PDA

View Full Version : lags :(

xnorwayx
07-17-2015, 06:16 PM
So I'm playing BETA on new Samsung S4(bought few weeks ago) and I have much lags from time to time... I got tons of free space on my phone and I don't have lags in any other games I play(HOC, Vainglory, AL). So I just wanted to know, anyone else got them? And if yes, how to make coc less lagging.

P.S.: Hope u understood, what u typed here.

Waug
07-17-2015, 08:05 PM
Uncheck Post Processing & High quality shadow options in setting, It should game less laggy to an great extent.

xnorwayx
07-18-2015, 04:05 AM
Uncheck Post Processing & High quality shadow options in setting, It should game less laggy to an great extent.

I never used high quality shadows.. By lags I mean my Fps is so low...

Waug
07-18-2015, 04:54 AM
I never used high quality shadows.. By lags I mean my Fps is so low...

Its checked by default, uncheck this from setting icon & I'm a gamer too, I understand what lag is.

Kumsaati
07-18-2015, 12:53 PM
So I'm playing BETA on new Samsung S4(bought few weeks ago) and I have much lags from time to time... I got tons of free space on my phone and I don't have lags in any other games I play(HOC, Vainglory, AL). So I just wanted to know, anyone else got them? And if yes, how to make coc less lagging.

P.S.: Hope u understood, what u typed here.
Im using galaxy s4 too i didnt noticed any lag are you using lollipop or jellybean?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
07-19-2015, 12:49 AM
I've played CoC on both my new MotoX and my old S3, On my S3, I unchecked shadows and post processing options. It runs smoothly.

Im using galaxy s4 too i didnt noticed any lag are you using lollipop or jellybean?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nice Sig btw

Ignitedmage
07-19-2015, 10:53 AM
The game is just in closed beta and there shouldn't be a lag tho. You should try your internet connection and if it is good THEN do the following steps
Go to callofchampions.com/forums
login there with your call of champs acc
then go to last column which is bugs and issues
Go to second sticky thread and read it
Post a thread explaining your bug according to that thread and tell your mobile jellybean and version too
Wait for answer
Enjoy ;)

xnorwayx
07-22-2015, 02:35 PM
The game is just in closed beta and there shouldn't be a lag tho. You should try your internet connection and if it is good THEN do the following steps
Go to callofchampions.com/forums
login there with your call of champs acc
then go to last column which is bugs and issues
Go to second sticky thread and read it
Post a thread explaining your bug according to that thread and tell your mobile jellybean and version too
Wait for answer
Enjoy ;)

Nah :) I'm playing AL and CoC with 130-200 ping usually... I already fixed this problem hehe :)

xnorwayx
07-22-2015, 02:38 PM
Its checked by default, uncheck this from setting icon & I'm a gamer too, I understand what lag is.

Ty. This helped :p now it's running smoothly ^_^
@Ruizhe, thanks :)

LaRougee
07-22-2015, 05:24 PM
In my IPhone 6 lag in max,in Galaxy S6 no lag,the two using the WiFi of my house

Waug
07-22-2015, 08:47 PM
oh well, with the client update, they have changed the default, it's now unchecked by default, that's also solved another issue of my another device of mine which gets forceclosed just when i make it check and then can't open the game, I just had to clear all the data and catches

represents
07-24-2015, 09:36 AM

OPest you are alpha player right because i wanted to know when CoC comes out.

Ignitedmage
07-24-2015, 10:47 AM

In september. IDK date

Schnitzel
07-24-2015, 05:38 PM

I'm not OPest, but I am an Alphan,
I remember a dev said in another thread, September 2015

Kumsaati
07-27-2015, 03:44 PM
I've played CoC on both my new MotoX and my old S3, On my S3, I unchecked shadows and post processing options. It runs smoothly.

Nice Sig btw
Thank you i made myself [emoji14]