PDA

View Full Version : Over 18???

Zipponator
04-28-2011, 12:59 AM
I just downloaded order and chaos however it says I mus be 18 or over ( I'm 15 ) is this true , does it matter, what happens if I still agree to terms . Thx!

giayuan
04-28-2011, 01:07 AM
Nothing. Terms in games and stuff are to protect the consumers and the people selling the product themselves. Like there could be a 9 year old playing PL, and if the 9 year old is exposed to something, they cant blame PL because the term prevents that. And so agreeing to the terms is like.. whats that called.. waiver forms?

Zipponator
04-28-2011, 01:09 AM
So I or my family won't be affected then? I only wanna know if I can get in trouble by game loft but now that I read what you wrote I think I understand.

giayuan
04-28-2011, 01:33 AM
So I or my family won't be affected then? I only wanna know if I can get in trouble by game loft but now that I read what you wrote I think I understand.

No, gameloft wont get you in trouble ;D You are THEIR customer, they want YOUR money :D thats how i learned some of my business logic. Think as if you are the seller and it will all be clear lol. The terms are only to protect themselves from sue, and the consumers self from exposure. No developers really enforce age limits, unless it affects the community, like immature kids spammin the forums. Im not trying to be insulting, but PL devs are the same, and if I said I was a 3 year old that can read and write.. they really cant do anything except ban me :-/ and NO DONT BAN ME LOL IM LEGIT

EDIT: hope im not too confusing ;D

Corpser
04-28-2011, 01:36 AM
No zipp dont leave us!

Fatpigwarrior
04-28-2011, 01:38 AM
nooooooo dont leAVE AND CORPSER GET ONLINE

giayuan
04-28-2011, 01:38 AM
No zipp dont leave us!

Heh he wont, our developers powers will overcome gamelofts ditchin' devs ;D

Zipponator
04-28-2011, 01:49 AM
Heheheh I never will leave PL!!!! And thx g for help.