PDA

View Full Version : Dang... Need help

Ubernewber
07-17-2015, 01:34 PM
So i joined the beta testing but put in the wrong operating system and was already invited to download beta... I would just make a new account but i invited 3 people to the beta already and i don't want to waste that.

Schnitzel
07-17-2015, 01:55 PM
Which one did you put?
Also, pm JustG on this forum, he should be able to help

Also, CoC is a CrossPlatform game, so iOS and Android players can play together, just like all the other STS games

Ubernewber
07-17-2015, 02:11 PM
Which one did you put?
Also, pm JustG on this forum, he should be able to help

Also, CoC is a CrossPlatform game, so iOS and Android players can play together, just like all the other STS games

I put android, the problem is not the cross platforming but the download link. I cant download something on the google store if im on ios. Thanks bud ill pm him

Ubernewber
07-17-2015, 09:40 PM
Developer look already i just want too playyyyyu

Ubernewber
07-19-2015, 11:17 AM
Cmon sts... Ive pmed devs and sent in a ticket but no response :apologetic:

Ignitedmage
07-19-2015, 11:21 AM
Cmon sts... Ive pmed devs and sent in a ticket but no response :apologetic:

A. You surely cannot download anything from google store on ios and that was the reason they asked our device type

B. Go to callofchampions/forums and post there with label and bump thread daily or ask sts there more devs and administators

C. if you find the link.................... forward it to me i wanna play on my iOS too XD

Schnitzel
07-19-2015, 12:25 PM
A. You surely cannot download anything from google store on ios and that was the reason they asked our device type

B. Go to callofchampions/forums and post there with label and bump thread daily or ask sts there more devs and administators

C. if you find the link.................... forward it to me i wanna play on my iOS too XD

IOS requires TestFlight to be able to beta test the game. Because invites are linked to email, if he forwards you the link and you try to get the app, it won't work because your iTunes ID isn't linked to his invite