PDA

View Full Version : 17 Bird

Spyce
07-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Watched Fight's video but still suck. Combos, Tips, Gear? Thanks!

Ubernewber
07-17-2015, 01:37 PM

Thats cus ur bad :) 18 bird is alot easier to get familiar with so id reccomend that myself

AppleNoob
07-17-2015, 02:02 PM
Thats cus ur bad :) 18 bird is alot easier to get familiar with so id reccomend that myself

That's true. Repulse is the bread and butter of a 20 - bird if you ask me.

Spyce
07-17-2015, 02:05 PM

Will keep leveling up to 18 in mind. Don't you have a bird?

Ubernewber
07-17-2015, 02:17 PM
Will keep leveling up to 18 in mind. Don't you have a bird?

I did a while back, nowadays i just hop on my 77 bird and play endgame. Kinda moved onto AL since pl felt repetitive to me but i always seem to come back to it :)

DivineMoustache
07-20-2015, 11:18 AM
for the lvl 17 bird build video thingy i made u pretty much need the best possible gear because that crap is all % based, and hit% is kind of low.

What I generally do vs bears is break at 12M, then go in for shattering scream + blast shot, then root as soon as they stomp so they're rooted. If you got decent dodge and rooted them, it should be a victory at that point as long as u don't get 3 slash nuked.

mages/rhinos r hella hard and almost impossible to beat without nuke bird, and still hard to beat with nuke bird

vs other birds and fox, break root shattering scream blast shot and get that dodge, my build owns nuke birds when dodge is working, which is most of the time

iRandom
07-20-2015, 11:40 AM

Dont die and listen to fight

Iilhopeliliil
07-20-2015, 05:16 PM
Add me -Plotting

Spyce
07-20-2015, 09:42 PM
for the lvl 17 bird build video thingy i made u pretty much need the best possible gear because that crap is all % based, and hit% is kind of low.

What I generally do vs bears is break at 12M, then go in for shattering scream + blast shot, then root as soon as they stomp so they're rooted. If you got decent dodge and rooted them, it should be a victory at that point as long as u don't get 3 slash nuked.

mages/rhinos r hella hard and almost impossible to beat without nuke bird, and still hard to beat with nuke bird

vs other birds and fox, break root shattering scream blast shot and get that dodge, my build owns nuke birds when dodge is working, which is most of the time

Okay thanks! You still play 17 bird?

Add me -Plotting

Sure!

Descriptive
07-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Break shattering blasttttttttttt

Etarbitrev
08-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Before you hate on this build - 17 bird is very viable get 6 break 2 blast 1 root 1 shatter 6 focus - vs bear do break shatter blast (dont worry about dodging its not needed. I use root when you finish the combo IF YOU ARENT STUNNED. If you are stunned wait until you're unstunned (if they crip you before you unstun then save root until you have used break). You will kill all 15 bears - you struggle with talon bears or 6 stomp 2 sms fbow bears. Try it. Oh & use full crit set. & if you want to use root straight after ur first combo use artisan. i wouldn't recommend this as it is still relying on chance.

iRandom
08-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Before you hate on this build - 17 bird is very viable get 6 break 2 blast 1 root 1 shatter 6 focus - vs bear do break shatter blast (dont worry about dodging its not needed. I use root when you finish the combo IF YOU ARENT STUNNED. If you are stunned wait until you're unstunned (if they crip you before you unstun then save root until you have used break). You will kill all 15 bears - you struggle with talon bears or 6 stomp 2 sms fbow bears. Try it. Oh & use full crit set. & if you want to use root straight after ur first combo use artisan. i wouldn't recommend this as it is still relying on chance.

wut...

Did u hax my acc to find my secret build???

AppleNoob
08-03-2015, 12:20 PM
wut...

Did u hax my acc to find my secret build???

That build is fairly common for nuke birds.

iRandom
08-03-2015, 01:06 PM
That build is fairly common for nuke birds.

wut!

Multiple haxurs??????????

Nicholas Kan
08-07-2015, 06:05 PM
6break 1root 1shatter 3blast 5focus

and for dodge

6evade 3focus 1blast 4break 1root 1shatter