PDA

View Full Version : my problems

ClumsyCactus
07-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Since the mobile app is the worst thing that has striked the interner ever, I can't message a mod...
I'm just wondering if my alpha account will be automatically upgraded to beta, since I'm traveling and my phone can't apply.
Also, there seems so be a problem with resetting passwords for CoC accounts, it says code is not valid.
That might be because I'm not in my normal ttimezone though, and it detects that and makes it automatically expire or something, but just asking. Woulf be hapoy to hear from mod/alpha player, thanks ^^

Schnitzel
07-17-2015, 10:20 AM
I'm an alphan, and I am able to play fine.

If you already are an AlphaTester, there's no need to register for Beta

ClumsyCactus
07-29-2015, 11:04 AM
I'm an alphan, and I am able to play fine.

If you already are an AlphaTester, there's no need to register for Beta

I know I am kind of necro-ing my own thread now, sorry everyone, but I don't understand how to play in alpha, since the alpha app seems broken for me, and I recieve no mail regarding any new update/app

Seoratrek
07-29-2015, 11:10 AM
What platform are you playing on?

ClumsyCactus
07-29-2015, 11:44 AM
What platform are you playing on?
Ipad air, Although there might be a problem with the fact that it is still in ios 8.1.1?

Zeus
07-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Ipad air, Although there might be a problem with the fact that it is still in ios 8.1.1?

Upgrade to 8.4, download TestFlight and download latest version of Call of Champions.

ClumsyCactus
07-29-2015, 12:46 PM
Upgrade to 8.4, download TestFlight and download latest version of Call of Champions.

Does not work, I have Testflight but whenever I press upadate, wether it is via link in a mail or via the game screen, it tells me the game does not exist.

Schnitzel
07-29-2015, 01:11 PM
Does not work, I have Testflight but whenever I press upadate, wether it is via link in a mail or via the game screen, it tells me the game does not exist.

Do you click the email via the iOS mail app? or via a browser?
You gotta use the mail app :/

ClumsyCactus
07-29-2015, 03:42 PM
Do you click the email via the iOS mail app? or via a browser?
You gotta use the mail app :/

iOS mail app, The latest mail I have is "call of champions 0.0.3 (0.2.1.0)"
When I press that link, it sends me to testflight, where it says "the request app is no longer available, or doesn't exist"
And when I go through the app icon, it tells me the same thing.

Remiem
08-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Hey Jina, I would recommend sending a support ticket through support.spaceimtestudios.com. They'll be able to help you troubleshoot and get you back in game. :)