PDA

View Full Version : ... What a looooong strange grind it's been!

Xymorg
04-28-2011, 12:47 AM
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n615/xymorg/618a4af7.png

I didn't think I'd make it, but here I am:cool:

I want to thank the STS crew: they pour their heart & soul into this game & it really shows:)

I'd like to thank my AEO guildies for all their help & support:

Yvonnel: was there in the beginning & you can see he was there at the end :D
Blackryder: a big help
Jespo: great guild leader & kinda got me serious about 56 when we were talking when gcd was coming. We were supposed to both make it tho :p
Anglfyr: back in the gold elixir era, getting into her games was a quick 2k ride with the grinding queen & really helped.
Echelong, Doubletime, Mitsuisun ( ok, mits isn't aeo, but these guys are a package deal in game ) epic farming early and late in the push.
Apostel, Apollo, Beanmachine, Olliwalli, Redryder, Sigkill, Moarpewpew, Bluemagma (L.I.P), Superduper, Tupaclegend, Rudeye, Acyers, Kixks, Imperialelf: all helped

I'd also like to thank you ! If you played open games between 0200 & 0700 GMT in the last two months we probably played together, & even if we didn't thanks for being part of the community that makes the game great!

At the risk of over-doing it, here's a shout out for some players I remember as being especially helpful by hosting & rmking during the journey:
Zygota-Zoeyelf-Yyzbird-Yoshura-Yanisa-Xxnitmarexx-Xrax-Xazic-Wolfling-Wodcut-Windboot-Weagledan-Wbto-Visionarr-Vagabundoo-Vagabundita-Uzichirah-Urrsus-Tuckersdad-Tourachs-Thati-Teethdecay-Tankatonk-Suntv-Snapplechaos-Slushie-Skavengr-Shiloo-Shaaztie-Sheeah-Ranonman-Raistlon-Potawto-Pmilo-Physiologic-Pharcyde ( ok, just a bit post-50 but it counts, because PHARCYDE! :) ), Pandamonie-Nazgulking- Narilover-Moogerfooger- Mrwallace-Mabas-Lordespe-Limestonejay-Ladyhadasa-Kyladordan-Kingofhurtz-Kindread-Killoboy-Killaings-Kallima-Junside-Jodedor-Javerez-Isniped-Isititis-Ironlionzion-Iarry-Htiek-Haikus-Grizzlylegend-Grastor-Giggly-Genovesi-Friedarsemeat-Fnordic(only like twice, but that's like twenty in non-Royce runs ;) )-Eniyasalith-Elyseon-Effeti-Eeyored-Droa-Drewcapu-Dmastanasti-Daddyprince-Coltongadkin-Cloakker-Cheonafy-Changofeo-Casabau-Cabero-Bujin-Bmdrummer- Bleeker-Blindmaster-Biohustla-Avianics-Ausjoey-Attackavian-Asibebab-Arachacha-Anigrefez

giayuan
04-28-2011, 12:50 AM
Congratulations!!!! Im not even attempting anymore lol ;D

shmoo
04-28-2011, 12:56 AM
Grats! I'm jealous.. I still need 60k.. and then Order and Chaos comes into the App Store ARGH!!

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Congratulations! Hoch Sieg AEO!

Wow how can you remember all the hosts? You must have a photograpic memory!:o

Edit: Aller le AEO, Ir AEO, Viva la AEO, GO AEO, OƎ∀ Oפ

Mr.Wallace
04-28-2011, 01:28 AM
Congratulations!!! :-)

davidis57
04-28-2011, 01:50 AM
I wish android had its chat window at the bottom like this. Congrats I never did any runs with you but nice work. I got 50k left but not in any hurry.

Yoshura
04-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Congrats bro

Slush
04-28-2011, 02:33 AM
I'm 20k away, so far Brotherhood runs with Htiek have been proving very fast, glad I joined them.

masterx3
04-28-2011, 02:36 AM
congratz lol, also how to mak SS?

Pandamoni
04-28-2011, 02:37 AM
Congrats!!!

Doubletime
04-28-2011, 02:39 AM
Congrats Xym!!!! Happy to help. You have the most self control of anybody I know that has grinded to 56. With just 9xp to go, Xym froze his xp gain so his buddies could be there at the end. That is self control after a long hard trip to 56. :)

masterx3
04-28-2011, 02:40 AM
also how long dya take to that lvl?
mhh whats the max lvl in PL?

JaytB
04-28-2011, 02:42 AM
Grats buddy :)

I'm like 20k away from 56 on my mage still :( not even thinking to lvl the other ones.

Tengotengo
04-28-2011, 02:43 AM
Congrats! My mage managed to squeak in before plat elixirs and GCD. My bird is...maybe 10k in? hehe

Slush
04-28-2011, 05:46 AM
also how long dya take to that lvl?
mhh whats the max lvl in PL?

The max level at the moment is 56. From 55 to 56 it takes 83k exp, which is 10x what it would normally take, so it's considered an elite level. Regarding your other post, for ios devices push the lock button and the home button at the same time and it will take a SS, which will automatically save to your Photos app. I'm not sure how to on Android as I don't own one.

azulflame
04-28-2011, 08:03 AM
On android, you need to use the shootme app. Free, and depending on your phone, may or may not require root access. All I know-it takes both screenshots and video, and does not require root on my galaxy s.

Yvonnel
04-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Congratz man!! It's been a hoot. We've had some interesting runs. I'll post a pic later of the boss kill from the run.

On an android, They added the ability to take screenies in froyo. On galaxy s hold the back button and press the power button.

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Congratz man!! It's been a hoot. We've had some interesting runs. I'll post a pic later of the boss kill from the run.

On an android, They added the ability to take screenies in froyo. On galaxy s hold the back button and press the power button.

Im guessing someone got a pink because Xym made yourgroup lucky!

LADYHADASSA
04-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Congrats!!!! Job well done! Was glad to be a part of your journey :)

KaotiicxDream
04-28-2011, 08:56 AM
Gratz ^^ We probably played together ..(I see some of my friends names) ^^

Maybe you remember me: SandyxRavage ? :)

Yvonnel
04-28-2011, 09:14 AM
Im guessing someone got a pink because Xym made yourgroup lucky!

Nope. No pink. Just in on the kill.

nazgulking
04-28-2011, 09:15 AM
Haven't arrived even half way (sob :( ), but I'm glad you made it. I always like to help people :)

skavenger216
04-28-2011, 09:24 AM
Aww.... thanks for the mention! I always enjoy having you in my runs, great player!

Grats on 56!! I remember how awesome it felt to finally get there on skavengr, after 3 straight days of playing with no sleep, lol. Now wear your crown with pride, you've earned it! :D

MITSUISUN
04-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Grats xym! like dt said it was so nice to see u waited for ur friends and celebration pic etc. Nice job well done!

neko
04-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Congratulations! I agree, you have a lot of self control for freezing your XP to wait to cross the finish line with your buddies. I still think it would've been fun if you left it frozen for a while. Just as you said, it would've grabbed you so much attention!

Now hurry and level up your other toons! :D

spookytooth
04-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Grats on 56. One day...... one day..

anglfyr
04-29-2011, 01:40 AM
Anglfyr: back in the gold elixir era, getting into her games was a quick 2k ride with the grinding queen & really helped.

Cool!! Thanks too!! Np and youre always welcome hehehe.
Gratz!!! This is a cool thread btw.. wizh I made like this one before hehe!!