaaay! Sts just returned my teeth, and I bought my bar :) sts rocks. Thank you all for your support and feed back. Much appreciated :)

We're glad to hear that they could help! :)